剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
这些更是绝妙无比
and these are divine.
建筑师们花了 -提姆
‐The architect went... ‐Tim.
我们之间能坦诚相待吗
Can we have an honest relationship?
好的 没问题
Yeah, okay.
你有告诉过
Do you tell people
来看新房♥子的人
who are looking at these new condo units
这地方是圣地吗
that these grounds are hallowed?
圣地
Hallowed?
好几十人死在了这里
Well, dozens of people died here.
都是些重要的人
People who mattered.
直到那场大火
Until the fire.
你有告诉过那些潜在的买♥♥主
Do you tell potential buyers
这幢公♥寓♥大楼
that this building of condominiums
曾经是谋杀屋吗
used to be the Murder House?
事实上 没有
Actually, no.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
为什么不呢 -好吧 说实话
‐Why not? ‐Well, to be honest‐‐
既然你让我坦诚相待
since that's what we're aiming for‐‐
一开始
at first,
我很犹豫
I was torn.
我已经卖♥♥了五套房♥了 而且我没跟住户说过
I sold the first five units, and I said nothing
这个地方曾经是谋杀屋
about that place that used to be here.
但住户们已经在这个公♥寓♥里呆了半年多了
But people have been living in this new building now
我有向他们确认过
for over six months, and I check in on my customers.
没有人受到伤害
No one has been harmed.
没有人看到幽灵
There have been no apparition sightings.
我相信
I believe
那场大火净化了那间屋子里的
that the fire purified whatever occult forces
神秘力量
were contained within those walls.
我也认为那些灵魂
And I also believe that those spirits
随便你怎么称呼他们
or whatever you want to call them
都已经自♥由♥了
are finally free.
这是最后一间了 是吗
And this is the last unit, correct?
没错
Yeah.
我买♥♥了
I'll take it.
现金全款
All cash.
你要支付一百万美金
You'll pay $1 million
全用现金吗
all cash?
就你这个年纪大的小姑娘
A young woman your age?
我很抱歉 我能问问你是怎么弄到那么多钱的吗
I'm sorry, may I ask how you got that kind of money?
我利用毕生所长
I utilized my greatest life skill
成为了一名雇佣杀手
and became a hired assassin.
我现在半退休了
I'm semiretired now.
谁知道呢 没准我哪天又开始重操旧业了
Maybe I'll go back to it one day. Who knows?
杀坏人既赚钱
But it was lucrative
又有趣
and fun killing bad people.
别那么惊讶地看着我 提姆 我告诉过你
Don't look so shocked, Tim. I told you
我想坦诚相待
I wanted an honest relationship.
好吧 斯嘉丽
Okay, Scarlett.
我会起草合同的 这栋房♥子是你了
I'll draw up the papers. This unit is officially yours.
♪ 我们为何不去散个步呢? ♪
♪ Why don't we take a walk? ♪
♪ 所有人知道 我们只需有人指点迷津 ♪
♪ Everybody knows a hand to hold is all we need ♪
♪ 安静 别说话 ♪
♪ Quiet, let's not even talk ♪
♪ 我对你所说的每个词 ♪
♪ Every word I say to you ♪
♪ 你只要重复就行 ♪
♪ You only just repeat ♪
♪ 当你看向镜子时 ♪
♪ And when you're looking in the mirror ♪
♪ 恶魔可能比看起来更近 ♪
♪ Demons may be closer than they may appear ♪
♪ 你可以哭着 坐着 盯着 ♪
♪ You can either cry and sit and stare ♪
♪ 或者试着逃离 ♪
♪ Or try to run away ♪
♪ 我会试着逃离 ♪
♪ I'm trying to run away ♪
♪ 我凝视着鬼魂 ♪
♪ I'm staring at a ghost ♪
♪ 当你看向镜子的时候 ♪
♪ And when you're looking in the mirror ♪
♪ 恶魔可能比看起来更近 ♪
♪ Demons may be closer than they may appear ♪
♪ 你可以哭着 坐着 盯着 ♪
♪ You can either cry and sit and stare ♪
♪ 或者试着逃离 ♪
♪ Or try to run away ♪
♪ 我会试着逃离 ♪
♪ I'm trying to run away ♪
♪ 我凝视着鬼魂 ♪
♪ I'm staring at a ghost. ♪
鲁比
Ruby?
我在这里
I'm here.
我终于准备好和你在一起了
I'm finally ready to be with you.
永远在一起
Forever.
但为时已晚 我觉悟太迟
But I'm too late.
你已经永远离去了
You're gone forever.
其他人在哪里
Where are the others?
我爸爸呢
My dads?
他们走了
They're gone.
他们选择继续前行
They chose to move on.
我看见他们走了
I saw them go.
他们看上去很开心 至少大多数人是那样
They seemed happy. Most of them did, at least.
你为什么还在这里
Why are you still here?
我是唯一一个想留下的人
I was the only one who wanted to stay.
为你 斯嘉丽
For you, Scarlett.
我知道你会回到我身边
I knew you'd come back to me.
真爱不死
True love never dies.
胜利 你逃离了谋杀屋
Success. You escaped Murder House.
所以 你觉得怎么样
So? What do you think?
2.0版本 有你想要的那种精髓吗
Version 2.0. I mean, does it get the vibe?
绝对有 比上一版好多了
Totally. It's so much better.
但我觉得你得让
But I think you need to have a level
那个小孩从至尊女巫那
where the kid gets, like, a magic potion
拿到魔药
from the Supremes
并帮助她烧毁那间屋子那一关 上升个层次
to help burn the house down or‐or something.
我觉得那样会很好 可以加大游戏的难度
I'd like to see that. I think it'd make the game harder.
我已经没钱了 所以
I mean, I‐I couldn't afford it, so...
如果我们卖♥♥掉这个游戏 也许今后可以给游戏做个更新
If we sell it, though, we can maybe do it as an update
之类的 -好吧 你至少把手柄的故障修好了
‐or something. ‐Well, at least you fixed the glitches in the controls.
是吗 -是我修好了故障吗
Oh, did I? -Did I fix the glitches?
是的 肯定是你修好的
Yes, I insisted on it.
你真的喜欢吗
You really like it?
这超酷的
It's super cool.
我真的为你感到骄傲
And I'm really proud of you.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
还想再玩一遍吗 -不了
‐Want to play again? ‐No.
我想我已经在谋杀屋里待得够久了
I think I've spent enough time in the Murder House.
你想去搞点东西吃吗
Do you want to go get something to eat?
好啊 我饿死了 -走吧
‐Yeah, I'm starving. ‐Let's go.
但你觉得
But where do you think
所有被困在谋杀屋的灵魂
all of the spirits who got trapped
都去哪里了呢
in the Murder House went?
那些想留下来的 留下来了
The ones who wanted to stay stayed,
而那些想走的 已经走了
and the ones who wanted to move on,
他们可能去了天堂或地狱
they maybe went to heaven or hell.
你觉得他们有可能逃到这个世界吗
Well, do you think any of them escaped into the world?
希望不会 -嗯
‐Hope not. ‐Hmm.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表