剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
纳切兹 密西西比 1961
自古埃及时代起 娃娃就存在了
Dolls have been around since the Egyptians.
人们甚至在图坦卡蒙墓中也发现了一个
They even found one in King Tut's tomb.
即便在来世 它也与他相随
He wouldn't part with it, even in the afterlife.
但娃娃到底是什么
But what is a doll, really?
只不过是人类试图
Nothing more than mankind's attempt to finish
完成神明未尽之事罢了
what the Almighty began.
如有亵渎神明之处 请见谅
Forgive me if that's a tad blasphemous.
我想表达的是
What I'm trying to say is...
上帝用泥土造出人类
when the Lord formed dust into man,
他本意是追求完美
he was seeking perfection.
对不对
Isn't that so?
主日学校是这么教的
That is what I was told in Sunday school.
娃娃无罪
Well, a doll does not sin.
它没有肉体可供玷污
It has no flesh to mortify.
没有灵魂可以失去
No soul to lose.
是上帝的理想的完美展现
It's God's ideal made manifest.
也就是说 如果我们是由塑料做的 上帝会更爱我们对吗
So, God would love us more if we were made out of plastic?
不过您的话确实有些道理 先生
Not that you don't have a point, sir.
不必 不要放弃自己的观点
Don't do that. Don't retreat from your point.
我喜欢独♥立♥思考的人
I like people who think for themselves.
我一直都是个
Well, that has never been a problem of mine,
- 有自主见解的人-嗯
-to think for myself.-Huh.
正如你的简历所描述的那样
As your curriculum vitae attests,
高中毕业生代表
high school valedictorian,
纳切兹辩论协会主席
president of Natchez Debating Society.
密西西比大学文学硕士
Master of Arts from Ole Miss. Ha.
事实上 我从未面试过
The truth is, I've never interviewed
比你更优秀的应聘者
a candidate more qualified.
我只想补充一点 我的学业成绩
Well, I just would like to add that my academic achievements
与我的毅力相比 根本不值一提
are nothing compared to my tenacity.
我知道现在时局艰难
I know times are tough,
也知道您肯定见过众多应聘者
and I know you've no doubt seen lots of applicants,
但如果您觉得我可以胜任
but if you see fit to hire me
秘书一职
as your secretary,
我将竭尽所能出色完成文书工作
I will dedicate myself to clerical excellence.
那
Well...
恐怕你不适合这个职位
I'm afraid you're just not right for the position.
- 不适合 -不好意思
- I'm not? - I'm sorry,
德鲁姆小姐 感谢你来面试
Miss Dellum, but thank you for your interest.
我助手会送你出去
My assistant will see you out.
感觉好些了吗
You feeling better?
头痛只会困扰你几个小时
The headache should only trouble you for a couple of hours.
你在我庄园里
You're on my estate.
这是我私人的玩偶之家
This is my private dollhouse.
你的玩偶之家
Your dollhouse?
我亲自设计
I designed it myself,
从壁纸选择到玫瑰飞檐
from the wallpaper to the, the rose cornices.
我承认这有点博采众长
It's a tad eclectic, I grant you,
但我没办法将自己
but I'm not disciplined enough
局限于一个时代
to confine myself to one era.
所以 基础风格是
So, the base is
维多利亚风格 加入了旧美式
Victorian spiced with old Americana
以及爱德华风
and Edwardian.
什么 这是怎么回事 我为什么会在这儿
What? What-what is this? Why am I here?
接下来七天左右
This is your home
这里会是你的家
for the next seven days, give or take.
我的家
My home?
德鲁姆小姐
Miss Dellum,
当时我跟你说
I was honest
对你的背景印象深刻
when I told you how impressed
是发自内心这么觉得的
I am with your background.
你太特别了
You're far too special to spend
整天坐打字机面前就是浪费
your days in front of a typewriter,
所以我让你参加了选美比赛
so I have entered you into the pageant.
你是说
Did you say...
- 选美比赛- 要知道
- ...pageant? - Please understand,
这是项无与伦比的荣誉
this is an extraordinary honor.
截至上周 报名就结束了
As of last week, entrance was closed.
感谢您的认可
Well, I do appreciate the honor,
但我不想参加这个选美比赛
but I don't want to be a part of your pageant.
参加与否
Your participation
不容置喙
isn't open to debate.
让开
Get out of my way.
听见了没
Do you hear me?
他能听见 就是没法回应
Oh, he can hear you. He just can't respond.
他的大部分舌头 都没了
He's missing most of his, um, his tongue.
出路只有一条 小姐
There's only one way out of here, young lady.
从窗户或门是出不去的
It's not through any windows or doors.
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
你很快就会知道了
Now, you'll find out soon enough.
与此同时 我帮你安排住处
In the meantime, I'll leave you to get settled.
安排住处 我才不要住下来
Get settled? I'm not getting settled.
我要离开这里
I'm getting out of here.
你不能把我一个人留在这
You can't just leave me here alone.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
放我出去
Let me out!
嘿 回来
Hey! Come back!
放我出去
Let me out of here!
这就是我们
Well, this is all
他妈的需要的
we fucking need.
奥雷莉亚 你没看见她都要吓死了吗
Aurelia, can't you see she's scared to death?
你看不出来我根本不在乎吗
Can't you see that I don't give a shit?
这小丫头是比赛半程加进来的
Little Miss started in the middle of the contest.
她都用不着经历前三场测试
She didn't have to do the first three tests.
你们是谁
Who are you people?
谁能告诉我这是怎么回事
Can someone please tell me what's going on?
你被一个有钱的玩具制♥造♥商绑♥架♥了
You've been kidnapped by a crazy-rich toymaker
他脑子有病 痴迷于娃娃
who's sick in the head and obsessed with dolls,
这一切都拜他所赐
so he made all of this.
他在寻我完美的娃娃 明白了吗
He's looking for the perfect doll, see,
给他孩子找个妈 他让我们在这个
a mother for his kid, and he makes us do tasks
乱七八糟的选美比赛里完成任务
in his messed-up beauty pageant and the ones
不台格的人会以最糟糕的方式
who don't measure up get eliminated
被淘汰 明自了没
in the worst way. You dig?
麻烦告诉我这就是个玩笑
Someone please tell me this is a joke.
给你安排个地方住下吧
Let's find you a bed where you can lie down.
这是我们的房♥间
This is our room.
我睡这儿 那张床是邦妮的
I'm here, that's Bonnie's.
我不想休息 我想离开这里
Well, I don't want to rest. I want to get out of here.
亲爱的 我知道你现在的感受
Sweetie, I know what you're going through.
一开始我也是这样 来参加面试
I was the same way at first. Came for an interview,
停下来帮助了一个路人
stopped to help someone on the side of the road.
如果所有去面试的人都失踪了
Well, if everyone who interviewed disappeared,
那就意味着执法部门
then that means that the law...
- 执法部门肯定要起疑-其他人不是的
-the law has to get suspicious.-the others were different.
奥雷莉亚以前是舞蹈演员
Aurelia was a dancer.
菲在幼儿园教书
Faye taught kindergarten.
当那个疯子发现一个他认为会是好娃娃的最佳人选
When psycho man spots someone he thinks would make a good doll,
他就采取行动 就这样
he makes a move and that's it.
我是从家里被带走的
I was taken right out of my house.
直到今天 我都不知道自己为什么会被选中
To this day I have no idea why I was picked.
你得听我说 出不去的
You have to listen to me. There's no way out.
相信我 这几个星期 该试的我们都试过了
Believe me, we've been here for weeks and we've tried.
这地方建得密不透风
This place is built like a safe.
范·沃特说的是真的
Van Wirt told the truth.
出路只有一条 你不会想那么出去的
There's only one way off, and you don't want that.
开始之前 你真该吃些东西
You really should eat something before it starts.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
他们隔几天才会补给一次冰箱
They only stock the fridge every couple of days.
我昨天见过他 那个小男孩
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表