剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
马哈斯波特 缅因州
啊啊 啊 啊 啊
Ah-ah, ah, ah, ah
我愿为你而死
I would die for you
我愿为你而死
I would die for you
我的死亡是为了
I've been dying just to
感受你在我左右
Feel you by my side
来感觉你属于我
To know that you're mine
我愿为你而死
I would die for you.
惠蒂尔 加利福尼亚州
萨姆
Sam? -Hmm?
聊两句
A quick word?
你用了三个小时
Three hours all in?
我只用了俩小时
I did it in two.
她送过来时一团糟
She was in bad shape when she came in.
你做得很好
Good work.
哦 我们到底要聊些什么
Oh, are we having a moment?
你刚来的时候 我以为你干不了一个星期
When you first started here, I didn't think you'd last a week.
是啊 没有了我你可怎么办啊
Yeah, and now, what would you do without me?
虽然你付我的薪水远远不够
Yeah. -I mean, you don't pay me nearly enough,
但算你走运 我做这一行是因为热爱
but, um, you're lucky I do it for the love of the game.
我能从你工作中看得到
I can see that... in the work.
你是真的在乎
You actually care.
我认为值得给你加个薪
I think that deserves a raise.
呃 谢谢您
Um, uh, thank you.
我确实在乎
Yeah. I-I do care.
我认为我们的工作很特别
I-I believe what we do here is very special.
继续保持这个势头 萨姆
Keep your head in the game, Sam.
你在这里前途无量
You've got a bright future here.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰西
Jesse?
杰西
Jesse?!
嗨 你回来了
Hey, you.
嗨 -我昨晚好想你
Hi. -Missed you last night.
抱歉 真希望你当时也在场
I'm sorry. I wish you could've seen it.
那家人对我说了谢谢 天啊 太感人了
The family thanked me. God, it was so emotional.
就连亨德森也承认我♥干♥的好
Even Henderson had to admit that I did a great job, and then...
他还给我加薪了
...he offered me a raise. -Hmm.
听起来 你今天过得不错
It sounds like you had a good day.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
今晚给我好好讲讲
You'll have to tell me all about it tonight.
我得走了 开庭要迟到了 -别嘛
I got to go. I'm late for court. -No.
来吧 大律师
Come on, Counselor.
晚几分钟也没关系的
You can be a couple minutes late.
有时候打破常规也会很有趣
Mm, sometimes it's fun to go off script.
谁知道冥冥之中藏着什么惊喜
Maybe the universe will surprise you.
还有人指望着我呢
I've got people depending on me.
我得为受害者报仇 把罪犯绳之以法
Victims to avenge, criminals to put away.
行吧 去拯救世界吧
Okay, well, go save the world or whatever.
不如你去洗个热水澡
Why don't you... go take a nice hot bath
用点我给你买♥♥高级薰衣草精油
with some of that fancy lavender oil I got you?
我下班前已经洗过两次了 不过
Showered twice before I left work, but...
估计是我鼻窦太敏感
Maybe it's just my, uh, extra sensitive sinuses,
但那股甲醛味真的很冲
but that formaldehyde smell is really something.
拜
Bye.
待会儿见 宝贝
See you later, babe.
你身上可能是有培根和死亡的味道
Look, you probably smelled like bacon and death.
这会让人很没性致 -不
Nobody wants to fuck that. -No, I...
就是心里觉得怪怪的
It all just felt kind of weird.
是有点怪 如果男人拒绝上♥床♥
Yeah, it's weird. If a guy turns down sex,
感情肯定是出了严重问题 -说不好
something is seriously wrong. -SAM: Oh, I don't know.
就算我们真的上♥床♥了 也感觉
Even when we do have sex, it's just like...
缺了点什么
something's... missing.
总之有点不对劲
It's just something off.
我们两个就像朝不同方向
It's-it's like we're on separate tracks,
前进的两列列车
heading in different directions.
而且 他不会明说 但我知道
And, like, he won't exactly say it, but I know
他不喜欢我在殡仪馆工作
he doesn't like me working at the funeral home.
有时我都怀疑 他是不是真的理解我
And sometimes I just wonder if he even gets me at all.
姑娘 你可是会跟死人说话的
Girl, you talk to dead people, literally.
经营感情意味着妥协
Relationships are about compromise.
没有十全十美的事儿
Nothing's perfect.
比如 你最近为杰西做了什么
Like, what have you done for Jesse lately?
我
I, uh...
我有时会洗碗
I do the dishes. Sometimes.
想起来时会洗洗衣服
Laundry. When I remember.
我前几天开了十分钟的车
I drove ten minutes out of the way
买♥♥了他最爱吃的冰淇淋
the other day to get his favorite ice cream.
哇哦 -很可以
DANI: Wow. -Cool.
如果杰西直接让你选
If Jesse asked you, point blank,
不换工作 就换我
Either the job's got to go, or I do,
你会怎么选
which would you pick?
你犹豫了 杰西真可怜
You hesitated. Poor Jesse.
不 不 只不过
No, no. It's just, it's...
这很复杂
It's complicated.
这有什么复杂的
What am I missing?
我是真的很喜欢自己的工作
I really love my job.
我做得也很优秀
And I'm good at it.
而且 你每天都能从逝者身上
And, uh, the deceased teach you
学到些新东西
something new every day.
如何学
How?
他们都死了
They're dead.
看 秘密就在这
See, that's the secret.
人在死后才是最有意思的
People are the most interesting right after death.
有一次 有个女的突然开始开始呻♥吟♥
One time, this woman started moaning.
她还活着吧
Was she still alive?
死得很彻底
Totally dead.
在尸体分解过程中 气体会积聚在―起
Gases-- they can build up during decomposition,
越积越多时 会从嘴中排出
and when they try to escape, sometimes it hits
有时气流会撞击到声带
vocal cords on the way out of the mouth.
有时血液会向下面聚集
Sometimes the blood rushes all the way down.
还会导致死者勃起
A decedent will come in with a boner.
好恶心 萨姆
Ew! Sam.
人类的身体千奇百怪
SAM: The human body is insane.
其内部原理 我们只了解到了
And we only understand a small blip of what's actually
很小一部分 所以总是会有
happening inside, so there's always
有新发现
something new to discover.
但除此之外
But, okay, beyond that,
我 我能帮助到别人
I... I help people.
把他们的亲人朋友带回他们身边
I get to bring their loved ones back to them,
哪怕就一小会儿
just for a little while.
我做的事 很重要
What I do is... it's important.
你只要谈起死人 这股兴奋劲
You just got more excited talking about dead people
远远超过谈杰西的时候
than you've ever been talking about Jesse.
也许他不是问题所在
Maybe he's not the problem.
我天 你是出什么事了
SAM: Yikes. What happened to you?
雷金纳德·葛洛夫 55岁
Reginald Glover, 55 years old.
死因 头部中枪
Cause of death: gunshot wound to the head.
不开玩笑了
No kidding.
嗨 葛洛夫先生 我是萨姆
Hi, Mr. Glover. I'm Sam.
我今天负责照顾你
I'll be taking care of you today.
这上面说 你家人选择了开放式棺材
Looks like your family wants you to have an open casket,
所以 咱俩得―起把你收抬的齐齐整整
so, I'm gonna need you to work with me
迎接你生命中最重要的一天
so we can make you look presentable for your big day.
我看到你有六个孩子 真不错
I see you had six kids. Nice.
他们给你选择了红木棺材
Looks like they got you the mahogany casket.
这是我们最贵的一款
That's our most expensive one.
你―定是个好爸爸
You must've been a good dad.
现在
And now...
我天啊 你好 抱歉
Uh, whoa. Hi. Um, sorry.
你来这里干什么 这里谢绝入内
What-what are you doing here? This is a restricted area.
请你马上出去
Can you get out?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表