剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
贷款条约很清楚的
The terms of the loan are clear.
Cuthbert先生是我们投资的资产
Mr. Cuthbert was the asset we invested in.
这就是为何我希望重新谈判的原因
That's why I'm hoping to renegotiate.
在这样的情况下面?
In light of the situation?
似乎你还不明白
It seems you don't understand.
现在这笔贷款有了很大的风险
This loan is now a bad risk.
我必须得执行这个条款 这里
I am going to have to exercise this clause, here,
收回贷款
to pull the loan back.
收回?
Pull it back?
这是什么意思呢?
What exactly does that mean?
我已经说了Cuthbert先生是投资资产
I have already stated that Mr. Cuthbert is the asset.
如果他不能够下地劳动
If he is not able to work the land,
那么我们必须在月底收回贷款
then we must call in the loan by the end of the month.
抱歉 但是如果投资没有潜在的回报
I'm sorry, but if there's no potential for return on our investment,
那么投资就必须收回或者没收财产
the investment must be returned or the property forfeit.
就是那样的
It is alright there.
在这等一下 我有个急事处理
Wait here, please. I have a quick errand to run.
"Green Gables"是 11个字母
"Green Gables" is... 11 letters.
加上剩下的
Adding up the rest...
总共36个字母
Thirty-six letters total.
这广♥告♥多少钱?
How much is that for the advertisement?
如果广♥告♥到大♥陆♥的话还需要多少钱?
And how much more would it be for distribution to the mainland?
欢迎回家
Welcome home, dear ones.
坐下 坐下 我生了炉子
Sit down, sit down. I stoked the fire.
让自己暖和起来
Warm your wee selves up.
Matthew休息得很好
Matthew is resting well.
银行处理得如何?
What happened at the bank?
都结束了
It's the end of everything.
我们完了
We're ruined.
我们要社区农场 失去绿山墙了
We're going to lose the farm. Lose Green Gables.
没别的办法了?
Can nothing be done?
我们唯一的希望就是设法
Our only hope would be to somehow
凑够银行贷款
raise the amount of the loan.
我们必须得尽力
We have to try.
所有值钱的东西都得卖♥♥掉 要快
Everything of value will have to be sold, right quick.
贷款是笔可怕的数目
It's a fearful sum.
我会召集镇上的人们
I shall rally the troops in town.
我确信有很多人会捐助的
I'm sure there are folks who'll want to make a contribution.
不
No!
我不会接受捐助 不要说了 Rachel 我不想听
I will not accept charity. That's final, Rachel. I won't hear of it.
Cuthberts家现在 以后都不会接受捐助的
The Cuthberts do not, and will not, take charity.
Barrys会买♥♥下我们的牛
The Barrys will buy our cattle.
我们不能留着Jerry了
We can't keep Jerry on.
最好把事情处理妥当
Best get it over with.
当你看到所有东西像这样摆放在一起时
When you see everything together like this,
真是宝贝大集♥合♥
it's quite an array of treasures.
只是些东西罢了
They're just things.
Matthew说过Charlottetown的当铺会购买♥♥各种物品的
Matthew said the pawnbroker in Charlottetown buys all kinds of goods.
我希望他是对的
I hope he's right.
我期望再次见到Josephine小姐
I'm looking forward to seeing Miss Josephine again
在客房♥里过夜
and staying overnight in a guest room.
Diana说那大厦非常漂亮
Diana says that the manse is ever so elegant.
Oh, Marilla.
我希望我有值钱的东西可以奉献
I wish I had something of value to contribute.
Oh!
我们可以顺路把这个退还给店铺
We can sell it back to the shop on our way.
哦 这不必要的 这是全家的努力
- Oh, there's no need to... - This is a family effort.
Anne 过来
Anne... come here.
Matthew是
Matthew is...
我离开是不明智的 我得在家
It's not wise for me to leave. I need to be home.
我会自己去的 Marilla
I'll go on my own, Marilla.
我可以做到的 我是旅行老手了
I can do it. I'm a veteran voyager,
我会马上回来的
and I'll be back before you know it.
Jerry会陪你去的 什么? 不
- Jerry will accompany you. - What? Uh, no.
我自己就可以了 我不需要陪伴
I-I'll be fine on my own. I don't need company!
不是陪伴 是为了安全和协助
It's not for company, it's for safety and assistance.
但这是一趟经典的英雄之旅
But this could be a quintessential hero's journey!
你不能单独去 就这样决定了
You're not going alone, and that's final.
他会卖♥♥掉驴子 然后从中拿走他最后的薪水
He'll auction the shire and take his last wages from the sale.
但是我不需要他 我不想再听到抗♥议♥了
- But I don't need hi... - I'll not hear another word of protest.
Marilla觉得让你陪着会比较好
It makes Marilla feel better to have you along,
但是我真的不需要你一起去
but I really don't need you to come.
以前我都是独自旅行 没出过事
I've traveled alone before without incident.
那你很幸运
You've been lucky.
我一直很聪明的
I've been smart.
那么即幸运又聪明 随便了
So then both. Whatever.
我只是让你承认这个事实
I'd simply like you to acknowledge the fact
就是我真不需要你的帮助
that I don't actually need your help.
那你最近是什么时间驾驶过雪车?
When's the last time you drove a sleigh?
拍卖♥♥过一匹马? 我们出发吧
Auctioned a horse? Let's go.
Anne!
Anne!
Diana! Diana 你来干嘛?
Ah, Diana! Diana, what are you doing here?
还好你还在 我带了些东西给你去卖♥♥
I'm so glad I caught you. I brought you something to sell.
哦 Diana 你确定吗?
Oh. Oh, Diana, are you sure?
当然
Of course I'm sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好 Diana 早上好 Cuthbert小姐
- Morning, Diana. - Good morning, Miss Cuthbert.
我是过来道别的
I just came to say goodbye.
一定要在天黑前到达Barry小姐家
Be sure to get to Miss Barry's before nightfall.
注意安全
Be safe.
我们会的
We will.
告诉Matthew别担心
Be sure to tell Matthew not to worry.
会一切顺利的 你看着
Everything will be alright, you'll see.
有时候寻求别人的帮助还是不错的 你明白的
It's not so bad to ask for help sometimes, you know.
如果我需要帮助 我会说的
If I needed help, I would say so.
不 你不会 是的 我会的
- No, you wouldn't. - Yes, I would.
你不会的 我会的 无穷无尽
- Wouldn't. - Would. Times infinity.
你说什么? 别在意 我们不聊了
- What? - Never mind. Let's not talk.
别唱了
No singing.
我说真的
- I mean it.
我是认真的 Jerry
I'm serious, Jerry.
这一趟旅行很重要
- This is an important journey.
我会掐死你的
I will kill you with my bare hands!
你好 我看你以前来过这里
Hello there. I see you've been here before.
只是在我的梦里来过
Only in my dreams.
今天有什么事情吗?
How may I help you today?
我是来退还衣服的
I am here to return a dress.
是什么地方没弄好吗? 完全不是
- Is something wrong with it? - Not a thing.
那是你不喜欢吗? 它是我非常喜欢的东西
- Do you not like it? - It is my very favourite thing
我这辈子拥有的
that I have ever possessed in life.
但是我不得不来退掉 去帮助我的家庭
But I need to return it to help my family.
你是Anne
You're Anne.
Matthew的Anne 我是的
- Matthew's Anne. - I am.
真的非常乐意听到你那么说
How nice it is to hear it said that way.
出什么事了? 为什么Cuthberts家需要帮助?
What happened, dear? Why do the Cuthberts need help?
Matthew真的花了这么多钱?
Did Matthew really spend this much?
你对他来说是很宝贵的
You're worth a lot to him.
把钱放进这里为了安全
Put it in here for safekeeping.
谢谢
Thank you.
他治愈了破碎的心灵
" He healeth the broken in heart,
包裹好他们的伤口
and bindeth up their wounds.
他数着天上的星星
He telleth the number of the stars,
呼唤着他们的名字
"and calleth them all by their names."
停在这里 就是这
Stop here! That's it!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
待会在后面碰头 好吗?
I'll meet you back here after, yes?
我讨厌说再见
I hate to say goodbye.
不会很久的
I won't be so long.
我是在和马儿说话呢 Jerry 你为何这么烦人?
To the horse, Jerry. Why are you so annoying?
你是一匹好马儿 Burty.
You're a good horse, Burty.
记着这个
Try to remember that.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表