剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
我曾玩过一下 但是我没拿
I was playing with it, but I didn't take it.
不是告诉过你别碰它的 抱歉
You were told not to touch it. I'm sorry.
它实在太美了 我禁不住诱惑
It's just it's so beautiful, I couldn't resist.
告诉你把披肩放到椅子上
You were told to set the shawl on the chair.
我做了
I did.
我找遍了都没发现胸针
I've looked everywhere and the brooch is nowhere to be found.
还给我
Give it back.
马上
Right now.
但是我没拿 Cuthbert小姐
But I didn't take it, Miss Cuthbert.
我确实没拿
Honest, I didn't.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
它会去哪里呢?
Where else would it be?
马上承认
Confess at once.
但是我
But I...
我不会和一个小偷生活在一起
I'm not going to live with a thief under my roof.
你得承认偷了那胸针
You confess to stealing the brooch,
否则你在Green Gables没有未来
or you have no future here at Green Gables.
但是我没拿 承认吧
But I didn't take it. Confess.
否则我会马上送你回孤儿院
Or I'll send you right back to the asylum.
如果我不承认
If I don't confess...
你会送我回去吗?
you'll send me back?
承认你所做的
Confess to what you have done.
如果我承认 我能待在Green Gables吗?
If I do, can I stay here at Green Gables?
你到底拿了胸针没有?
Did you, or did you not, take the brooch?
我把它弄丢了
I lost it. I... I was...
当我戴着胸针在外面时 我在扮演Cordelia女士
I was playing Lady Cordelia when I took the brooch outside with me.
当我从井里打水时
As I was drawing water from the well,
我斜靠着井想许个愿望时 胸针掉下去了
I leaned over to make a wish and it fell in.
我听到它溅起了水花声然后沉没不见了
I heard it make a splash as it disappeared down into the depths.
我非常抱歉 Cuthbert小姐
I'm ever so sorry, Miss Cuthbert.
整理好你的东西
Pack your things.
但是你告诉我如果我承认你会让我待着的
But you said if I confessed I could stay!
我曾告诉过你胸针对我很重要
I told you that brooch meant a great deal to me.
不 刚才我是编造的 那不是真的
No, b b but I made it up! None of that was real!
我没有拿你的胸针 我不知道它在哪里
I didn't take your brooch! I don't know where it is!
求你了 Cuthbert小姐 你必须得相信我
Please, Miss Cuthbert, you have to believe me!
我没必要做任何事情
I don't have to do anything.
求你了 Cuthbert小姐
Please, Miss Cuthbert...
我不能相信你任何话
I can't trust one word out of your mouth.
求你了 够了
Please... Enough.
今晚你不准离开这房♥间
You're not to leave this room tonight.
明天天一亮你就得离开
Tomorrow, you will go... at first light.
Matthew!
Matthew!
快点
Giddy up!
我错过火车了吗?
Did I miss it? Did I miss the train?
别急 你的女孩已经妥妥地上了火车
Not to worry, your girl got on all right.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表