剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Thus far, I find the prose...
令人心旷神怡
invigorating.
如果我能够听到自己的思想就更好了
More so if I could hear myself think.
我们会会把这派送给Gilbert
We'll take the pie straight over to Gilbert
当我们做好以后 Josephine姑姑
as soon as we're done, Aunt Josephine.
小恩小惠
Small mercies.
我看完后再聊
I'll report back on the ending.
她的脾气总是那样子坏吗?
Is she always so surly?
她很可怕的 她悲伤的时候脾气就更加糟糕了
She's always scary. The surly part just worsened now that she's sad.
这一定是很可怕
It must be awful beyond measure
失去了你深爱的人
to lose someone that you love deeply.
在破碎的那一刻 在心跳...
In a split second, a heartbeat...
她们永远离开了
they're gone forever...
而你对此无能为力去改变
...and there is nothing that you can do to change it
或者让她们复活
or bring them back.
Anne?
你眼泪掉在土豆上了
You're crying on the potatoes.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
Ruby 说一声“对你的失去亲人我很悲伤”没有任何错
There's nothing wrong with saying I'm sorry for your loss, Ruby.
我会说因为我就是这样
And I'm going to say it because I am.
如果你那样说会更糟糕的
You'll just make it worse if you say that!
他的父亲刚刚去世
His father just died!
当有人去世后人们都是这么说的
That's what people say when someone dies.
我不想让他难过
I don't want you to upset him.
他已经很难过了因为他的父亲去世了
He's already upset because his father just died!
Anne 请告诉Ruby这是对的...
Anne, please tell Ruby that it's alright to say...
我想也许我应该回家了
I'm thinking perhaps I should get on home.
什么? 为什么?
- What? - Why?
我想Marilla会需要我的帮忙
I'm sure Marilla must be needing my help...
做一些事情
with something.
别傻了 我们都快到了
Don't be silly. We're almost there.
拉着我的手
Hold my hand.
我很紧张
I'm so nervous!
抱歉打扰
We're sorry to intrude,
但是我们希望你吃点这个
but we wanted you to have that.
对于你的失去我们很悲伤 这是牧羊人派
- We're sorry for your loss. - It's a shepherd's pie.
我们一起特别为你做的
We made it together especially for you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我们希望你喜欢这牧羊人派
We hope you like shepherd's pie.
大家都喜欢牧羊人派的
Everyone likes shepherd's pie.
Gilbert我们希望这样能够安抚你
We hope it's a comfort to you, Gilbert.
Anne做了浇料
Anne made the topping.
她是个好厨师
She's a good cook.
但是我会是个糟糕的妻子
But I would make a terrible wife!
那个 嗯 谢谢你们过来
Well, um... thank you for stopping by.
Marilla你想过结婚吗?
Marilla, did you ever want to marry?
我
I...
曾经一度我以为我会的 但是
There was a time when I thought I would, but...
不可能的
it wasn't possible.
过来准备桌子吧
Now come set the table, please.
听起来很悲剧
That sounds rather tragical.
为何不可能呢?
Why wasn't it possible?
你被拒绝了吗?
Were you a woman scorned?
不是那样
I was not.
家里需要我
I was needed at home.
永远吗?
Forever?
那个
Well...
只是事情就是那样
that's just how things worked out.
在我大哥去世后 我母亲一直没恢复过来
My mother never recovered from my older brother's death.
她
She...
这里需要我
I was needed here.
现在让我把早餐摆好
Now let me get the breakfast on.
我会把这加上去的
I'll just add this on.
今天你要付清了 Matthew
Now, you'll settle up today, Matthew.
你好 Gilbert 哦 你好 Cuthbert先生
- Hello, Gilbert. - Oh, good day, Mr. Cuthbert.
那个 嗯
So, uh...
天气有点冷 是吗?
bit of a cold snap, eh?
是的
True enough.
嗯 那天在 嗯
Uh, the other day at the, uh...
我注意到你不得不留下一些地休耕
I-I noticed you had to leave a couple fields go fallow.
我还没决定 什么?
- I haven't decided yet. - I'm sorry?
我会告诉你如果我打算卖♥♥的话
I'll let you know if I'm going to sell.
Oh.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我只是 嗯
I just, um...
我只是想让你知道我和我的帮工Jerry
I only wanted you to know that me and my hand Jerry,
我们很乐意帮忙的
we'd be real happy to help out.
如果你愿意的话 到春天我们会过来帮忙的
We'll come on over in the spring if you like.
让你重新开始
Get you back up and running.
这很友善
That's very kind.
事实上
Truth is, uh...
我不想做农民
...I never really wanted to be a farmer.
那个 我最好尽快适应
Well, I'd best get to it.
就如我说的那样 今天你是否可以付清
As I was saying, I wonder if you could settle up today.
那艘船真可耻
Shame about that vessel.
街头传言 你有庄稼在那船上
Word on the street is, you had crops aboard.
什么船只?
Vessel?
你没听说? 去内陆的那艘船沉没了
You didn't hear? Ship went down on the way to the mainland.
Charlottetown出发的?
Out of... Charlottetown?
嗯 公♥司♥没买♥♥保险
Mm-hmm. The vendor didn't have insurance,
所以损失没有赔偿
so there's no recouping the loss.
实在太可耻了 发生这样的情况
It's a cryin' shame, is what it is.
总共6.1块 Matthew
Now, that'll be $6.10, Matthew.
那艘船叫什么名字?
What was the name of the ship?
The Dal Marie.
你好 Gilbert
Hey, Gilbert!
你好吗 Blythe?
How's it going, Blythe?
很好
Fine.
你得回学校 伙计
You gotta come back to school, bud.
那个丑陋的孤儿失控了
That ugly orphan's out of control.
你在意什么呢?
What do you care?
我们需要一个家伙去证明她没那么聪明
We need a guy to show her she's not so smart.
她很聪明的
She's smart.
面对现实吧
Deal with it.
你怎么回事 伙计?
Why you gotta be like that, bud?
为什么你自己不好好读书去对付呢?
Why don't you bust out a book and take care of it yourself?
是的 很对 再见 伙计
Yeah, right. Good one, bud.
我给你点提示 好吗? 是什么?
- I'll give you a tip, okay? - Yeah?
我不是你的伙计
I'm not your bud.
是的 好
Yeah, right.
如果你再骚扰Anne
And if you ever hassle Anne again,
你会后悔的
you'll regret it.
是的 好 是的 好
- Yeah, right. - Yeah, right.
你怎么了?
What's your problem?
再问我一次
Ask me that again.
不 我是认真的 来吧
No, seriously. Go ahead.
你为什么变成这样? 问我一次!
- Why you gotta be like that? - Ask me!
得了 伙计 我看不懂你
Come on, bud. I don't get you.
说真的 你怎么了?
Seriously, what's your problem?
Gilbert.
抱歉我闯进来了
I'm sorry to intrude.
哦 不 没事 Cuthbert小姐
Oh, no, not at all, Miss Cuthbert.
请 随意
Please... take your time.
我在想这么安静 他感觉如何
I wonder how he feels about being so stationary.
John是个热爱旅行的人
John was a traveler at heart.
我相信他早些年时随着部队到处旅行
I believe the military moved him around a lot in his early years.
那时候 他过上了想要的生活
He had the life he wanted, then.
充满着冒险
Full of adventure.
我还听说他在Alberta住了下来
I'd heard he'd settled in Alberta?
Um...
我们曾经 一度是个大家庭
we were a... large family for a while.
我是最后一个 唯一的一个
I'm the last. The only.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表