剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
再不来一杯我就要杀人了
I'm gonna kill somebody if we don't get a drink.
带路
Lead the way.
你好 能给我两杯伏特加红牛吗
Hi. Can I get two vodka Red Bulls?
-好–谢谢
-Yeah.-Thank you.
外面好悲催
It's sad out there.
你觉得今晚要是渣王之夜 咱们能不知道吗
You think it's douchelord night and nobody told us?
你太坏了 你知道吗
You're terrible, you know that?
我只是实话实说
I'm just telling it like it is.
比如 有些人不该在没贴警告标签的情况下
Like, some people should not be allowed in public
出现在公共场合
without a warning label.
行吧 为坐享其成
Okay, cheers to getting what we want
不劳而获干杯
but never what we deserve.
为凡事都要适度 适度最重要干杯
To everything in moderation, especially moderation.
拯救今晚的唯—办法可能就是
Only way to save this night might be to break out
大吃特吃
the edibles.
说到吃
Speaking of edibles.
草
Shit.
为什么这种男人身边永远都没伴呢
Why do guys like that never come in pairs?
你知道那是什么意思 我先瞧见他的
You know what that means. I saw him first.
行吧 你自己小心点
All right, just watch yourself.
现在外面可不太平
It's not exactly the safest world out there right now.
可别上了新闻头条
Don't end up on the news.
没想吓跑你朋友的
Didn't mean to scare off your friend.
没关系 我认为所有人
It's okay. I believe everybody
都该偶尔有些惧怕感
should be a little scared now and then.
那你呢 你喜欢害怕吗
What about you? You like getting scared?
我宁愿给予恐惧也不想得到它
I'd rather give than receive.
我信
I believe that.
能告诉我你叫什么吗
You gonna tell me your name?
玛茜
Marci.
我是怀亚特
I'm Wyatt.
战争 战争 战争
War, war, war
"战斗"
Battles
"战斗"
Battles
"每场我都赢了"
Each one I win
"但还是输了战争"
Still losing the war
"饥饿"
Hunger
"我喜欢饥饿"
I love hunger
"所有这些空虚"
All this emptiness
"叫嚣着想要更多"
Says I want more...
哦 爽
- - Oh, yes!
真是
That was...
真♥他♥妈♥爽
that was a fucking ride.
是啊
Yeah. -
好了 牛仔 该上马了
All right, cowboy, time to saddle up.
我又不是他妈的枕头
I'm not a fucking pillow.
好好好
Okay, okay.
我去
Jesus.
现在你该跟我要电♥话♥了吧
I guess this is the part where you ask for my number.
是吗
It is?
然后你会问我想不想再见面
Then you ask if I want to see you again,
然后你每天都给我发信息 不久之后
and then you're texting me every day, and soon after that,
就走到了"要不认真处处看吧"的地步
it's "Why aren't we getting serious?"
我去 我动作挺快啊
Ooh, boy. I move fast.
你们都一样
You're all the same.
你 我前任 你们都是
You, my ex, all of you.
装的像是只想及时行乐
You act like you just want to party, that...
出来玩的开心就好 但
you're out for a good time, but...
你真正想要的是个目标
oh, what you really want is a mark.
打心眼里 牛仔
From the bottom of my heart, Cowboy,
我只想从你那儿得到—样东西 只一样
there is only want one thing I want from you, just one thing.
嗯 到正题了
Yeah. Here it comes.
滚下车
Get the fuck out of my car.
有病吧
What's your problem?
行吧
Oh, okay, okay.
超吧
Go.
成吧 要你想玩儿阴的 那咱就玩儿阴的
Okay, I mean, if you want to get nasty, let's get nasty.
搞毛线啊
- - What the fuck?
我靠
Oh, my God.
你非得开得比他快才行
You had to outrun him?
他就是个变♥态♥ 查兹 也许就是喝高了
He was just some creep, Chaz. Probably just drunk.
-他长什么样–不知道
- What did he look like? - I don't know.
我看不见他 天太黑了
I didn't get to look at him. It was way too dark.
那 你怎么知道他没尾随你回家
So, how do you know he didn't follow you home?
我跟你说了 我把他甩了
I'm telling you, I lost him.
如果你真这么担心 那就去外面瞧瞧
If you're really so worried, then just go check outside.
他不在外头
He's not there.
你看新闻了吗
Have you been checking the news?
在夜♥总♥会♥失踪的人
People missing from nightclubs.
也许有个连环杀手 满世界都有
Maybe there's a serial killer. It is all over the place.
也许你该试试网恋
Maybe you should try Internet dating for a while.
没门 网恋就是个畸形秀
No way. Internet dating's a freak show.
行吧 那也许我晚上该跟你—起出去
Okay, well, then, maybe I should come out with you at night.
我知道有点过分
Oh, I-I know that that is crossing a boundary,
但我们没心要一起走 好吧
but we don't have to go together, okay?
我们只要在同一栋楼里就行
We can just be in the same building.
就因为你担心我
Just because you're worried about me
不代表你可以毁了我们的生活
doesn't mean you get to torch our lives.
我没想毁了我们的生活
I don't want to torch our lives.
我只想确保你安全
I'm just trying to make sure that you're being safe.
我真觉得你想发生点质变
Well, it really just feels like you want things to be different.
不复原来的样了
The way that they were.
不是 不是 嘿
No. No, no, no. Hey.
不后悔 好吧
No regrets. Okay?
我清楚这场婚姻的性质
I am in this marriage with open eyes.
我只想你幸福
I just want you to be happy.
我觉得你不该把这遮上
I don't think you should cover this.
它是你的一部分 我爱它
It's part of you and I love it.
你说你想我幸福 查兹
When you say you want me to be happy, Chaz,
感觉像是我逼你的
it's like I forced you into this.
你不是吗
I mean, aren't you?
我不是什么
Aren't I what?
幸福
Happy.
幸福呀 当然幸福
Yes. Yes, of course.
但我可以更幸福
But I could be happier.
已经有一段时间了
Okay? I-It's been a while.
要是我们什么都不分亨 我们就不算情侣了
And if we don't share anything, we don't have a relationship,
开放性质或者封闭性质 或者别的什么
open or closed or whatever.
我们比大多数人分亨的都多
Well, we share more than most people ever do.
嘿
Hey.
可以分亨更多的
We could share more.
明白吗
Okay?
我应该是主要伴侣
I'm supposed to be the primary partner,
但有时候我觉得自己只排第二
but sometimes it feels like I come in second.
抱歉 查兹 我
I'm sorry, Chaz. I'm...
我累了 想睡觉了
I'm tired. I want to go to bed.
今晚太疯狂了
It's been a crazy night.
对你而言疯狂 对我来说不是
Crazy for you, not for me.
嘿
Hey.
天 靠 查兹
Jesus. Fuck. Chaz.
都三点多了你在这儿干嘛呢
It's after 3:00. What are-- what are you doing down here?
我来检查锁头 刚好像听到有声音
I came to check the locks. Thought I heard a noise.
-你听见什么了-我 说不上来
- What'd you hear? - I... I don't know.
我刚在睡觉 所以也许听错了
I was sleeping, so probably just nothing.
你觉得是开吉普车的那个人 对吧
You think it's that guy in the Jeep, don't you?
真的没什么
It's literally nothing.
我以为听见有声
I thought I heard a noise,
检查过了 这里没人
I checked, nobody's here.
上♥床♥睡觉吧
Can we just go to bed, please?
有些男人很难接受开放式婚姻
Some guys have a hard time with the whole open marriage thing.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表