剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
- Alright, it's settled.
Gillis一家会被安置好的 分别住到Barrys家
The Gillis family will be billeted out to the Barrys,
Cuthberts家还有我们家
the Cuthberts and ourselves.
把所有男人召集起来的话
- With all the men pulling together,
我们想屋子主要部分的维修大约得花一周时间
we figure the major repairs will take about a week.
听起来还不错
- Sounds about right.
Jerry和我把绿山墙的事情处理好
- Jerry and I will put things right at Green Gables
然后我们会尽快回来
and be back as soon as we can.
我也是 我会尽可能多带点人手过来
- As will I. I'll bring as many hands as I can spare.
谢谢你
- Thank you.
这事搞得
What a thing.
这事搞得
What a thing.
我们会弄得妥妥当当的 别担心
- We'll get it all squared away, never fear.
我们非常感激你们所有人 特别是Anne
- We owe you all a great debt of thanks, especially dear Anne,
为我们冒着生命危险做出了那样的举动
risking your life for us and taking such quick action.
还有 姐♥妹♥们♥ 感谢你们同意帮忙照顾我的孩子们
And, ladies, thank you kindly for agreeing to take the children.
特别是现在还没开学
Especially since school won't be in session.
你们有得忙活了
You'll have your hands full.
Ruby 过来
Ruby, come here, please.
没事的 我们很高兴照顾她的
- It's no trouble at all. We're happy to have her.
现在Anne和Ruby可以更好地相互了解了
- Now Anne and Ruby can get to know each other better.
什么? 不
- What? No.
妈妈 Ruby?
Mother! - Ruby?
我不想去那里
- I don't want to stay there!
天呐 冷静下来
- My, my. Calm yourself.
为何我不能够和Diana在一起? 够了 就这么安排
- Why can't I stay with Diana?! - That's enough. The plan is set.
我以后没脸见人了 别逼我!
- I'll never live it down! Please don't make me!
我也一样 在经过了这样的夜晚后
- I won't have any more of this. After the events of this evening,
有一张床可以让你睡觉你应该很感激了 听着 听着
you should be grateful to have a bed to sleep in at all. - Hear, hear.
我道歉 我只是...
- I apologize. I simply...
别的姑娘们怎么认为不重要的 Ruby
- It doesn't matter what the other girls think, Ruby,
关键在於你自己怎么想
it matters what you think.
而我 举个例子说 认为Anne是非常了不起和勇敢的
And I, for one, think Anne is marvellous and brave.
我会很快去看你的 好吗?
I'll visit soon, alright?
会没事的 别担心
- It's alright. Don't worry.
我保证没人会认为你是我的朋友
I'm sure no one will think you're my friend.
我们走吧
- I reckon we should be off.
现在 你们两个上楼去睡觉个小时
- Now, I'd like the two of you to go upstairs to bed for a few hours.
在经过这么可怕的夜晚后你们都得休息了
You both need rest after that terrible night.
我可以帮忙的 Marilla 我会去捡鸡蛋
- I can help you, Marilla. I should fetch the eggs.
是的 你可以 但是现在不需要
- You can, but you won't.
你们上楼去睡觉
Now up to bed with both of you.
Anne 请确保让你的客人感到舒适
Anne, please see to it that your guest is comfortable.
来吧 Ruby 我有一间很棒的房♥间
- Come along, Ruby. I have a lovely gable room.
窗外的樱桃树非常漂亮
And the cherry tree is ever so friendly.
在这里我度过的第一个晚上 我哭得和你一样
My first night here in this room, I cried as you do now.
我尽我最大努力 在那个寒冷的夜晚我的想象力也没帮不了忙
Try as I might, there was no hope for my imagination that cold night.
Cordelia公主也找不到了
Princess Cordelia was nowhere to be found.
Cordelia公主?
- Princess Cordelia?
嗯
- Well...
她是聪明又孤独的公主
she's a wise and solitary princess.
她总是穿着漂亮的丝绸和天鹅绒
She wears dresses of the finest silk and velvet
有着泡泡袖和漂亮的裙边
with puff sleeves and ever so many flounces.
有一天
One day...
Cordelia到了
Princess Cordelia arrived
世界上最美的国度
at the most beautiful kingdom in the world.
她不认识任何人 担心没有人会喜欢她
She knew not a soul and was worried no one would like her.
我的所有衣服都会大火给被毁了
- All my dresses will be ruined from the smoke!
你可以借穿我的一件 我有两件衣服
- You can borrow one of mine. I have two!
一周时间并不很长的
A week really isn't that long
当你计划好所有你需要做的事情以后
when you plan out all the things you want to do.
也许你可以想象一下你喜欢让自己的房♥间涂什么颜色
Maybe you could start by imagining what colour you want your room to be.
我知道往前看是一件很好的事情
I know for a fact that it's good to have things to look forward to.
我一直对robin的淡青色不感冒
I've always been partial to robin's egg blue.
你喜欢什么颜色呢?
What colour do you like?
粉红的也是很漂亮的
Pink would also be divine.
我从未敢想过粉红色
I never usually think of pink.
因为我是红头发 根本不配粉红色的
Being as I'm so red-headed, it's out of the question.
但是你在粉红色房♥间里很看上去很漂亮
But you would look so pretty in a pink room.
我会得让自己忙起来
(sighing) We'll stay busy.
我在学烘培
I'm learning to bake.
我们可以为男孩们做饼干 在他们工作的时候
We can make some biscuits for the boys while they work.
你可以去见Gilbert
You can see Gilbert.
Diana认为他很勇敢
Diana thought he cut quite a heroic figure
在灭火行动中 因为你的缘故
putting out the blaze on your behalf.
因为我的缘故
- On my behalf.
这我还真没想到过
I hadn't really thought of it like that.
当然 我也没有注意到的
- I didn't notice, of course.
Gilbert Blythe不是我的菜
I am not a Gilbert Blythe fan.
我永远不会原谅他侮辱过我
I shall never forgive his insult,
我会永远小看他的
and I shall never be dissuaded from my low opinion of him.
做饼干这主意很不错
- That's a good idea about the biscuits.
你不来上学很遗憾的
It's a shame you're not in school anymore.
你似乎非常聪明
You seem awful smart about things.
我不在那里对大家都好
- It's best for everyone that I'm not there.
加把劲 伙计们!
- Put your backs into it, boys!
说的很对 你需要多少?
There you go! How many would you like?
下午好 牧师大人 我在学习烘培
- Afternoon, Minister. I'm learning to bake.
要来点司康吗?
Care for a scone?
哦 我来点
- Well, don't mind if I do.
有些重活要干
This is some heavy work.
嗨 看 那位雀斑女和她的新妹妹
- Hey, look, it's the freak and her new twin sister.
只要她们带来了食物 我管他是否是Quasimodo(怪物)呢
- As long as they bring food, I don't care if it's Quasimodo.
- Ruby!
这可漂亮了! Ruby 你没事吧?
- That was great! - Ruby, are you alright?
Ruby--
女孩们可真没用
- Girls are so useless.
我想你们还是呆在厨房♥里比较合适 是吗?
Guess you should've stayed home in the kitchen, eh?!
你咋回事?
- What is wrong with you?!
回家去 然后去做点心!
- Go home and bake cookies!
请注意:她们已经做好了
- Headline: They already did.
这是Ruby的家 你们难道忘记了?
- This is Ruby's property, or did you forget?!
为何你不走开 让男人们干活呢?
- Why don't you shove off and leave the men to their work?
那你为何不把锤子给我 让我自己来完成工作
- Why don't you give me that hammer and I'll finish the job myself,
如果你那么忙着欺负别人!
if you're too busy being a bully to get it done!!
嗨 起来
- Hey, here.
你没事吧?
You alright?
给你
There you are.
谢谢你 Gilbert 是的 当然
- Thank you, Gilbert. - Yeah, of course.
谢谢你们 哦 过来送吃的给这些野兽
Thanks for, uh, coming by to help feed the beasts.
非常感谢
- Much obliged.
别客气
You're welcome.
Matthew 回头你回家时吧篮子带回来好吗?
Matthew, will you please bring the basket home later?
我会的 如果我发现有什么好吃的话
- I'd better, if I know what's good for me.
来 Ruby 我们回家了
- Come on, Ruby, let's get you home.
你是对的 牧师大人 诚实是最好的策略
You were right, Minister, honesty is the best policy.
而且很让人满意的
And it's also very satisfying.
那个 我
- Well, I...
Gilbert真有骑士风度
- Gilbert is so chivalrous.
嗯 他是不错
- Well, he's something alright.
那个 哦 事情
- That was, uh, quite an incident...
今天在Gillis家那里发生的
up there at the Gillis house today.
没什么东西可以随性打到红头发女孩的 嗯 嗯
- Nothing beats a redhead for a temper. - Mm-hmm.
我是指你
I meant you...
和以前一样勇敢
being as brave as you were.
如果你是男孩
- If you were a boy,
也许会很好斗的
oh, that would've ended up in fisticuffs.
我不会介意的 Billy Andrews是个胆小鬼
- I wouldn't have minded. Billy Andrews is a coward
他很欠揍的
who deserves a good sock in the kisser.
我会干掉他
I could take him.
如果你不
Not if you don't...
保护好鼻子的话
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表