剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
Jaslyn. Jaslyn...
给我开呀
...open the door for me.
你好 你好 我 不是 你得马上派人过来
Hello, hello. I-- No, you need to send someone immediately.
- 有人想闯进我家 - 我没疯
- Someone's trying to get in my house. - -I'm not crazy...
- 他们想进来麻烦快点 - 让我进去
-They're trying to get in! Please hurry! -...just let me in,
-马上派人过来 - 亲爱的贾思琳
-Send someone right now! -sweet Jaslyn.
求你了 他要进来了
Please! He's getting in here!
不 我不知道他想干嘛
No, I d-- I don't know what he wanted.
他不肯说 他不肯说要干嘛
He-he wouldn't say. He wouldn't say what he wanted.
他只是直叫我让他进来
He just kept telling me to let him in.
你确定之前从没见过这个人
And you're sure you've never seen this man before?
没有 从没
No, no. Not ever. No.
- 我天 - 哦
-Oh, my God. -Oh.
- 你没事吗 - 没事
-Are you okay? -Yeah, I'm fine.
幸好我们装了那个蠢玩意儿
Thank God we installed that stupid thing.
你能想象万一你开了门会怎样吗
Can you imagine if you had opened the door?
- 我没事
I'm okay.
- 有人吗 - 哪位呀
-Uh, knock, knock. -Who are you?
- 我是焕 住隔壁 - 嗯 他
-Oh, I'm Hwan. I live next door. -Yeah, no, he's...
他没问题 进来吧 焕
- He's cool. Come on in, Hwan. - Uh...
嘿 二位 我刚跟街对面和弗兰克聊完
Hey, guys, uh, I was talking to Frank across the street
他告诉我发生了
who told me what happened...
很诡异的事情
Freaky-deaky stuff.
总之 我想跟你们]说
Anyway, I wanted you to know
上个月我在我家
that I installed a security camera
车♥库♥装了个监控
over our garage last month.
我确定它能看到你家大门口
Pretty sure it has a view of your front door.
看见没 那是你家前门
See there? That's your front door.
你说这人是一小时前出现的
You said this dude showed up an hour ago?
-是的 -好的
-Yeah. -Okay.
这是一小时前
This is an hour ago. Uh...
我会快进
I'll speed ahead.
嗯 那是我
Okay. That's me.
有只浣熊 他 他是过会儿出现的
The raccoon-- He-he was, he was just like a little bit after.
怎么
Wha...
- 这录的没问题吗 - 只有这份录像
-Is-is this the right recording? -Uh, it's the only recording.
先是有浣熊 然后警♥察♥来了 所以
Well, there was the raccoon and-and then the police, so...
肯定没错了
this must be the right video.
我没明白 他人呢
I don't get it. Where is he?
你也说了光环的应用程序里也没任何记录
And you say the Aura app didn't record anything, either?
没 什么都没有
No. Nothing.
即便本该是有的
Even though it's supposed to?
不是我瞎编的
Well, I didn't make this up.
没人说是你编的
No one's saying you did.
有没有可能你睡着了 做了个噩梦
Is it possible you fell asleep and had a bad dream?
不会 我知道做梦
No! No, I know the difference
和现实之间的区别 那
between a dream and something that really ha-- It...
不是梦 他出现过
It wasn't a dream. He was there.
行吧 女士 我们有这个男人的画像了
Well, ma'am, we have a description of the man,
可以将其输入系统
which we can feed into the system,
看看有没有其他类似的案子 但除此之外
see if it matches any other cases, but beyond that,
- 目前我们也无能为力 - 最好的建议是
- there's not much more we can do at this point. - Best advice,
锁好门 继续过日子
keep your doors locked and go on with your lives.
要是他回来 给我们打电♥话♥
If he comes back, call us.
听着 我不想你朝我发火 但
Listen, I don't want you to bite my head off, but...
我觉得警方说的有道理
I think the police may have a point.
咱刚搬过来 你也在创业初期
You know, we're this new place, you're starting a business,
这压力挺大的
it's... it's a lot of stress.
我也因为新升职忙的焦头烂额
I'm wigging out about my new position.
这样没啥助益 最重要的是
That can't be helping, and on top of it all,
还有你小时候发生的事
there's what happened to you when you were a kid.
我总忍♥不住看到他在我床前
I just can't stop seeing him in front of my bed.
脸上戴个该死的面具
That fucking mask on.
我父母嘴里被绳子绑着
My parents tied up with those ropes in their mouths.
嘿 听我说 我知道这不在计划之中
Hey, listen, I know that it's not part of the plan,
但是如果你想重新去见谁
but if you want to start seeing someone again,
- 我们完全可以安排 - 我没想
-we can totally make that work. -I don't, I don't--
我谁都不用见 我没事
I don't need to see someone. I'm fine.
只是度过了糟糕的一晚罢了
Just had a bad night.
所以你也认为那可能就是个梦
So you agree then that it was probably a dream.
也只能是了
I guess it had to be.
行吧
Yeah.
好
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
威廉姆斯投中三分
Here's Williams with a three-pointer,
代表东区
answering for Eastern...
嘿 小贾
Hey, Jas, uh...
你不用一直看应用
You don't have to keep checking the app.
我还以为响了呢
I thought I felt it ding.
想着也许浣熊回来了
I thought maybe the raccoon was back.
是啊 那位入室者
Yeah, that is one home invader
你再也不必担心了
that you do not have to worry about anymore.
为什么不必
Why not?
我上周放了些诱饵块
I put out some Bait Block last week.
本来是对老鼠有用
It's supposed to work for rats and mice,
但也应该能治浣熊
but it should work for raccoons, too.
- 你给它下毒了 - 是啊 下毒了
-You poisoned him? -Yeah, I poisoned him.
浣熊基本上就像只大号♥老鼠
A raccoon is basically just like a big rat.
它满世界翻腾东西
Wha-- It was making a mess everywhere.
不仅在这边也 在附近折腾
Not only here but all around the neighborhood.
他是弄的到处乱糟糟的 那也不至于死啊
Okay, so he made a mess. He deserved to die?
- 他真挺可爱的 - 我可不是这个星球上第一个
-He was really cute. -I'm not the first person on the planet
杀害家庭害虫的人
to kill a household pest.
也许它没死呢
Maybe it didn't die.
他回来了
He's back.
谁 浣熊吗
Who? The raccoon?
是他
Him.
这家伙 就是他
This is the guy. That's him.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
- 真是他啊 - 对
-That's really him? -Yeah.
根本不是做梦
It wasn't a dream.
好的 好 没事
Okay, okay. All right. Uh...
嘿 大哥
Hey, man, uh...
你 你来这儿有什么事吗
Wh-What are you, what are you doing here?
你想要干嘛
What do you want?
- 喂 - 贾思琳
-Hello? -Jaslyn.?
- 亲爱的贾思琳 - 你个孙子
- Sweet Jaslyn. - Hey, asshole.
马上给我滚蛋
You better get the fuck out of here.
求你了开门
Please open the door.
我想见贾思琳
I-I want to see Jaslyn.
我必须见见她
I need to see Jaslyn.
我亲爱的贾思琳
My sweet Jaslyn.
- 好吧 - 你要干嘛
-Okay. -Where are you going?
你这是要干嘛 布莱斯你在干嘛
What are you doing? Bryce, where are you going?
你觉得我在干嘛 待这别动
Where do you think I'm going? Stay here.
什么 不要 千万别开门
What? Do not open-- Do not open the door.
住手
Stop!
这事越来越诡异了
Something really weird is happening.
好吧 那等等
All right. Hold on.
- 嘿 - 嘿 焕
- Hey. - Hey, Hwan.?
你能看下你家的摄像头吗
Can you check your security cameras?
我家门口有个来了个混♥蛋♥
This asshole is back outside of our house.
稍等
One sec.
我谁都没看到啊 哥们儿
Don't see anyone, man.
一个人也没有
There's no one there.
- 你确定 - 我正盯着你家前门呢
-You sure? -I'm staring at your front door right now.
门前没人 出什么事儿了
It's unoccupied. What's going on?
你俩还好么
You guys okay, or what?
呃 没事没事 我俩很好
Uh... Yeah, no, no, uh, we're fine.
不用担心
It's nothing.
他说门口没人
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表