剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
围着坩埚转啊转
Round about the cauldron go,
把有毒的内脏投进去
in the poison'd entrails throw.
癞蛤♥蟆♥ 在冰冷的石头下
Toad, under cold stone...
已经压了31个昼夜
...days and nights hast 31.
狠辣的毒液 药力还在沉睡
Swelter'd venom, sleeping got...-
先用魔锅煮出香味
boil thou first in the charmed pot.
茴香蛇片
Fillet of fenny snake
扔入大锅
...in the cauldron
煮又烤
boil and bake...
我
I
什么是恐惧
What is fear?
恐惧就像一个时刻站在你身边的人
Fear is like this person who's always there...
盯着你
...watching you,
告诉你该做什么
telling you what to do.
这不是在演戏
This is not part of the play!
当被恐惧控制时
And when fear commands,
大多数人只会盲目服从
most of us just blindly obey.
但如果我们拒绝呢
But what if we said no?
告诉它 “今天不行 恐惧”
Said, "Not today, fear"?
我还有别的事要做“
"I'mjust gonna do my thing anyway. "
就像我画的这个上挑眼线一样
Just like with this winged eyeliner.
我知道我画的很烂
I know I suck at it.
我画的时候怕得发抖
I'm literally shaking with fear.
但你们知道吗 姑娘们
But you know what, girls?
我依然会照做
I'm a- going anyway.
同性恋的生活是一种拖累
♪ Life's a drag when you're a fag ♪
倒还不如
♪ So instead ♪
死掉
♪Be dead, ♪
谢尔比 你还玩这个粉粉熊吗
Hey, Shelby, do you still play with Pink Bear?
怎么会 爸爸
Ew. God, Dad. No.
我打算把不要的东西捐了
Well, I'm making a donation box.
这个家没有照片上那么大
Place ain't as big as it looked in the pictures.
也就是说 你要找个更好的家了 粉粉熊
Which means it's greener pastures for you, Pink Bear.
爸爸
Dad!
我不玩不代表
Just cause I don't play with it
你可以把它扔掉
doesn't mean you can just throw it away.
住手
No.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这家还挺温馨的吧
Home sweet home?
那是妈妈的吗
Is that Mom's?
年度最佳教师
"Teacher of the Year. "
她
She was, uh
很为这个奖项骄傲
She was really proud of that.
我知道你不想背井离乡
I know you didn't want to leave home,
搬到这里 谢尔比
move out here, Shelby, but
我知道你要说什么
I know, I know.
从新开始之类的
"Blank slate, "blah blah blah.
别嫌我啰嗦
Blah blah blah, just
听我把话说完嘛
You know, hear me out.
你还记得鲍医生对癌症的看法吗
You remember what Dr. Bow said about cancer.
它不光影响一个人 它
How it doesn't just affect one person, it
它会影响到整个家庭
It affects the whole family.
整个社区
The whole community.
但在这里
But here.
妈妈的事 她的病
what happened to Mom, her getting sick
不需要定义你是谁
doesn't have to define you.
在这里 你想成为谁都可以
You get to be whoever you want to be.
我看主街上有两家披萨店
So, I saw two pizza joints on that main drag.
我们两家都下单怎么样
What do you say we order from both
看看哪一家好吃 行吗
and see which one's best? Huh?
你可别告诉我你不饿啊
I don't want to hear any of that "I'm not hungry"business.
我漂亮的西装可能沁人心脾
♪My swell suit might smell sweet ♪
我漂亮的西装可能沁人心脾
♪ My swell suit might smell sweet♪
独唱里夫尔
Individually. River.
我漂亮的西装可能沁人心脾
♪My swell suit might smell sweet ♪
很好
Very good.
我漂亮的西装沁人心脾
♪My swell suit might smell sweet ♪
她看起来像个老奶奶
She looks like a fucking grandma.
那副眼镜简直了
Those glasses. -
我漂亮的西装可能沁人心脾
♪My swell suit might smell sweet ♪
你来 谢尔比
Take it, Shelby!
我漂亮的西装
♪My swell swoot...♪
闻起来就像樟脑丸
♪Might smell like mothballs. ♪
嗯 -不
Uh- uh! No!
好了 你现在就站到走廊去
Come on. You're coming out in the hallway right now.
下课后到我办公室来
Come into my office after class.
神经病
Psycho!
布鲁巴克女士
Ms. Brubaker?
来我办公室
My office.
所以
So...
对不起 我扔了东西
I'm sorry I threw the
没关系
Oh, it's okay.
有时候我也会想扔东西
Sometimes I want to throw things, too.
我反应过度了
I overreacted.
我只想看看你怎么样
I just want to check in.
你知道 我认识你妈妈吗
Did you know I knew your mom?
我们以前常一起参加奥马哈的
We used to go to a music teachers'conference
音乐教师大会
in Omaha together.
莎伦·布鲁贝克是一位特别的女士
Sharon Brubaker was one special lady.
而你是她女儿
And I know if you're her daughter,
你一定也很特别
you must be pretty special, too.
我不特别
I'm not.
失去所爱的人 非常痛苦
You know, losing someone you love, it's hard.
甚至可以击垮
It can bring
一个成年人
adults to their knees.
有些人永远都走不出来
Some people never recover. -
但你来到了这里
But you're here.
单凭这一点 我就知道
Just from that fact alone, I know...
你很勇敢
you are brave.
她是什么癌症
What kind was it?
胰腺癌
Pancreatic.
哦 太惨了
Oh. Awful.
走得那么突然 那么快
So sudden. Fast.
倒不是说别的癌症就
Not that it would be better if it...
你知道
You know,
我也失去过很重要的人
I lost someone very special to me, too.
我和我妻子尝试了很多次
We tried and tried, my wife and I,
花了很长时间
for a long time,
但人人都说不可能
but everyone said it was impossible.
她不能怀孕
She couldn't get pregnant.
然后
And then
上帝给了我们奇迹
God gave us a miracle.
小玛德琳
Little Madeline.
她陪伴了我们九个月
She was ours, for nine months.
但她生下来就死了
But she was born deceased.
救救她 别让我的孩子死掉
Do something! Don't let my baby diel
她在出生时
The cord had gotten wrapped around her neck
脐带绕颈
on the way out.
所以
So...
你我都是勇敢的人
you and I are both brave.
刚在课堂上时 我们
We weren't laughing at you,
不是想嘲笑你 跟你解释下哈
just so you know, in class.
好的吧
Oh, okay.
我们就是有点好奇
We were just wondering.
你是更年期
do you have one of those diseases
提前到来了吗
that makes you go through menopause
还是有类似的病症
super early or something?
没 -那你为什么满头白发
No. Why do you have gray hair, then?
这不是白发 只是碟水金
It's not gray, it's dishwater blonde.
洗碗水金么 笑死我了
"Dishwater. "I cannot.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表