剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
I saw him yesterday. The little boy.
奥蒂斯
Otis.
他当时正往窗外看
He was looking out his window.
他妈妈呢
Where is his mom?
两年前去世了
She died two years ago.
官方说法是 她开船进沼泽去摘花
The official story is, she took her boat out into the swamp
发生了意外 她掉进去了
to pick flowers, there was an accident, and she fell in.
但事实并非如此
But that's not what happened?
据传 范·沃特先生满足不了她
Rumor is, Mr. Van Wirt didn't exactly measure up.
所以她找了个小种马
So she got herself a little stallion.
他对他们施以严酷的惩罚
What he did to them is almost too horrible for words.
将他们投进古老的许愿井里
They got this old stone wishing well.
内战之后 早已干涸多年
Been dried up for years, since the Civil War.
去那里的人唯一的愿望
And the only wishing anybody's doing there
就是得到天堂的救赎
is for heavenly deliverance.
下落时间很长
It's a long drop.
快 他们来了
Come on. They're coming.
快
Hurry.
选一个找个地方 快
You need to pick one and find a spot, fast.
没人要求就别动 没人找你说话就别出声
Don't move unless asked, don't speak unless spoken to.
怎样
Well?
我还以为不会有新娃娃了
I thought we weren't getting any new ones.
我破了个例 去交朋友吧
I made an exception. Go make friends.
- 那你叫什么名字 -呃
So, what's your name? Uh...
你有名字的吧
You have a name, don't you?
我不能只叫你"小丑娃娃”
I can't just call you "clown doll."
我叫科比
My name is Coby.
小丑科比
Coby the Clown.
奥蒂斯 意下如何
Otis, what do you say?
我觉得今天是我这辈子最开心的一天
I think this is the happiest day of my life.
你知道我不喜欢你阴阳怪气的
You know I don't like your sarcasm.
很高兴见到你 小丑科比
Delighted to meet you, Coby the Clown.
我是奥蒂斯·范·沃特
I'm Otis Van Wirt.
很好
Very good.
我下班后再过来
Now, I'll be back after work.
记住 要尊重你的玩具
Remember, treat your playthings with respect.
我一向如此
I always do.
为什么大人们会觉得小孩会喜欢小丑
Why do grown-ups think kids like clowns?
所有人都喜欢小丑
Everyone likes clowns.
我觉得每个人都说喜欢
I think everyone says they do
是因为他们觉得应该喜欢
cause they think they're supposed to,
但其实没人喜欢
but really no one does.
我回头告诉尤斯塔斯把你扔掉
Think I'm gonna tell Eustace to throw you away.
- 不好意思了-我会变戏法
-Too bad for you.-I can do a trick.
魔术 你想看魔术吗
A magic trick. Do you want to see a trick?
我觉得所有人讨厌魔术师的程度
I think everyone hates magicians
跟讨厌小丑的程度―样
almost as much as they hate clowns.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
再来一次
Do it again.
这里是我的玩偶之家 小丑科比
This is my dollhouse, Coby the Clown.
是我爸为我建造的 因为我是他唯一的儿子
My dad made it for me 'cause I'm his only son
和财产继承人
and the heir to his fortune.
你要还想见到明天的太阳 就按我的要求做
You want to see tomorrow, you do what I say.
快再做一次
Now do it again.
科比
Coby?
刚才那个玩具是怎么回事
What was that voodoo shit with the toy?
我叔叔很喜欢魔术
Oh, my uncle, he's into magic.
我小时候 他教过我一些戏法
He showed me some tricks when I was a kid.
哦 那还挺好的
Well, that's nice.
别把我当傻子糊弄
Don't butter my ass and call me a biscuit.
我全都看见了
I saw what happened.
那玩意儿是自己动的
That thing moved by its own self.
奥雷莉亚 你究竟在说什么
Honestly, Aurelia, what even are you saying?
我说她是个骗子
I'm saying that she's a liar.
你如果认为这可以让你留在豪门
And if you think this is gonna put you in Fat City,
那你就打错算盘了
then you got another thing coming,
因为我也是有些手腕儿
cause I got tricks up my sleeve, too,
我会把那个小家伙争赢过来的
and I'm gonna win that little brat over.
就算你真的赢了
And what if you do win?
然后又会怎样呢
What happens then?
给这个孩子当妈 这意味着什么
Being the kid's mom? What does that mean?
你们知道这意味着什么吗
Does anyone know what that means?
给这个孩子当妈 意味着做范的妻了吗
Does being the kid's mom mean being Van Wirt's wife?
不管意味着什么 我都赢了
Well, whatever it means, when I win,
我有足够的时间想出办法
I got time to figure a way out.
可你如果死了 连垃圾桶都清理不了了
You can't clean the muck bucket if you're dead.
这是要干嘛
What's that?
这么晚了 只有一个可能
At this hour, it'll be one thing.
考验
A test.
我们不仅要陪那个孩子玩娃娃
We don't just have to play with the kid, now, dolly.
接下来的事
The shit that starts now
才是最重要的
is the shit that really counts.
今晚 我们将会考试
This evening, we will focus
简餐会的吃法
on the "d茅jeuner a la fourchette,"
或者说是早午餐 这是法国区人们的说法
or "le lunch," as they call it in the Quarter.
这套用餐礼仪很繁琐
There is a formality to be observed,
—点也不亚于晚餐
no less important than in the evening repast.
接下来是这场
Here are the building blocks
烹饪界芭蕾表演的基本要素
for our culinary ballet.
沙拉叉 肉叉 汤匙
Salad fork, meat fork, bouillon spoon,
水杯 水晶洒杯 等等 等等
water glass, Apollinaris, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
我们下午的假想菜单
The hypothetical menu for our afternoon
是红衣小龙虾
is crawfish cardinal,
水龟汤
terrapin soup,
油封鸭腿
stuffed drum,
还有各种各样的冰淇淋
as well as assorted ices
和馅饼
and pies.
跟往常一样 我们会对各位的精度进行打分
As always, you will be graded according to precision.
有所偏差将会被扣去—分
Deviations will result in one point awarded.
排名最后的将会
The one with the most points at the end
被淘汰
will be discarded.
你们有一分钟的时间
You have one minute
摆好餐桌
to set the table for lunch.
开始
Begin.
30秒
30 seconds.
15秒
15 seconds.
5秒
Five seconds.
时间到
Freeze.
很好
All right.
让我们看看大家的表现
Let's see what we have.
刀朝向盘子
Knife facing toward the plate.
水果勺放置正确
Fruit spoon in the proper place.
水晶洒杯位置正确
Apollinaris glass correct.
满分
Perfect score.
餐巾折法一塌糊涂
Tragic napkin fold.
沙拉叉和肉叉放错了地方
Salad and meat fork in the wrong place.
扣两分
Two points.
刀应该朝向盘子 不是背对着
Knife should be facing toward the plate, not away.
咸坚果碗放错了地方
Salted nut bowl is in the wrong place.
你要用汤匙喝水龟汤吗
You used a bouillon spoon for terrapin soup
应该用水龟叉
instead of the terrapin fork.
水杯的摆放堪称灾难 扣掉分3分
And that water glass calamity warrants three points.
总计4分
Total: four.
你真是刷新了我的认知
I'm surprised at you.
我见过最差的表现也不过如此
This isn't fit for my worst coonhound.
餐巾
Napkins,
卷边或扇形 折叠三次
hemstitched or scalloped, folded in tri-shape,
长的那边朝向叉子
long edge toward the fork,
餐刀顶端放水杯
water glass at the tip of the knife,
水晶酒杯应该放在右边的小桌巾上
Apollinaris glass upon the same doily
而且放在水杯下面
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表