剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
And if you watch any ghost hunting shows,
你就会知道鬼魂基本上就是电磁场
you know ghosts are basically electromagnetic fields.
所以你才会看到这些捉鬼专家
That's why you see these hunters running around
拿着电磁探测器到处跑
with their EMF detectors.
朋友们 这就是光环的市质
And that, my friends, is exactly what the Aura is.
我说 得了吧
I mean, come on.
鬼和测鬼仪表
Ghosts and ghost meters?
这家伙说的有什么道理吗
Is anything this guy's saying supposed to make sense?
那天当你问我光环上
The other day, when you asked
是否还有其他活动的时候
if there was any more activity on the Aura,
我说没有
I said no.
我骗了你
I lied to you.
亨德里克斯先生回来了
Mr. Hendricks came back.
我让他进来了
And I let him in.
哦 贾思 别这样
Oh, Jas, come on.
你干了什么
You did what?
他不是想伤害我
He didn't want to hurt me.
他只是想道歉
He just wanted to apologize.
他只是想道歉吗
He just wanted to apologize?
- 我不 - 嗯
-I don't... -Yeah.
就是来道歉的
Just that.
仅此而已
Just sorry.
好吧
Okay.
如果
So if that's...
如果真的是这样
if that's what did happen,
嗯....
um...
那为什么
why, then...
我们还在讨论鬼魂呢
are we talking about ghosts?
因为亨德里克斯先生来的时候已经死了
Because Mr. Hendricks was already dead when he came.
他几周前跳河了
He jumped in a river weeks ago.
亨德里克斯先生来这里是有原因的
Look, Mr. Hendricks came here for a reason.
玛丽.珍.伯克特也是
And so did Mary Jeane Burkett.
你得告诉我为什么
And you need to tell me what that reason is.
我不知道
I don't know.
你又没杀她
You didn't kill her,
她找你干什么
so what does she want with you?
我不知道贾思
I don't know, Jas.
我不知道她是谁
I don't know who she is
我也不相信有鬼
and I don't believe in ghosts
我更不相信你相信
and I really can't believe that you do.
你让这件事影响了我们的生活
And it is so utterly disappointing
真是太令人失望了
that you would let this disrupt our lives.
那是什么
What was that?
她回来了
She's back.
我把光环从垃圾堆里捞出来装回去了
I fished the Aura out of the trash and I put it back.
它裂了 但还能用
It's cracked, but it still works.
你好
Hello?
请开门
Please open the door.
布莱斯 她想干什么
Bryce, what does she want?
我不知道
I don't-- I don't know.
你不知道吗
You don't know?
- 好我去问她 - 我不知道她想干什么
-Okay, I'll ask her then. -I don't-- I don't know what she wants!
- 她是谁 - 我不知道
- Who is she? - I don't know
她想干什么 我不知道她是谁
what she wants. I don't know who she is.
到底谁他妈是玛丽.珍.伯克特
Who the fuck is Mary Jeane Burkett?!
天呐 我不知道啊
Oh, my God. I don't know!
她以前是我的韦婚妻
She was my fiancée!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我应该早点告诉你的 但我只是
I should've told you sooner, but I just...
我一直不知道该怎么说
I never had the words.
她被撞死那晚 我们在公园里
The night that she was killed, we were at the park.
那是我们喜欢去的地方
It was a place we liked to go.
我就是在那里和她分手的
That's where I broke it off.
具体原因可能有一百万个 但是
There were probably a million reasons, but...
我只是还没准备好
I just wasn't ready.
我觉得她不是我的真命天女
I didn't think she was the one.
然后她生气了
She got angry.
她说她再也不想见到我了
She told me she never wanted to see me again
她要自己走回家
and that she would walk home.
所以我走了 我开车走了
So I left. I drove away.
这事至今困扰着我
It haunts me every day.
我知道 我知道看起来不像你想的那样
And I know-- and-and I know it doesn't seem that way
因为我藏得很好
because I do a good job of holding it all in,
但
but-but...
事实就是这样 贾思
it does, Jas.
她可能只是想原谅你
She probably just wants to forgive you.
她可能想告诉你 这不是你的错
She probably wants to tell you that it's not your fault.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
拜托了布莱斯 请让我进去
Please, Bryce. Please, let me in.
布莱斯
Bryce,
不要害怕
don't be afraid.
布莱斯 我们得知道她想要什么
Bryce, we need to find out what she wants.
她走了吗
She gone?
没有 布莱斯
No, Bryce,
没有
she's not.
看他 布莱斯
Look at him, Bryce.
他本来会是你的儿子
He was gonna be your son.
她在说什么布莱斯
What is she talking about, Bryce?
告诉她 布莱斯
Tell her, Bryce.
告诉她真♥相♥
Tell her the truth.
天呐 我累了
Oh, man. I'm tired.
她怀孕了
She was pregnant.
我该怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
不能让这种事发生
Couldn't let that happen.
- 我们俩都不能 - 你♥他♥妈♥为什么冲我吼
-Neither one of us! -Why are you fucking yelling at me?!
- 快处理掉 - 停下布莱斯
-Get rid of it! -Stop it, Bryce!
- 你要去哪儿 - 我他妈的不能这么做 我要去哪
-Where are you going? -Can't fucking do this. Where am I going?!
- 我不知道 - 等等你要去哪里
-I don't know... -Wait, where are you going?
- 停下 - 你在干什么 你为什么把我抓得这么紧
-Stop. -What are you doing?! Why are you holding me so tight?
- 我们必须结束这一切现在 - 我们要结束什么
-We need to end this. Now. -We need to end what?
- 布莱斯你弄疼我了 住手 - 住手 够了
-Bryce, you're hurting me! Stop. -Stop! Enough! En...
救命
Help!
- 救命 - 求你了 宝贝
- Help! - Please, baby.
救救我 救救我
Help me. Help me.
救救我
Help.
布莱斯
Bryce.
救命 救命
Help. Help.
救命 布莱
Help, Bry...
救命
Help.
求你了 宝贝
Please, baby.
救命救命
Help me. Help me.
救命
Help.
布莱斯
Bryce.
没事的 没事的 对不起
Shh. It's okay, it's okay. I'm sorry.
她有了孩子 贾思
It was a baby, Jas.
我不允许发生这种事
I couldn't allow that.
那不在我的计划之内
Wasn't in the plan.
哦....
Oh.
现在你也不在了
And now neither are you.
你说得对布莱斯
You're right, Bryce.
她不是来原谅你的
She's not here to forgive you.
好
Okay.
关于恒温器的事你说对了
You're right about the thermostat.
我明天第一件事就叫修理工过来
-Mm. -I'll get a repairman up here first thing tomorrow.
- 太好了 - 顺便一提
-Wonderful. -By the way,
我进来之前擅自给你
I took the liberty of installing your Aura
安装了光环
before I came in.
我没叫你那么装
I didn't ask you for that.
大楼里的每个人都有
Everyone in the building gets 'em.
这写在合同里的
It's in the contract.
能降低保险费率
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表