剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
所以我们才要到小屋去 那是她的老巢
That's why we got to get to the cabin, her home turf.
如果这样也不行呢
And if it doesn't work?
肯定行
It's gonna work.
我们是不是迷路了-没有
Are We lost?-no.
就应该是这么远吧
I think it's just really far.
确定我们没走错路吗
You sure we're going the right way?
我确定
Yeah. I'm sure.
我觉得快到了
I think we're almost there.
越来越近了
I think we're getting close.
只是风而已
It's just the wind.
我怎么不觉得是风呢
Doesn't sound like just the wind to me.
她到底在他妈哪里呢
Where the fuck is she?
这么多天都甩不掉她 现在她却不见了
Can't get rid of her for days, and now she's out?
我们得召唤她吧
I guess we have to call her.
血腥玛丽 血腥玛丽 血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary.
你还等什么呢 打碎镜子 刺她
What are you waiting for? Break the mirror. Stab her.
动手啊
Do something.
东西带齐了吗
Did you bring everything?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
是的 带齐了
Yes. I have it all.
伊莉斯
Elise?
派对那晚
The night of the party,
血腥玛丽许诺会给我整个世界
Bloody Mary promised me the world.
你不怕我吗
BLOODY MARY: You're not afraid of me?
你应该怕的
You ought to be.
你以为自己想有钱 但钱是无常的
You think you want to be rich, but money is fickle.
到手了也会花完
It comes and it goes.
你真正想要的是安全感还有权力
What you really want is safety, security and power.
不用再睡在车里 不用挨饿
No more sleeping in cars. No more going hungry.
这些我都可以给你 还可以给你更多
I can give you all that and more.
作为回报 你需要给我
In return, I only ask for you
带几样简单的东西
to bring me a few simple things.
那是什么
What the fuck is that?
我需要匕♥首♥还有三个无辜之人的血
I needed my dagger and the blood of three innocents.
伊莉斯
Elise...
不
No.
你做了什么啊
What have you done?
我不想这样的 比安卡
I didn't want to, Bianca.
我没得选
I didn't have a choice.
血腥玛丽没有杀死莉娜和玛姬
Bloody Mary didn't kill Lena and Maggie.
都是你干的
You did.
不 不 住手 拜托了
No, no, stop, stop! Please, please!
因为你要这样做
That's what you had to do.
所以我们必须是无辜之人
We had to stay innocent.
三个无辜之人
Three innocents.
莉娜 玛姬
Lena, Maggie...
还有我 –比安卡 原谅我吧
and me. -You have to forgive me, Bianca.
希望你能理解我
You have to understand.
你带我到这就他妈是为了杀我吗
Did you bring me here to fucking kill me?
这样你好弄到钱是吗
So you can get your fucking money?
不是钱的事 -那是什么
It's not about money. - Then what is it about?
比安卡
Bianca.
比安卡
Bianca!
比安卡
Bianca.
比安卡 听我解释
Bianca! Let me explain.
出来啊 我们聊聊
Come out so we can talk.
我跟你说过
I told you
我要的是钱
I asked for money.
是真的 我就是要了钱
It's true. I did.
但是血腥玛丽能看穿我 能看穿所有人
But Bloody Mary could see into my soul, like all of us.
她知道我真正想要的
She knew what I really wanted
就是再也不用挣扎着过日子
was to never have to struggle again.
血腥玛丽告诉我说
Bloody Mary told me how I could have
可以给我真正的安全感
total safety and security.
她笞应给我金钱
She promised me money
名誉和权力
and fame and power.
不用再等待
No more waiting.
不用再挣扎
No more fighting.
我会拥有权力
I'll be so powerful,
再没人能伤害我
no one could ever hurt me
也不敢动我
or touch me again.
只要我给她自♥由♥
All I have to do is set her free.
不
No...
这不是你-小比
This isn't you. - B,
我知道自己做的事很可怕
I know what I'm doing is awful,
但等这―切结束后我们都会归于平静 –伊莉斯
but we'll both be at peace once it's over. -Elise...
不用再挨饿受冻
No more going hungry or cold
也可以摆脱罗宾的那些恶心男人
or fighting off Robin's nasty men.
永远的安全感
Safe forever.
对不起 但你是最后一个了
I'm so sorry, but you're the last one.
孩子
Oh, child...
如果你想杀我 就赶紧动手吧
If you're gonna kill me, just do it already.
传说和神话是人们讲述的故事
Legends and myths are stories people tell
借以隐瞒自己的恶行
to hide from their own misdeeds.
血腥玛丽从不杀人
Bloody Mary does not kill.
我只会反射现实
I simply reflect truth.
让人们去面对他们灵魂深处的真实
Push people to face what's truly in their souls.
你选择不去按我说的行事
You chose not to do what I said,
但你姐姐却让绝望将她变成了一个杀人凶手
but your sister let desperation turn her into a killer.
这不是她想做的
None of this was her idea.
你也不无辜 –亲爱的
You're not innocent here. -Darling,
一个半世纪以来 我都算不上无辜
I haven't been innocent in a century and a half,
在我是凡人的时候
and when I was mortal,
我杀过一个人
I did kill once.
所以我才被困于此
That's why I'm stuck here.
我以为这里是你的家
I thought this was your home.
这是我的牢狱
This is my prison.
你为什么要帮那个邪恶的女人
Why are you helping that wretched woman?
我的族人多年前就抛弃了我
My people left me here years ago,
甚至我的妈妈
even my mama.
他们抛下了我 去了北方
They went north without me.
从那以后一直是沃斯妈妈在照顾我
Mama Worth's taken care of me ever since.
傻孩了
Stupid child.
自从你来这之后
Have you ever seen Worth let anyone
你见过沃斯允许任何人去北方吗
make it up north since you've been here?
我敢说你的妈妈一定很爱你
I bet your real mama loved you.
会为了你做任何事 就像我为我儿子这样
Would've done anything for you, just like I would for my boy.
如果你帮我们离开这里
If you help us leave this place,
我们也可以成为你的家人
we can be your family.
好了 把他们弄上去吧 抓奴隶的人来了
All right, round them up. Slave catcher's here.
能留下那个小男孩吗
Can we keep the boy?
我不要你 我要妈妈
I don't want you! I want my mama.
不 不 让孩子跟我在一起吧
No. No. My boy stays with me!
多年来我―直没看过自己的脸
I hadn't seen my own face in years.
当我看着那面镜了
When I looked into that mirror,
我记起了自己是谁
I remembered who I was,
至高无上的瓦塔女神的仆人
a servant of the most high Mami Wata.
在那一刻 我呼唤神灵
In that moment, I called on
赐予我正义和公道
the goddess to give me justice.
但我不止得到了公道
But I didn't just
我还进行了复仇
take justice. I also took vengeance.
住手
Stop!
妈妈
Mama!
那个孩子活在欺骗和谎言之中
That child was living in deception and lies.
我本该给她真♥相♥和同情的
I should have given her truth and empathy.
结果我却在冲动之下
Instead, I killed her
因为复仇杀死了她
in passion and vengeance.
我在神灵面前玷污了自己的灵魂
I sullied my soul before the goddess.
我无法带着这样的灵魂
I could not bring that poison with me
去见自己的祖先
to meet the ancestors.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表