剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
to the right and just down from the water glass.
分都被你扣完了
Too many infractions to count!
还留着你过年吗
Let's not prolong this.
不要 求你了
No, please.
这些我从没学过
I wasn't taught any of this.
我父母都是罐头厂的工人 这不公平
My parents worked in a cannery. It's not fair.
求你了 我不想死
Please, I don't want to die.
水龟到底是个啥啊
What the hell's a terrapin?
就是只龟 你个土鳖
It's a turtle, you idiot.
无法相信他们真会这么做
I can't believe this is happening.
- 可怜的菲儿-管她作甚
Poor Faye. Fuck her.
的竞争者又少一个
One more out of the way.
那个孩子救不了你
That kid ain't gonna save you.
什么都救不了你
Nothing is gonna save you.
这已经不能用魔术来解释了
That wasn't really just a magic trick you did, was it?
告诉你个秘密吧
Do you want to hear a secret?
这是一种天赋
It's a gift.
是我与生俱来的
Something I was born with.
从我长大懂事后
Something I've been able to do since, well,
我就一直有这个能力
since I stopped being a little girl.
那 你还能做什么
Well, what else can you do?
嗯 我还不敢去探索
Well, I haven't tried to find out.
我担心要是被家人发现了怎么办
I've been afraid of what would happen if my family knew.
发现了会怎样呢
What would happen?
他们可能会认为我被恶魔附体了
They could decide I had a demon or something,
请来牧师对着我—顿狂叫
have a preacher yell over me.
在我的家乡 有很多规矩
The place where I came from, there were a lot of rules
告诉你什么是对 什么是错
about what was right and what was wrong,
该怎么做 不该怎么做
and how to live and how not to live.
所以我才决定离开家乡
That's why I decided to leave home.
我想要自♥由♥
I wanted to be free.
我觉得 你和我都明白与众不同是什么感觉
I guess we both know what it feels like to be different.
我没有与众不同
I'm not different.
你不去上学
You don't go to school,
你是个男孩子 却喜欢玩娃娃
and you're a boy who likes to play with dolls.
你对娃娃有什么意见吗
What do you have against dolls?
没有
Nothing.
我只是说 你跟这里其他人不一样
I'm just saying it's not like other people,
这会让你活得很艰辛
and around here that can be hard.
我以前上过学 但常被孩子们欺负
I used to go to school, until kids beat me up.
老师们说我古怪好斗
The teachers said I was odd and belligerent.
所以我再也不去了
Now I don't go anymore.
你不想念你父母吗
Don't you miss them? Your mom and dad?
我想念我妈妈唱着歌♥哄我睡觉的时光
I miss when my mom used to sing me to sleep.
你很想念你妈妈 对吗
You miss your mom, don't you?
我能告诉你一个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
我希望你能赢 然后做我的妈妈
I hope you win and get to be my mom.
那样就太好了
That'd be nice.
可如果我很难过 就做不了一个好妈妈
But I wouldn't be a good mom if I was sad.
你为什么要难过
Why would you be sad?
我为那些不得不被投入井中的娃娃难过
Because of all the dolls we'd have to throw down the well.
娃娃玩旧了 我也会扔掉的啊
I throw out old dolls all the time.
可她们不光是娃娃 她们是我朋友
But they're not just dolls, they're my friends.
如果你能让你♥爸♥爸叫停这件事 放所有人走
If you tell your daddy to stop this and let everyone go,
我向你保证 我会成为你最最好的妈妈
I promise you, I'll be the best mommy you'll ever want.
我誓死不变
I cross my heart and hope to die.
我们只是需要些时间
No, we just need more time.
公众会回心转意的
The public will come around.
我们的新玩偶系列会打败那些个
Our new line of dolls is better than anything
美泰或者孩之宝的
that-that M-Mattel or, uh, Hasbro ha...
就算他们有芭比又怎样
So what if they have Barbie?!
我们用的是传统手法
We use old-world methods.
所有的娃娃都是手工缝制的
Our dolls are hand-sewn.
酒香不怕巷子深 等顾客懂了我们的好
We just need more time for people to find us.
销♥售♥额就会回升
And then the sales will pick up.
你怎么不去睡觉
What are you doing out of bed?
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
嗯 我想问你—件事
Uh, I wanted to ask you something.
好吧
Oh.
跟我来
Come over here.
爸爸 你有麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble, Dad?
生活 有时
Life... sometimes...
会给我们一些挑战
gives us challenges.
—个合格的基♥督♥徒
And our jobs as good Christians
就要直面这些挑战
is to meet those challenges head-on.
在你那被上帝保佑的母亲去世之后
When we lost your blessed mother,
我决定 要找到一个十全十美的人
I decided that the only possible replacement
来替代她
would be someone perfect.
爸爸会为你找到世界上 最好的妈妈
Daddy's gonna find you the best mommy in the world.
最完美的妈妈
The perfect mommy
永远会陪伴你 支持你
who will always be there for you.
你相信我吗
And you trust me?
好吗
Right?
- 好的 爸爸 -非常好
- Yes, Daddy. - Good.
好了
Now...
你想问我什么来着
...what did you want to ask me?
没什么
Nothing.
今天要考察的内容
Today you're going to impress me
可能你们有人会认为这是一项家务活
with what some of you might consider a household chore.
但正如生活中的许多事情一样 如果做到极致
But like many things in life, if done properly,
就连最普通的小事也是一项艺术
even the most mundane task can rise to the level of art.
衬衫熨烫折叠术
The proper ironing and folding of a shirt,
需要严格遵守赛杜先生在他
following the rules as set down by Monsieur Seydoux
著名的多芬街洗衣店定下的规则
in his famous Dauphine Street Laundry.
大家都知道 赛杜非常重视
As we all know, Seydoux placed great importance
熨烫喷雾的成分
on the ingredients for his ironing spray.
赛杜独创了
And it was Seydoux
用拿破仑干邑
who used Courvoisier
代替传统喷雾里的粗糙酒精
instead of raw alcohol in his sprays,
并加入了各种草药
as well as assorted herbs...
为熨烫好的衣服注入了独特的香气
...which gave his work its distinctive aroma.
嗯....
Mmm.
你们有三分钟的时间
You will have three minutes
制♥作♥自己的喷雾
to make your solutions,
然后熨烫叠衬衫
and then to iron and fold your shirts.
开始
Ticktock.
正确的混合和使用
The proper mixing and application
你的溶液是
of your solution is all that stands
分割胜利和灾难的关键
between triumph and disaster.
记住 折衣服时
Remember, we are making folds...
要避免折痕
...not creases.
松一点褶皱可以防止皱纹
Folds that are crisp prevent wrinkles.
折叠技巧要根据
The fabric and the weave
织物和纺织工艺改变
dictate the proper technique.
薰衣草太多了
Hmm. Too much lavender.
却没有足够的拿破仑干邑
Not enough Courvoisier.
扣三分
Three.
上浆太多了
Mm. Too much starch.
这件衬衫硬得可以自己站起来走出去了
This shirt could get up and walk out on its own.
我简直不敢相信
And, oh. I can't believe my eyes.
看起来像是烧焦了
That looks like scorching.
我以为你怎么着也比这个强
I expected more from you.
把你的左手放到熨板上来 别动
Put your left hand on the board and do not move it.
记住这个教训
Remember the lesson.
嗯....
Hmm.
我说过 不要留下折痕
I said folds, not creases. Ugh.
上浆不够
Not enough starch.
哦豁
Oof.
闻起来跟青楼似的
Smells like a whorehouse.
- 扣四分-不 不
Four. No,no...
明天就是我们旅程的结束
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表