剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
And those Rocky Mountains...
很漂亮的
They're amazing.
我很高兴看到那些
Did my heart good.
这世界很大 儿子
It's a big world, son.
记着这个
Remember that.
下午好 Marilla
Good afternoon, Marilla.
Eliza.
我是过来道歉的
I've come to apologize.
我可以见一下你的绝妙的不可思议的Anne吗?
May I please see your wonderful, remarkable Anne?
她还在睡觉
She's still sleeping,
但是欢迎你进屋来
but you're welcome to come on in.
再见 Barry夫人
Good day, Mrs. Barry.
谢谢你 Matthew
Thank you, Matthew.
下午好 Marilla 我们想你了
Afternoon, Marilla. We missed you.
你见到总理大人了吗? 他长得怎样?
Did you see the premier? What did he look like?
那个 如果靠长相他当不上总理的
Well, he never got to be Premier on account of his looks,
但是作为一名保守党成员我很自豪
but I was proud of being a Conservative.
Rachel作为自♥由♥党的成员 对他没帮助
Rachel, being a Liberal, had no use for him.
过来给你弄点吃的 我想你一定饿了
Come along and let's get you fed. I expect you must be hungry.
饿坏了
I'm starving!
Matthew给你讲了昨晚的事情没有?
Did Matthew recount the events of last night?
他说了
He did.
我的承认很幸运你知道如何处理这些事情
I must say it was fortunate that you knew what to do.
我自己都不知道怎么做
I wouldn't have had any idea myself.
我从未听说过哮喘
I never saw a case of croup.
你知道除此之外还有更美妙的事情吗?
You know what was extra wonderful about it all?
我有了机会和亲爱的Diana呆在一起
I got to spend time with my darling Diana.
在学校不能和她说话一直很痛苦
It's been an agony not speaking at school,
一直纯粹的痛苦
an utter agony.
确实已经有长长一个月了
It's been a long month indeed.
今天一早离开她很悲伤的
I was so sorrowful to leave her this morning,
知道以后还会保持原样
knowing it'll all go back to how it's been.
多吃几口
Take a few more bites.
为什么?
Why?
因为当我告诉你谁来这里
Because when I tell you who just visited here,
你的反应会打翻
your reaction will lift you clear out of the region
你吃的这些东西
of such material matters as appetite.
Barry夫人今天来过了
Mrs. Barry paid a call today,
她希望你原谅她
and she hopes you'll forgive her
而且可以和Diana再成为好朋友
and be good friends with Diana again.
哦 我回头再来洗碗
Oh, I'll wash it later!
我不能把自己绑缚在这些
I can't tie myself down to anything
那么不浪漫的碗盆里
so unromantic as dishes
在这激动人心的时刻
at this thrilling moment!
Anne 穿上外套!
Anne, take a coat!
Gilbert?!
Gilbert!
Gilbert!
Gilbert!
Anne! Anne!
Diana! Oh!
哦 你是否非常非常得开心?
Oh, aren't you almost nearly perfectly happy?
我们的分开一直是一直痛苦的折磨
Our separation has been an excruciating torment,
但是现在终于结束了 我大大松了口气
but I'm so relieved it's finally over.
母亲不会让我们分开了 自从你救了Minnie May
Mother could hardly keep us apart since you saved Minnie May.
连Josephine姑姑都说她会很高兴再见到你的
Even Aunt Josephine said she'd be glad to see you again,
她可不轻易喜欢人的
and she doesn't like anyone.
她不是在你父母离开的时候临时来呆一段时间吗?
Wasn't she only staying while your parents were away?
不 不 她会在我们这里至少呆上一个月
No, no, she's come to stay with us for at least a month.
我非常不明白我们该怎么样处理这情况 她太特别了
I don't quite know how we'll stand it. She's so very particular.
但是她受到了伤害 她很悲伤
But she's suffered a loss - she's grieving
她不愿意一个人孤独地呆在Charlottetown
so she's disinclined to be home alone in Charlottetown
因为她的伙伴去世了 她的伙伴?
- since her companion passed away. - Her companion?
她一生最好的朋友
Her best friend forever and ever.
Josephine姑姑一直未婚的 她们都是未婚
Aunt Josephine never married. Neither of them did.
她们一辈子都住在一起
They lived with each other their whole lives.
如果可以 我愿意和你永远住在一起
I'd live with you forever if I could,
但是我知道你结婚后会离开我的
but I know you'll leave me the day you get married
和某个有钱的英俊的绅士结婚
to some wealthy and handsome gentleman.
我已经在讨厌他了
I hate him already.
Gilbert怎么样?
How's Gilbert?
你不好玩
You're not funny.
你每天放学后都去看他 是吗?
You see him almost every day after school, do you not?
不是我想去!是因为不得不去
Not because I want to! It's because I have to.
Phillips逼我做的
Mr. Phillips makes me go.
我早和Ruby说过这个的
I've explained this to Ruby.
我也要和你解释一下吗?
Do I need to explain it to you as well?
我想光明正大地击败Gilbert
I want to beat Gilbert fair and square
当他回学校后
when he comes back to school.
他父亲好点了没有?
Is his father almost well?
我想我是一个可怕的人
I think I'm a terrible person.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
以前我从未想到过
I hadn't thought about it before.
想到过什么?
Hadn't thought about what?
很可能Gilbert的父亲
It's very likely Gilbert's father
不会好起来了
isn't going to get well.
所以有很大的可能Gilbert
So it's more than possible that when Gilbert
回到学校的时候
finally comes back to school,
他会是个孤儿
he'll be an orphan.
别让你自己纠结
"Let not your heart be troubled.
你信仰上帝
"Ye believe in God;
也信任我
"believe also in me.
在天父的屋子里有很多的宫殿
"In my Father's house are many mansions.
如果不是那样
"If it were not so,
我会告诉你
"I would have told you.
我会为你准备好地方
"I go to prepare a place for you.
若去为你们预备了地方
"And if I go and prepare a place for you,
就必再来接你们到我那里去,
"I will come again, and receive you unto myself;
我在那里,叫你们也在那里
for where I am, there ye may be also."
哦 不 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you.
你在微笑 但是我想这帽子很不错
You laugh, but I think it's a fine chapeau.
大都市流行的
Cosmopolitan.
城里人都戴这样的帽子
All the city folks are wearing them.
你为何不喜欢?
Why don't you like it?
实际上它对你来说有点大了 是吗?
Other than the fact that it's too big for your head?
还有成长空间嘛
Room to grow.
我确信你要是多点脑子的话 这帽子会很合适的
I'm sure it'll fit better when you acquire some more brains.
哦 对我客气点好吗 Mar
Oh, show me mercy, Mar.
客气点
Mercy, please.
也许这个会说服你对我
Perhaps this might persuade you to offer me
好一点点
a morsel of kindness.
我可不敢保证
I make no promises.
我也不会期望的
I would expect none.
可以为你戴上吗?
May I?
Marilla?
你没事吧 亲爱的?
Are you all right, dear?
抱歉 你说什么?
I'm sorry, what?
哦 不 谢谢 我没事
Oh, no, thank you. I-I'm fine.
Gilbert!
招待得很好
It was a lovely service.
似乎很合乎礼仪
It seemed fitting somehow;
每样东西都那么
everything was so...
洁白和宁静
white and still.
我总是在想牧师大人
I've always thought that the minister
很悲伤地祈祷 这很合适他的
prays quite mournfully, so this suited him nicely.
洗礼必须很严肃的
Baptisms must be grim.
成为孤儿会很有挑战性的
Being an orphan has its challenges,
但是你已经有很多的优势了
but you already have so many advantages,
比起我那个时候要好得多了
you'll be much better off than I was.
我不知道自己的父母亲
And I didn't know my parents...
当我还是婴儿的时候他们就死了
they died when I was a baby...
所以我不能像你这样自己可以照顾自己
so I couldn't fend for myself the way that you can.
而且我根本记不得我的父母亲
And I don't remember my parents at all,
但是你可以一直记得你的父亲
but you'll always be able to remember your father.
你明白的 当你想他的时候
And you know, when you think about it,
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表