剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
就像一家人一样
as one big family.
而且这样对你也好
And I think it'll be good for you.
可以帮你缓解对于外貌的
You know, it can help you get over any lingering anxieties
焦虑感
you have about your appearance.
我 我只是没想到拆绷带时旁边会有人
I-I just wasn't expecting to do it in front of an audience.
你应该消除疑虑
Well, you should be reassured.
消除 什么疑虑
Re-Reassured?
如果你的手术不成功的话
I wouldn't be asking you this if I didn't believe
我也不会这样做
you're going to look spectacular.
你属于这里 弗吉妮娅
I think you belong up here, Virginia.
我真心希望你能有归属感
I really want to see you take your place among us.
难以置信是不是
It's hard to believe, isn't it?
又过了一年
Another year has passed.
我们今天欢聚―堂
But here we are.
世界还在饱受疾病
And while the rest of the world has suffered
战争和经济震荡的时候
disease, war and economic upheaval,
我们却享受着健康和财富
we have thrived, both in health and in wealth.
我从没见过如此健康出色的人
I've never seen a finer group of human beings.
敬佩尔医生
To Dr. Perle.
敬阳光照耀之人
敬阳光照耀之人
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
稍后也不迟
There'll be time for that later.
现在 我想给大家介绍一个非常特别的客人
Right now I'd like you all to meet our very special guest,
弗吉妮娅·梅胧
Virginia Mellon.
你们可以看到
As you can see,
弗吉妮娅刚刚做了手术
Virginia has just had the procedure.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢 谢谢
Than-Thank you.
欢迎加入我们
Welcome to the family.
我们很幸运 她的绷带今晚就可以拆了
And lucky for us, the bandages come off tonight.
她也愿意跟我们分享这个时刻
And she's agreed to let us all share in the moment.
看来我们的大家庭里
I think we just found a new member
又要有新的成员了
to our very special, growing family.
她愿意成为我们中的一员
And she's ready to take her place with us.
感谢大家
Thank you all.
我 我很高兴能来这
I-I'm very happy to be here.
我 我都不记得
I-I haven't felt this happy
自己这么开心是什么时候的事了
in... I can't remember when.
遗憾的是 在我们开始前
Unfortunately, before we can begin,
得先处理一件麻烦事
we have to attend to something rather unpleasant.
费伊
Fay?
妈
Mom!
弗吉妮娅 我问你
I have to ask you, Virginia,
她来这的事你知道吗
did you have anything to do with her being here?
我完全不知道啊
I have no idea how she got here.
我藏在SUV的后备箱里了 因为我担心你 妈
I hid in the back of the SUV. I was worried about you, Mom.
她破坏了我们的规矩 也影响了我们的聚会
She violated our rules and this gathering.
她要为此付出代价 –规矩
She must answer for this. -FAY: Rules?!
她在说什么
What the fuck is she talking about?
这里有点不对劲
Something's not right here.
费伊
Fay...
妈 你不需要这样
Mom, you don't need this.
拜托了 -我 我不是她亲妈
Please. -I-I'm not her real mom.
妈拜托了 -我是她继母
Mom, please. -I'm her stepmom.
费伊 你不该来这的
Fay, you shouldn't have come here.
你个婊♥子♥
You bitch.
你对她做了什么啊
What have you done to her?
不 -放开我
VIRGINIA: N-No... -Let me go!
保安会带她走的
The security will take care of her.
妈 –你就别担心了
Mom! -Don't worry about that.
现在我们集中注意力
Now, let's focus on you
来拆绷带就行了
and getting these bandages off.
坐吧
Have a seat.
闭上眼
Please close your eyes
坐稳了
and hold very still.
完美
Perfect.
美丽即为真理
美丽即为真理
我的天
Oh, my God.
这是怎么回事
Is this a joke?
别动
Stop.
别动 你会伤着自己的
Stop. You'll hurt yourself.
伤着自己 你对我做了什么 啊 不
Hurt myself?! What have you done to me? No!
美丽就是真理
以埃泰恩 阳光照耀之人的名义 -不要
In the name of Etain, the Shining One... -Don't!
她是太阳和蝴蝶的化身
...who takes the form of the sun and the butterfly,
你将作为牺牲品 加入我们
you will take your place among us as a sacrifice.
什么
What?
我们每年举♥行♥—次选美比赛
We hold the pageant once a year on the day
而美丽的赐予者
when the giver of beauty slayed the ugliness
当天会手刃猪形的丑陋者
in the form of the swine.
来吧 猪猪 -作为传统
WOMAN: Here, piggy, piggy. -For tradition,
这是个需要努力
this has to be a striving,
挑战
a challenge...
和狩猎的过程
...a hunt.
两英里之外就是太平洋
Two miles down is the Pacific.
这之间都是荒野
Between it and us is wilderness.
如果你能跳进海里 那你可以重获自♥由♥
If you can get to the water, you go free.
这是我们给你的机会
This is the chance we're offering you.
听懂了吗 -不 不 我
Do you understand? -No! No, I...
你有两分钟可以先跑
You have a two-minute head start.
告诉我这不是真的 求你了
Tell me this isn't real. Please.
每—秒都是神圣的蝴蝶赐予的
One for each wing of the sacred butterfly.
我不能 我 我
I can't. I-I...
这都是些什么人啊
Who the hell are you people?!
美人啊
The beautiful ones.
只有这样他们才能保持美丽的外貌
And this is how we stay beautiful.
快跑吧
Now go.
快啊
Go!
致敬又一年的繁荣
To another year of prosperity,
健康和美丽
health and beauty.
我们为此出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂
We sold our souls for it.
美丽就是真理
美丽就是真理
快点啊
Come on.
你好啊 弗吉妮娅
Hello, Virginia.
伯尼
Bernie?
是你吗
Is that you?
拜托了 求你帮帮我
Oh, please. Please help me.
求你帮帮我 这些人都是疯子
Please help me. These people are crazy.
不
No.
你好啊 弗吉妮娅
Hello there, Virginia.
美丽就是真理
美丽就是真理
他们说用猪耳朵
They say you can't make a silk purse
没法做皮包
out of a pig's ear.
但是猪血
But pig's blood,
可就不同了
that's another story.
以猪之名 我们向众神献祭
In the name of the pig, as we sacrifice to the gods
请赐予我们健康和美丽 上吧
for our health and beauty... go!
你们把我妈怎样了
What did you do to my mother?
你听见了 费伊 她不是你妈
You heard her, Fay. She's not your mother.
你的亲妈是我们中的一员
Your real mother was one of us.
妈 不 -这是她给你的礼物
Mom? No! -And this is her gift to you.
你也是我们中的一员
You're one of us, too.
你是埃泰恩祝福下的子民
You were meant to live under the blessings of Etain,
是美丽的守护者
the keeper of the beautiful ones.
你好好想想
Try to remember.
自从你出生起我们就很爱你
We've loved you since the day you were born.
我们等这天等了很久了
We've been waiting for this so long.
为什么
Why?
她不至于落到如此境地
She didn't deserve this.
你看不出来吗
Can't you see?
她不属于这里
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表