剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
和你分手是我♥干♥过的最蠢的事
Breaking up with you was the dumbest thing I've ever done.
嘿 你们在说什么呢
Hey. What are you guys talking about?
没什么
Nothing.
家庭作业
Homework.
哦 操了
Oh, shit. Fuck.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Y-Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
莉娜 你干啥呢
Lena, what the hell?
这都迟到多久了 快走
You're stupid late. Let's go.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
莉娜 我说快走
Lena, I said let's go.
到底怎么了
What the fuck is going on?
我承受不住了 我不行
I can't do this anymore. I can't.
越来越糟了 我到哪儿都看见她
It's getting worse. She's everywhere.
精神病院 我们来了
Psych ward, here we come.
再给伊莉斯一点时间吧
Just give Elise a little more time.
她会想出解决办法的
She'll figure something out.
听着 我也爱我的姐姐
Look, I love your sister,
但是你凭什么觉得她能阻止一个幽灵
but what makes you think she could stop a ghost?
我不知道
I don't know.
她自己还是个孩子
How'd she raise me like a mom
是怎么像妈一样把我带大的
when she was just a kid herself?
她每个月哪儿来的钱交房♥租
How'd she make rent every month?
还有时间上学
Or stay in school?
我不知道她怎么做到的
I-I don't know how she does it,
但是她可以
but she can do this.
你想把命交给伊莉斯 随你的便 但我不会
You can put your life in Elise's hands if you want, but I won't.
我们必须按血腥玛丽说的做
We have to do what Bloody Mary says.
只有这样一切才会停下
That's the only way we can make it stop.
我还没准备好去死 今天不行
I'm not ready to die. Mm-mm. Not today.
伊莉斯
Elise.
莉娜要去把安娜弄瘫痪 我们得阻止她
Lena's gonna paralyze Anna. We have to stop her.
好 现在从头
All right, let's take it
再来一遍 准备
from the top of the stunt. Here we go.
莉娜
Lena,
我要快速翻过来
I'm about to turn upside down really fast,
你要保证我不会摔死
and you're gonna make sure I don't die.
我知道 嗯 -好
I know. Yeah. -All right.
5 6
Five, six,
7 8 1 2 3
seven, eight. One, two, three,
4 5 6 7 8
four, five, six, seven, eight.
你可以的 莉娜
You got this, Lena!
5 6 7 8 -5 6 7 8
Five, six, seven, eight. -Five, six, seven, eight.
1 2
One, two...
你干什么
What the hell?
抱歉 我不行 我
Sorry, sorry, I... can't, I can't.
你为什么觉得这个沃斯
What makes you think this Worth woman
和我们的血腥玛丽有关系
has something to do with our Bloody Mary?
我不知道 就是直觉 还有那裙子
I don't know. It's just a feeling, and that dress,
看起来确实像17世纪的 对吧
I mean, that looks 1800s, right?
要是整件事都是在这儿附近发生的
If all this happened around here, how come people
为什么全球都有人看到她呢
have seen Bloody Mary all around the world?
布鲁克斯女士说折射可能既是精神上的也可能是实体的
Ms. Brooks said reflections can be both spiritual and physical.
血腥玛丽应该两者兼备
Somehow, Bloody Mary must be both.
我知道你觉得我被牵扯进来都是你的错
I know you think it's your fault that I'm in this,
但是是我站在镜子前
but I stood in front of that mirror,
说了那句话
and I said those words,
我需要为此付出代价
and I have to pay the price.
你把我照顾得很好
You take good care of me,
我很感激
and I am so grateful,
但是这次
but this time,
你是想对付超自然生物
you're trying to take on something supernatural.
也许直接按她说的做更简单
It would just be easier to do what Bloody Mary says.
我俩要做的任何事都不简单
When did you and me ever get to do the easy thing?
是我怂恿你的
I pushed your buttons.
我逼你做了你本来不想做的事
I forced you to do something that you didn't want to do.
你是无享的小比
You're innocent, B.
愿上帝为鉴 你永远都是
And God as my witness, you're always gonna be.
不
No.
你不能去上班
You're not going to work.
我不去上班咱俩就得饿肚子
I don't work, we don't eat.
别留我一个人在这儿
Don't leave me alone.
妈也在
Mom's here.
你知道她在不在无所谓的 -早点睡觉吧
You know that doesn't count. -Go to bed early.
我会尽早回家
I'll be home as soon as I can.
带着吃的回来
Come home with food.
别来找我 拜托了
Leave me alone. Please.
我对你一直很有耐心 小女孩
I've been quite patient with you, young lady.
我给你安排了一个任务
I've given you a task.
明晚午夜再来的时候
Come tomorrow midnight,
你最好已经完成任务了
I want it done.
怎么了 你身上好冰
What happened? You're freezing.
我又看到她了
I saw her again.
她说限我到明天午夜之前做到她要求的事
She said I had until tomorrow at midnight to do what she said.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
你不会死的
You're not gonna die.
伊莉斯 比安卡
Elise! Bianca!
玛姬 你干啥
Maggie, what the hell?
是莉娜
It's-it's Lena.
她死了
She's dead.
劳伦斯夫人现在伤心欲绝
Mrs. Lawrence was a total wreck.
她的哭声
The sound she made.
我从没听见过这样的声音
I've never heard anything like it.
天呐
Oh, my God!
我的宝贝女儿
My baby.
我的宝贝女儿
My baby!
天呐 可怜的莉娜 -我不敢相信
Oh, my God. Poor Lena. -I can't believe it.
你必须信 她 死了 还
Believe it. She's dead-dead. Like,
死得很惨 到处都是血
the opposite of fine. There was blood everywhere.
鳖察觉得是流浪汉跟踪了她
The cops think some homeless guy followed her,
想抢劫她什么的
tried to rob her or something, but...
但是我们清楚是为什么
we know what's what.
我们怎么能肯定是血腥玛丽呢
How do we know for sure it was Bloody Mary?
她的眼睛被挖出来了 那画面我这辈子都忘不掉
Her eyes were clawed out. I can never unsee that.
那肯定是她
Oh, it was definitely her.
她来了我房♥间 下一个就是我
She was just in my room. She's coming for me next.
没事的
Shh. It's okay.
我们完蛋了 完大蛋了
We're so fucked, you guys. I mean, like, hardcore fucked.
先别放弃
Don't give up just yet.
好吗
Okay?
别做蠢事
And don't do anything stupid.
不好意思
Excuse me.
什么
Yes?
我想问问你了不了解以前
I was wondering if you have any information about a woman
住在这里的一个女人 她叫玛格丽特·沃斯
who used to live around here? Her name was Margaret Worth.
我们知道这个人 你们想问什么
We do. Any particular question?
我读到她被指控使用巫术
Well, I read that she was accused of witchcraft.
哦不
Oh, no, uh...
她更像是个婊砸 而不是个女巫
She was way more bitch than witch.
跟我来
Follow me.
这小屋里有很多历史
Lot of history in that little cabin.
发生了什么
What happened?
玛格丽特·沃斯是地下铁道的一员
Margaret Worth was part of the Reverse Underground Railroad.
奴隶们会到达她家
Enslaved people would get to her house,
刚好在梅森一迪克森线以北
just north of the Mason-Dixon line,
想着他们终于安全了
and think that they're safe.
她会欢迎他们 给他们吃上一顿热饭
She'd welcome them in, give them a hot meal.
没人知道沃斯具体是怎么
No one really knows
骗取奴隶们的信任的
how Worth garnered the trust of so many savvy travelers.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表