剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
highbrow.
别过来
Don't come any closer.
我们一起度过的那个下午 让我回味良久
I've thought a lot about that afternoon we spent together.
我不得不承认
I have to admit,
没那么糟
it wasn't so bad...
只要我从你腐烂肉体的
once I got over the smell of your rotting
气味中恢复过来
flesh. -
也许在我把你彻底解决之前
Maybe we can have one more go around...
我们可以再来一发
...before I do you in once and for all.
不要
No! No!
放开我
Let me go!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 谢天谢地你回来了
Yes. Thank God you're here.
塞莱斯特
Celeste?
托马斯
Thomas?
托马斯 你流了很多血
Thomas, you're bleeding terribly.
别碰我
Don't... touch me,
你个巫女
you wicked woman.
托马斯 拜托 让我帮你
Thomas, please, let me help you.
我之前那么信任你
I trusted you
把你当朋友
as a friend.
所有人都警告过我
Everyone warned me
说你行事怪异
of your unnatural ways.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
是你对她下的盎吗
Did you do this to her?
是她让你堕落到
Did she corrupt you to lust
像她那样行事诡异吗
as unnaturally as she does?
她什么都没做
She didn't do anything
只在我最需要的时候帮过我
but help me when I needed it most.
这么多年来 我一直在自责
For all these years, I blamed myself.
我以为是我害你这辈子
I thought I condemned you to a life
永堕罪恶
of degradation and sin.
但现在我看到邪恶的种子
But now I see the seed of wickedness
一直都在你心里
was within you all along.
你毁掉了你接触过的一切
You ruin everything you touch.
毁了我的人生
You've destroyed my life,
现在你又把这个城镇搞得四分五裂
and now you're tearing this town apart.
托马斯 你的伤口
Thomas, your wounds
导致你上气不接下气 你不知道
make you speak in haste. You don't know
自己在说什么
what you're saying. -
天呐
Oh, dear God.
可怜的爱德华
Poor Edward.
爱德华
Edward?
那孩子有严重问题
There is something terribly wrong with that boy.
我试过了
I've tried.
我已经尽我所能让他走上正轨
I've tried everything I can to get him on the right path.
我甚至娶了个待他如同己出的女人
I even married a woman who mothered him as her own son,
但在内心深处
but deep down,
他从没爱过她
he never loved her.
他从没爱过任何一个灵魂
He's never loved a single soul.
因为他从你那里继承了
Because he inherited this wickedness
这种邪恶
from you.
不是的
No.
如果说塞莱斯特有什么特质 那就是
If I know one thing about Celeste, it's that she's capable
她拥有爱的能力
of nothing but love.
你的爱是个必须被阻止的诅咒
Your love is a curse that must be stopped.
不要
No.
不
CELESTE No, no...
你这个怪物
You monster!
不要
No...
不
No.
塞莱斯特
Celeste...
你必须带着
You must take
我们发现的接种疫苗
the discovery of our inoculation
把它送去
and deliver it...
不 别这么说
No, don't talk like this.
没有你我活不下去 黛利拉 求你了
I can't live without you, Delilah. Please...
你必须告诉每个人
You must tell everyone
解药是什么
about our cure.
不不不不
No, no, no, no...
爱德华
Edward.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你的亲生母亲
I'm your real mother.
我叫塞莱斯特
My name is Celeste.
你得跟我一起走
You're going to have to come with me.
我父亲呢
Where is my father?
爱德华
Edward...
很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
你父亲死了
Your father is dead.
是人就会死
Everybody dies.
不是的
No.
你看到外面那头奶牛了吗
Do you see that cow outside?
她叫卡密
Her name is Kammi,
她是我们所有人未来健康的关键
and she's the key to a healthy future for us all.
我会确保
I'm going to make sure
你不会染病
that you don't get sick.
拜托 爱德华
Please, Edward.
我要你信我
I need you to trust me.
—切都会好起来的 儿子
Everything's going to be all right, son.
很快 我们就能获得更光明的未来的
Soon, we'll spread the good news
好消息传播出去
of a brighter future.
我们会一起拯救苍生
We'll save so many lives together.
不必再担惊受怕
There's no more need to be afraid.
你是挤奶女工吗
Are you a milkmaid?
我想我现在又是了 对吧
I suppose I am once again, aren't I?
与野兽同居的女人是最不洁的了
Nothing is so unclean as a woman who lives with beasts.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表