剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
会让我们做出不该做的事
that we do things we shouldn't.
我
Well, I gue...
我觉得这话没说错
I guess that's true.
我想说的是我不
What I'm trying to say is I-I don't...
我不知道你在经历什么
I don't know what you're going through.
但我不该 我不该评头论足
But I shouldn't-- I shouldn't judge.
我说的都是真心话
I meant what I said.
你从没让我觉得自己是个继女
You've never made me feel like a stepdaughter.
挺好
Good.
所以 我想帮忙
So, I want to help.
嗯
Okay.
好的
Good.
不过我有个问题
I do have one question though.
什么问题
Wh-What's that?
你做的这个手术
This, this procedure that you got...
到底是什么啊
...what exactly is it?
这个问题很怪
That's a weird question to ask.
是整容手术呀
It-It's a facelift.
是 只是
Okay. Just...
就是看起来这些绷带
These bandages, they seem a little,
看起来有点
like... They just seem
有点厚-她说
a little thick. -Well, she said
会有肿胀
there'd be swelling.
行吧 我不是护士
Okay, well, okay, I'm not a nurse
我跟自己保证过会支持你
and I promised myself I'd just be supportive.
只要你跟你医生谈过
So as long as you're talking to your doctor
她说没问题 那就当我没问
and she says everything's okay, what do I know?
要是感觉到
Let me know
压♥迫♥感就告诉我
if you feel any pressure.
为什么医生不能用"疼痛"这个词呢
VIRGINIA: Why can't doctors use the word "pain"?
我觉得这边有点 压♥迫♥感
Oh! I felt some... pressure right there.
抱歉
Sorry.
我女儿问的那些话该怎么解释 –嗯
What about what my daughter was saying? -Uh, well,
就如你所说你已经
you already know the answer to that.
知道怎么答了
You said it yourself.
这种手术
A procedure like this
会对组织造成损伤
causes trauma to the tissues.
总会有些肿胀的
There's always going to be some swelling.
但好消息是
But good news--
已经开始消肿了
it's already coming down.
还要绑多久
How long do I have to wear these?
手不能用 日常生活会很麻烦
It's very hard not to be able to use my hands.
大概一天左右
I think the bandages will come off in a...
就能拆绷带了
day or so.
感觉你不仅仅在皮肤上动了刀
You know, it feels like you did more than work on the skin.
骨头的感觉也不—样
The-the bones actually feel different.
我不只动外表
I don't just work on the skin.
我调整的是你整个人
I work on the whole you.
你所感受到的这些感觉都是愈合过程所必经历的
These sensations you're feeling are just the healing process.
你的神经以错误的方式解读信♥号♥♥
Your nerves are interpreting signals in the wrong way.
没什么好担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
好了 搞定
All right, all done.
你恢复的比我预期的要慢—点
Your recovery is a tad slower than I'd hoped,
但正在恢复中
but it's on track.
所以我很高兴
So, I'm very pleased.
能跟你说句实话吗 弗吉妮娅
Can I be frank with you, Virginia?
请说
Please.
我不认为你女儿
I don't think your daughter
在你的恢复过程给予了任何正能量
is a very positive force in this recovery process.
我知道她一直在帮你
I know she's being very helpful to you,
但是任何有经验的医生都会告诉你
but any experienced physician will tell you
在治愈过程中
that, for the healing process,
心理状态比任何事都重要
state of mind is as important as anything else.
而她影响到了你
And she's affecting yours.
费伊是不太理解我
Fay has her problems with this,
但我需要她的帮助
but I need her help.
如果我告诉你
What if I were to tell you
有个地方你可以去
that there is a place where you can go
在那里 你所有的需求都会得到满足
where all your needs will be taken care of
周围的人都会十分支持你
and you'll be surrounded by supportive people
并且都是为你好
who want nothing but the best for you?
有这种地方吗
This exists?
我在圣塔莫尼卡山那边有个小处所
I have a small retreat in the Santa Monica Mountains.
这个周末
This weekend, I'm having
我会组织病人和同事们来个小聚会
a small gathering of patients and colleagues.
我希望你能加入我们
And I'd like you to join us.
我的同事都有丰富的医疗经验 都能帮到你
My staff is medically trained and will tend to all your needs.
而自也正好到了你拆绷带的时间
And this will coincide with the removal of your bandages,
我可以顺便在那帮你拆
which I can do up there.
听起来简直完美
Uh, sounds like heaven.
但我不能
But I can't
这是我的患者们
be doing... -This is complimentary
应得的 不收费
for all my patients.
不知道你在哪让我觉得不舒服
I don't like not knowing where you are.
她希望那个地址能有些隐秘性
Well, she likes to keep the location a secret.
我还以为如果我离开几天你会开心呢
I would think you'd be happy having me out of your hair.
要带的都准备好了
Okay, that's everything.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不太信任这个医生 妈
I don't trust this doctor, Mom.
我在学校的法学数据库里查了一下
I did some searches in the legal database at school,
发现根本没有她获得医学学位的记录
and there's no record of her having a medical degree,
至少在美国没有
at least not in the United States.
她是有个什么医学文凭
She has a certificate of medical science
但是一所我从没听过的学校
whatever that is and it's from some school
在一个我连名字都读不出来的国家
that I've never heard of in some country I can't pronounce.
不是说好了会支持我吗
What happened to you being supportive?
我这就是在支持你啊 妈
This is me being supportive, Mom.
她在俄勒冈和华盛顿州都曾有医疗诉讼
She has three malpractice suits from Oregon and Washington,
但是在她搬到贝弗利山庄之后就都消失了
all of which vanished before she moved to Beverly Hills
然后成立了自己的公♥司♥ 这个女人有问题 妈
and set up her firm. This woman is shady, Mom.
你说的这些话 这些负面的想法
All these things you are saying, all these negative thoughts,
对我一点帮助都没有
they are not helpful.
我走了
I am leaving.
谢谢
Oh! Thank you.
我能闻到大海的味道
Oh... I can smell the ocean.
感觉已经痊愈了呢 -欢迎
I feel better already. -Welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
你赶到了
You made it.
很高兴见到你
So lovely to see you.
你好 是的 我好像只有我一个人还缠着绷带
Hello. Yes, I-I'm the only one wearing bandages.
有点小尴尬
It's a little embarrassing.
不会啊 怎么会
No, no, not at all.
大多数来这的人以前都跟你—样
Most of the people here have been exactly where you are now.
是嘛 -对啊
Really? -Yes.
没人会说三道四的
No one is judging anyone.
我们这里的规矩就是这样
That's one of the rules here.
我喜欢
I like that.
你会爱上
I think there's a lot you're going to like
这个地方的
about this place.
记住 周围的人都会支持你 都是你的朋友 来吧
Remember, you're among friends and supporters. Come.
没必要紧张
No need to be tense.
我只在这做上门服务
This is the only place I do house calls.
有不舒服的感觉吗 -完全没有
Any discomfort? -No. None at all.
你可以拆绷带了
You know, I think the bandages are ready to come off.
今晚
Tonight.
如果你同意的话 我今晚聚会的时候
If you'd indulge me, I'd like to conduct the removal
就可以帮你拆除绷带
at a little gathering I'm having tonight.
你要在其他人面前拆吗
Uh, you want to do this in front of other people?
我知道这听起来有点奇怪
I know it may sound a little strange,
但我认为这里的人
but I really do think of everyone here
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表