剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
比如 他们想说不介意
Like, they try and say they're okay with it,
但他们其实心底介意得要死
but they're really all fucked up in the head about it.
你知道查兹这人 你觉得他也是那种人吗
Well, you know Chaz. You think he's like that?
妞 我觉得他们都这样
Girl, I think they're all like that.
你们试了多久了
How long have you guys been trying this?
-八个月 -他可能只是生气
- Eight months. - He's probably just mad
自已没你那么活跃
he's not getting as much action as you.
-他可以的-看看这个
- Well, he could. - Check this out.
"—名2岁的本地女子"
A 22-year-old local woman is missing
"在谜舞俱乐部彻夜狂欢后失踪"
after a night of partying at the Enigma dance club.
“警方担心她的失踪可能与"
Police fear her disappearance may be tied
"近期在该地区其他俱乐部发生的失踪案件有关"
to other recent disappearances from clubs in the area."
你动动脑了好吧
How does this not make you think?
那辆跟着你的牧马人
The Wrangler that was following you,
那么拿大灯闪你
flashing his lights at you like that,
跟都市传说描述的一模—样
it's exactly like the urban legend.
这个女人深夜下班开车回家
So, this woman is driving home from work late at night
突然 一辆面包车开始跟着她
when suddenly, this van starts following her.
它一直拿大灯闪她
It keeps flashing its high beams at her,
甚至撞环了她的车
even rams her car.
所以最终她加速甩掉他
So, eventually, she outruns him.
她以为这样就完事儿了 对吧
So she thinks it's all over, right?
但事实并非如此
Except it's not.
直到她回到家才意识到
It wasn't until she got home that she realized
那人用大灯闪她是想警告她
the guy flashing his high beams was trying to warn her.
她朋友第二天发现了她的尸体
Her friends found her body the next day.
猜猜她的头在哪儿
And guess where her head was.
要是我后座上有杀手
If there was a killer in my back seat,
那他现在还在呢 因为 你好
then he's still there, because, hello,
我还活着 活蹦乱跳的
I'm alive, and thriving.
这个失踪的人看起来很眼熟
You know, this missing guy looks familiar.
派珀 这世上没有连环杀手
Piper, there is not a serial killer
或者都市传说
or urban legend in the world
能阻止我行我素
that's gonna stop me from doing my thing.
你今晚最好别想抛弃我
And you better not even think about ditching me tonight.
总得有人罩着你吧
I guess someone's got to watch your back.
但别再在你车里跟男人鬼混了好吧
But no more doing guys in your car, okay?
好吧
Yeah.
草
Fuck.
干我
Fuck me.
你怎么这么会
How do you fuck me so hard
我爽得都不知道自己是谁了
but you make me feel like I'm not even here?
练习
- - Practice.
- Mm. -
多带我练习几次
Sign me up for more of that.
你想去里面还是就在这待会
Did you want to go back inside or do you want to hang out here?
那是谁
Who's that?
你得离开了
You need to leave.
-好吧等一下让我 -马上走
- Okay. Just hold on, let me... - Right now.
知道了
Yeah, no, I heard you.
-快走–天疯婊了
- Keep going. - Jesus. Crazy-ass bitch.
你怎么来了派珀
What are you doing here, Piper?
我还想问你呢你笞应过我的
I could ask you the same thing. You promised me.
我说过不会带男人上车
I said I wouldn't take a guy back to my car.
行吧
Cute.
告诉我 你是有性瘾还是怎么着
Just tell me, are you, like, a sex addict or something?
是不是你控制不了自己 就好像你
Is this something you can't control, or, like, are you...
什么 我什么
What? Am I what?
好吧 我不是心理专家 但你是不是
Okay, I'm not a psychiatrist, but is this you
还放不下高中的事
making up for high school?
要是那样可实在是太变♥态♥了
Cause that's, like, really fucked up.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我只是想找点乐了
I just want to have some fun.
我他妈都不能开心一下吗
Am I not allowed to have some fucking fun?
我不想老被你丢下了
I'm tired of being ditched.
你就是在利用我 搭上些莫名其妙的人
You're just using me to get creeps and skanks
上你的车然后大干一场
out to your car while you bang away.
我知道我应该支持你
And I know I'm supposed to be supportive and, like,
不对你指手画脚但那样真的挺病态的
not judgmental, but that's really fucking sick.
我都不知道你是真生我气了
I can't tell if you're actually angry at me
还是只是嫉妒
- or you're just jealous. -
我够了 受够你了 这就是我的感受
I'm done. I'm done with you. That's what I am.
-好啊–你老公说的对
- Good. - Your husband's right.
-我♥草♥泥马 派珀–你真是个让人作呕的变♥态♥
- Fuck you, Piper. - You're a disgusting freak.
你♥他♥妈♥个婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch!
嘿
Hey.
没人告诉过你长得很像我老公吗
Anyone ever tell you you look a lot like my husband?
玛茜 嘿 你你在这呢
Marci. Hey, you're-you're here.
对 我在这 你也是
Yeah, I am here. So are you.
你怎么来这了
What are you doing here?
你让我多出去走走 所以我就出来了
Well, you told me to get out more, so I'm out.
那我也没让你跟着我啊
I didn't mean to start following me around.
天 你和派珀两人真是够了 我感觉自己像在坐牢
Jesus, between you and Piper, I feel like I'm in prison.
我没有跟着你
I'm not following you around.
好吗 我 我都不知道你会来这
Okay? I-I didn't even know you were gonna be here.
行吗 你和 派珀又怎么了
All right? What's up with Piper?
别转换话题
Do not change the subject.
你明明知道我今晚要来这
You knew exactly where I was going tonight.
如果我们要互相欺骗
If we're gonna start lying to each other now,
-就没法继续下去了 -好吧
- this just isn't gonna work. - Okay.
好吧 我担心你
All right, fine, fine. I'm worried about you.
我 我只是想照看着你
Okay? I'm-I'm watching out for you.
来这就是为了这个
That's what I'm doing.
我想做个称职的老公
It's called being your husband.
我不想跟你谈这事
I'm not having this conversation here.
时间和地点都不台适
This is not the time or place.
我来这是为了放松找乐子的
I came here to be free, to have fun.
如果你跟个监护人一样站在这
I can't do either of those things
我没法放松 也没法找乐子
if you're standing around like a fucking chaperone.
你走还是我走
So do I leave or do you?
快来啊
WOMAN 2: Come on! Let's go!
草 我得走了 晚点打给你
Shit, I have to go. I'll call you later.
不 我会打给你
No, I'll call you.
7...
1-1-8-8-X-9
7-1-1-8...
8-X-9
草
- Shit. -
我不想这么做了
I don't want to do this.
我想告诉自己没事
I tried to tell myself that I was okay with it,
你和其他人做什么都没关系
that it didn't matter what you were doing with other people
只要我是第一位的 但我并不是
as long as I was number one, but I'm not number one.
我不过就是个跟你一起还按揭的人
I'm just some guy that you share a mortgage with.
-不是这样的 -行了
- That's not true. - Come on.
说好不欺骗彼此的
We said no lying.
我只是觉得自己的内心
I just have something inside of me
总是很饥渴
that's always hungry.
停不下来
And I can't stop.
我也没法继续下去了
And I can't keep going this way.
那你打算怎么办
So what do you want to do?
我需要想想
I got to think about it.
也许我去找个公♥寓♥ 我们
Maybe I get an apartment, we...
分开一段
spend some time alone,
看会不会好一些
- see where we come out. -
查斯
Chaz?
找到你了
That's you.
这就是你工作的地方咯
So that's where you work.
果然
There you are.
嗨
Hi.
-要买♥♥什么 -嗨
- Can I help you? - Hi.
我想买♥♥套新刀具
Um, I'm looking for a new cutlery set.
刀具哈
Cutlery.
你来的正合适
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表