剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
我明天就能搬进去
I can move in as soon as tomorrow.
你弄完了告诉我 我会最后一次
Let me know when you're done and I'll help you finish up
帮你收尾
one last time.
哦 你醒了
- - Oh, you're awake.
有一点瘀伤 但化个妆就行了
A little bruising, but nothing makeup can't hide.
事实上 还挺刺♥激♥的
Actually, it was kind of exciting.
我都不知道我是那种喜欢被掐脖了的女孩
I didn't know I was one of those girls who like to be choked,
谢谢你为我敞开新世界大门
so thanks for opening up that door.
你可能在想会发生什么
You're probably wondering what's going to happen to you.
别担心我来告诉你
Don't worry. I'm going to tell you.
我希望我所有的客人都知道
I like all my guests to know
他们身上会发生什么
exactly what's going to happen to them.
你会享受到更多
You get more out of it.
Doo
可惜你的运气不如你的视力好
Too bad your luck isn't as good as your eyesight
因为你是对的
because you were right.
是有人在我的后座 但是
There was someone in my back seat, but...
他不是凶手
he wasn't a killer,
他是个受害者
he was a victim.
确切地说 是我的第六个受害者
My sixth, to be exact.
媒体还没跟上我的进度 不过没关系
The media hasn't caught up yet, but that's okay,
因为有些人是不会被错过的
cause some people just aren't missed.
我这么做不是为了我自己喜欢
I'm not doing this for the likes,
我这样做是为了服务大众
I am doing this as a public service.
我要让世界上那些自以为是的
I am ridding the world of entitled assholes
混♥蛋♥全部消失
who think they're all that.
现在 他们都被埋在我的酒窖里
And now, they're all buried in my wine cellar,
包括你在我后座上看到的那个浪费空间的东西
including that waste of space that you saw in my back seat.
虽然他算是我的头奖
Although he was a real prize.
教科书般地厌女
Textbook misogynist.
我跟你说点心里话吧 牛仔
From the bottom of my heart, Cowboy,
我只期望你做—件事
there is just one thing I want from you.
-就一件事 -到正题了
- Just one thing. - Yeah. Here it comes.
滚下车
Get the fuck out of my car.
-你♥他♥妈♥的 -二氢埃托啡
- Fuck you, then. Dihydroetorphine.
这是兽医用来麻痹大型动物的
This, vets use to paralyze large animals.
这玩意儿他妈的怎么了
- - What the fuck is wrong with this thing?
多半是儿童锁被锁上了
I must have the child lock on.
虽然有时会很麻烦
Although it can be tricky at times,
但很注射到准确的剂量
it's hard to get the right exact dose,
因为你心须在颈部注射
because you have to do it in the neck
这样它才能直接进入大脑
so it goes straight to the brain.
即便如此 它有时见效快 有时见效慢
Even then, sometimes it works fast, sometimes it works slow.
有时候 它似乎根本不起作用
Sometimes, it doesn't seem to work at all.
你能不能安静点
Can you just stay the fuck down?
然后
And then...
你出现了
you show up.
现在我有麻烦了
And now I've got a problem,
因为有个人
because I have this guy
在我的后座上
- in my back seat... -
你♥他♥妈♥给我趴下
Stay the fuck down
否则我现在就在车里杀了你
or I'll kill you in this car right fucking now.
我看到一个大善人在闪灯
...and I've a Good Samaritan flashing his lights,
追尾我
- ramming me. -
顺便说一句你害我损失了700刀的修车费
By the way, you caused $700 damage to my car.
但这不是重点
But that's besides the point.
重点是 我振作起来了
The point is, I got my shit together.
你差点毁了—切
You almost ruined everything.
你差点毁了我活在这个世界上的
You almost ruined the one reason I have
唯一理由
for being on this Earth...
就是你这个物种让我的生活
...the species of you that made my life
变得一团糟
an endless shit-fest.
你知道带着这张脸上高中
Do you know what it's like going through high school
是什么感觉吗
with this on your face?
有很多人
And there were so many people,
很多人取笑我
so many people that made fun of me.
都有什么人呢
And who joined in?
像你这样的人
People like you.
胜利者
Winners.
处于食物链顶端的人
Top of the food chain type of people.
你带头冲锋 把我困在地狱里
You led the charge and you kept me in hell.
啊哈
Uh-uh.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
你想知道我是怎么脱离的吗
You want to know how I got out of it?
我是怎么从那个世界出来的
How I came out on the other side?
因为我找到了那个对的伴侣
Cause I found the right partner
那个人一直陪在我身边 知道我的感受
who always was there for me, knew exactly how I felt.
这 最重要的是 这就是―切
It's... the most important thing, it's everything.
完美的平衡
Nice balance.
一把好刀应该感觉像是你的手的延伸
A good knife should feel like an extension of your hand.
总之 你今晚很幸运 大善人先生
Anyways, you're in luck tonight, Mr. Good Samaritan.
因为通常情况下 我会在你身上花一段时间
because usually, I'd work on you for a while,
但我嗓子疼 都怪你
but my throat hurts, thanks to you,
所以我直接跳到最后一步
so I'm just gonna skip right to the end.
并且 我丈夫的工作就是埋了你
Plus, it's my husband's job to bury you,
这样他就可以早点休息了
and he's earned himself an early night.
这不对
This is wrong.
这不对
This is all wrong.
这
It's just been...
这完全不对
It's been wrong for a while.
不要乱走
Don't go anywhere.
还挺快 我马上下来
That was fast. I'll be right down.
你得开始考虑用后院了
You're gonna have to start thinking about using
就是 因为酒窖
the backyard, you know, 'cause the cellar's
已经满了
getting pretty full.
查兹 我想重新开始
Chaz, I-I want to start over.
重新开始吗
Start over?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
没有你 我不想再做这些事
I don't, I don't want to do this anymore without you.
我要你跟我走
I want you to come with me,
我希望你不只是掩埋尸体
I want you to do more than just bury the bodies.
这是很大的一步进展啊
That's a big step.
我知道 没关系的
I know. It's okay.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
这可以变成我们可以分享的东西
And it can be something we can share.
真是让人无法拒绝
- How can I say no? -
我想我知道一个最合适的人选
And I think I know the perfect person to start with.
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Let's do this.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
- I love you, too. -
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表