剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
我和他们纠缠了这么多年
Tangled with 'em enough over the years,
不会弄错的
I should know.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
现在 我们要收拾行李
Right now, we're going to pack up our things
然后回家
and go home.
我是说那之后
I mean after.
你和爸爸
Are you and Dad...
我们还是离开这个鬼地方吧
Let's just get the hell out of this fucking place.
爸
Dad?
什么 -嘿 亲爱的
What? -Hey, sweetie.
你怎么来了 -哦
What are you doing here? -Oh.
你在电♥话♥里说要回家
You said over the phone you were coming home.
都过了四个小时了
That was four hours ago.
你能去卧室把咱们的东西收拾一下吗
Can you go into the bedroom and get our stuff together
我跟你♥爸♥聊几句 -妈
so I can talk to your dad? -Mom.
等等等等 怎么了 跟杰克有关吗
Wait, wait, wait. What is it? Something with Jake?
你的律所
Your firm...
一直在保护普雷斯科特大坝
it's been keeping the Prescott Dam
不被拆除
from being torn down.
什么
What?
你也有份 对吧
You were involved in that, weren't you?
我没听懂
I don't understand.
你也参与到维持普雷斯科特大坝
You were involved in the effort
正常运行这件事里 是还是不是
to keep the Prescott Dam up and running. Yes or no?
是 整个案子都是我负责
Yes, I'm in charge of the entire case.
这之间有什么关联吗
What does this got to do with anything?
你给他工作的那个人
The man you work for,
那个建造水坝的人
the man who built this dam--
雷德·普雷斯科特 他是个怪物
Wrede Prescott-- he's a monster.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他都死了好多年了
He's been dead for years.
我敢肯定会有人说他的钱都是罪恶的
I'm sure he was accused of a lot of bad things,
但所有成功的商人都是一样的
but so is every successful businessman.
所有商人都会把人绑上水泥柱然后让他沉入水底吗
Do all businessmen chain people to concrete so they can drown?
你从哪儿听说的 -我不只是听说 我
Where did you hear something like that? -I didn't just hear I.
亲眼见到了
I saw it.
就和你在浴室看到
Like you saw Jake in your bathroom
杰克在泳池边一样呗
and out by the pool.
我真的觉得你需要些帮助
I really think you need some help.
怎么 你也要把妈妈送进精神病院吗
What, are you gonna put Mom in a mental hospital, too?
爸爸 有数百人在这湖里葬送了性命
Dad, hundreds of people have died in this lake.
有人死在湖里很正常啊
People die in lakes all the time.
湖越繁荣死的人就越多
The busier the lake, the more people die.
普雷斯科特湖是我们州最繁荣的湖泊之—
Lake Prescott is one of the busiest lakes in the state.
普雷斯科特为达到自己的目的而滥杀无辜
Prescott murdered people to get what he wanted,
也就是说你在从杀人犯手里赚钱
which means that you've been taking money from a murderer.
恩 那你也—样 -我
Yeah, well, so have you. -Me?
你以前不知道 也不想知道
You didn't know, and you didn't want to know.
你从来没关心过咱家的钱是从哪里来的
You never cared where our money comes from.
你时不时地说想回去教书
Every now and again you say you want to go back to teaching,
但教书根本承担不起孩子上私立学校和
but none of that pays for the kids' private schools,
你的乡村俱乐部会员资格
your country club membership, your BMW
你花里胡哨的宝马和我们房♥子的费用
with all the bells and whistles, our house...
爸爸 你这么说不对
Dad, that's not fair.
你总说
You always said that
你家族买♥♥这套房♥子好多年了
the house has been in your family for years.
是啊 没错 我家族买♥♥的
Yeah, that's right. My family.
我们的房♥子 赚的钱 这间小屋
Our house, our money, this cottage,
这个湖 这个小镇 都得益于我家族
this lake, this town, is all because of my family.
这个小镇
This town.
爸爸
Dad...
你是普雷斯科特家的人
You're a Prescott.
我是 你也是
I am, and so are you.
你奶奶很自豪自己出身贵族
Your nana was proud to come from such an illustrious family.
雷德·普雷斯科特很伟大
Wrede Prescott was a great man.
他把这里从无到有建了起来
He built this whole place up from nothing.
这里以前就是片未开♥发♥的荒地
It was just dirt, patches of manure,
他把这里变得欣欣向荣
and he turned this into a thriving destination.
人们从四面八方过来参观他的作品
People come here from all over to see what he made.
这是他的遗产
This is his legacy.
总有一天 芬恩
And one day, Finn,
这一切就会都是你的
this will all be yours.
我的天啊
Oh, God.
现在就都说得通了
This all makes sense now.
这就是他们带走杰克的原因 以及发生的所有事
Why they took Jake, everything.
杰克的事是个可怕的意外
What happened to Jake was a terrible accident.
不 这是湖的问题
No. It's the lake.
它想复仇
It wants revenge.
是你的所作所为
Jake died because of what you've done,
你家族的所作所为害死的杰克
because of what your family's done.
你在搞笑吧
You can't be serious.
你是说 咱们儿子出事
You're saying that-that-that I'm somehow responsible
是我的责任
for what happened to our son?
你刚才是这意思吗
Is that, is that what I'm hearing from you?
当然你是肯定不想这事发生的
Of course you didn't want any of this to happen,
但现在都说得通了
but it all makes sense now.
雷德·普雷斯科特伤害了太多人
Wrede Prescott hurt a lot of people,
现在他们迁怒到我们身上
and now they're angry at us.
他们带走杰克 就因为他有普雷斯科特家族的血统
They took Jake because he's got Prescott blood in his veins.
也就是说他们也会找上我
Which means they could come after me, too.
我发誓 艾琳 我差不多能理解
I swear, Erin, I almost understand
你为什么会迷信这些
why you'd fall for something like this,
而且你竟然给我们闺女都洗♥脑♥让她相信这些了
but making our daughter believe it?
不是吧 你是不是有病啊
I mean, come on. What the hell is wrong with you?
她没给我洗♥脑♥ 爸爸
No, she didn't make me believe anything, Dad.
好吧 只有这样
All right? This is the only thing
才能解释发生的事情
that explains what happened.
够了 妈的够了
Enough! Fucking enough!
行吧 这样
Okay, look.
显然 我们有很多事情要解决
We obviously have a lot of things to work out.
我们要做的第一件 也是最重要的事 就是回家
The first and most important thing we need to do is go home.
蟋蟀不叫了
The crickets.
咱们快离开这儿
Guys, let's get out of here.
电♥话♥怎么也他妈的不能用了
How can the fucking phone be dead, too?
到底搞什么
What the hell is this?
我们一直想告诉你
We keep trying to tell you.
这些都是真的
This is real.
不可能是真的
It can't be real.
快跑
Run!
哇 -爸 爸 不要
Whoa. -Dad! Dad! No!
快走 快走
Come on, come on, come on.
爸爸
(panting) -Dad?
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
爸爸 -我天
Dad! Dad! -Oh, my God.
不要 爸
Don't! Dad!
爸爸不要啊 爸 -快跑
Dad! No! Dad! Dad! -Ah! Run!
爸爸 -不要
Dad! -No!
爸 爸
爸 -宝贝儿
Dad. -Baby.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
我们得帮忙 我们得打电♥话♥求救
We have to help. We have to call for help.
我们没办法的
We can't.
他走了
He's gone.
他们肯定早就想这么干了
This must've been what they wanted all along.
所有这些
All of it.
杰克的死
Jake's death.
以及我的幻觉
My visions.
只有一个目的 那就是把杰弗里引过来
All for one reason: to get Jeffrey here
这样他们就能把他带走
so they could take him.
我们怎么跟大家说
What are we gonna tell everyone?
说出真♥相♥
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表