剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
你在黑暗的房♥间里点燃蜡烛
You light a candle in a dark room.
然后念诵三次她的名字
Then you say her name three times.
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽现身之后
When Bloody Mary appears,
便能直窥你灵魂深处
she can see into the depths of your soul.
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
要是她不喜欢她所看到的
And if she doesn't like what she sees...
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
行吧但要是血腥玛丽会把你眼睛挖出来
Okay, but why anybody calling on Bloody Mary
干嘛要召唤她呀
if she's gonna scratch your eyes out?
妞 她可是能预见未来的
Girl, she could see the future,
还能告诉你如何得到你想要的
and she could tell you how to get what you want.
前提是她不会先把你杀了
If she don't kill you first?
没错 -不必了谢谢
Correct.-No,thank you.
那血腥玛丽能帮我跟瑞弗复合吗
So, can Bloody Mary help me get back with River?
我不觉得他会喜欢一个眼睛被挖的女生
I don't think he'll be into a girl with scratched-out eyes.
我会戴墨镜的嘛
I'll wear sunglasses.
但不管怎样 男人们都不会注重我长相的
But guys don't really look at my face anyways.
我去 需要为个男生这么没下限吗
God, is there anything you wouldn't do for a boy?
别带有色眼镜
Oh, don't be so judgy.
瑞弗自二年级起就是我最好的朋友了
River's been my best friend since second grade.
我们是天造地设的一对
We belong together.
即便他还没明白这点
Even if he doesn't see it yet.
你知道我愿意为了谁出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂吗
Ooh, you know who I'd sell my soul for?
那个哥伦布来的新人 你知道我在说谁吧
That new guy from Columbus. You know who I'm talking about?
他叫华金 跟我一起上三角学
Uh-huh, his name is Joaquin, and he is in my trig class.
不行 他就是个渣 被人抓到在
Oh, no, he's a ho. Was caught finger banging
门卫的衣橱里跟苏西·詹姆森乱搞
Susie Jameson in the janitor's closet.
我才不在乎他有多帅呢
Ew, I don't care how hot he is,
我才不要在门卫衣橱里乱搞
I am not getting it on in the janitor's closet. Ugh.
细菌集散中心
Germ central.
也许会得狂犬病之类的
Might get rabies or something.
狂犬病不是通过性传播的
Rabies are not sexually transmitted.
你怎么知道的呀
How would you know?
也许血腥玛丽能帮比安卡找个
You know, maybe Bloody Mary can help Bianca find
男朋友呢 -哦
a boyfriend. -Ooh!
好脑残啊
That is so dumb.
你们就不能聊点真实的事儿吗 -哇
Can't y'all talk about anything real? -Whoa.
血腥玛丽是真的存在的
Bloody Mary is real.
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
血腥
Bloody...
不是吧 –比安卡 – 搞没搞错
Aw, come on. -Bianca. -Really?
别耍小性嘛 玩玩而已
Don't be such a baby. It's just a game.
一点都不好笑
It's not fucking funny.
看吧 我都跟你说了别带她
See, I told you not to bring her.
抱歉了 各位等等
I'm sorry, y'all. Hold on.
你怎么老在我朋友面前让我下不来台
Why you always got to embarrass me in front of my friends?
我只是不想做而已 有什么大不了的
I just didn't want to do it. What's the big deal?
你都没朋友
You ain't got no friends,
所以你才跟我和我朋友一起玩
so you hang around with me and mine,
而现在你把大伙兴致都毁了
and now you're ruining everybody's fun.
我什么都没毁
I didn't ruin anything.
你们在里面想干嘛就干嘛
Y'all can do whatever you want in there.
我去哪儿都不想再带上你了
I am so sick of carrying you around.
你就是个累赘 老是左怕右怕的
You're a weight around my neck. Always scared of something.
行
Okay.
真是的
Jesus.
我会做的
I'll do it.
喝了
Take it down.
喝干净了
All of it.
谁知道呢
You never know.
要是她是真的
If she turns out to be real,
血腥玛丽可能是仙女教母之类的
Bloody Mary might be some kind of fairy godmother or something.
我可不记得有人
I don't remember nobody
把灰姑娘的眼睛从她
bibbidi bobbidi boo-ing Cinderella's eyes
脑子里挖出来
out of her head.
开始
It's on.
我俩跟这儿弄
We're gonna do ours out here.
等下 我也想单有面镜子
Wait, I want my own mirror, too.
那你跟这边 我去在另个房♥间
Ooh, stay here. I'll be in the other room.
才不要被你们偷听到我美好的未来
Don't need y'all eavesdropping on my amazing future.
好了 所有人 把灯关掉
Okay, everyone turn off the lights.
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
求知欲真的是件高尚的事
To crave knowledge is truly a noble thing.
如果你服从我
If you obey me,
就会得到你想要的
you shall have what you wish.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What happened?
天呐 -搞毛线
Holy shit! -What the fuck?
怎么了
What?
各位
Guys.
比安卡 等等
Bianca, wait.
没事的 没事的 我们都没事
It's okay, it's okay. We're all okay.
放屁 我们刚看见血腥玛丽杀了玛姬
The fuck we are. We just saw Bloody Mary kill Maggie.
没 我没事 我就站这呢
No, I-I'm fine. I'm right here.
不是 我们都看到了 我们听到你尖叫
No, no, no. We all saw it. We heard you scream.
我才没尖叫呢-但你看见她了吗 镜子里那个
I did not scream.-But-But you saw her? In the mirror?
看见了 你看见她了对不对
Oh, you did. You saw her, didn't you?
我以为我看见了 但那不是真的 不可能是真的
Look, I thought I did, but it's not real. It can't be.
血腥玛丽跟我说话了
Bloody Mary spoke to me.
我都没想到 –她说话了
I didn't imagine that. -She spok
她跟你说什么了
What did she say to you?
告诉我啊
Tell me.
她知道我想进耶鲁
She knew about me wanting to get into Yale.
她说如果我指控
She said if I accuse
我的辅♥导♥员猥亵并强♥奸♥了我
my guidance counselor of molesting and raping me,
那他就会被炒鱿鱼
then he'll get fired.
我就能拿到耶鲁的全额奖学金了
And I'll get a full ride to Yale.
她让我想办法让安娜从人塔顶上掉下来
She told me to drop Anna from the top of the pyramid.
她会瘫痪
She'll be paralyzed,
而我会当上啦啦队队长
but I'll be cheer captain.
她答应你什么了
What did she promise you?
如果我想和瑞弗在一起
If I want to be with River,
我就得偷他女朋友裸照
I have to steal his girlfriend's nudes
然后发网上
and put them on the Internet.
她会被千夫所指 而他就永远都是我的了
She'll be humiliated, and he'll be mine forever.
我告诉血腥玛丽 我想成为有钱人
I told Bloody Mary that I wanted to be rich.
她告诉我 要是我想有钱 我必须
She told me that if I want the money, that I have to...
我必须伤害 你知道吗
I have to hurt... You know what?
这不重要 因为我绝不会做
It doesn't matter 'cause there's no way in hell I'm doing it.
伊莉斯 如果她像对待玛姬那样对你怎么办
Elise, what if she does to you what she did to Maggie?
真的下手而不是幻觉
But for real?
也许她只是想 吓唬我们
Okay, maybe she's just, like, trying to scare us.
确实吓到了 要是那是个警告
Well, it worked. If that was a warning,
我他妈的已经被警告了
I'm fucking warned.
听看 也许只是镜像幻觉
Look, maybe it's one of those mirror hallucination things.
他们说要是你照镜子
They said if you look at your face
盯自己的脸到一定时间 加上光线不好
in the mirror long enough with crappy lighting,
你就会看到奇怪的面孔 幽灵
you start to see strange faces, apparitions.
但我们所有人看到了同一个人 有这么巧吗
But the same one, all of us, really?
错 我们看的清清楚楚的
No. We saw what we saw.
血腥玛丽找上我们了
Bloody Mary is coming for us.
不管我们看到了什么
Whatever it is we saw,
或者以为我们看到了什么
or thought we saw...
都结束了
...it's over now.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
你清楚刚才是真事 对吧
You know that was real, right?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表