剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
and afternoon tea.
我那个喜欢跟死人聊天
Where's my friend with the rocking hair
头发乱蓬蓬的朋女呢
who liked to talk to dead people?
这课不好笑
Okay, that's not funny.
我没开玩笑
I'm not joking.
你确定真想结婚吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
杰西是个好人 但是
Jesse's a great guy, but...
他能让你幸福吗
does he make you happy?
他当然让我幸福 我
Of course he makes me happy. I...
听着 这就是我想要的 我想
Look, this is, this is what I want. I want...
安稳度日 膝下有子
a white picket fence, 2.5 kids.
我只想过平淡 正常的生活
I just want a boring, regular life.
你向来对平淡正常的生活嗤之以鼻
You never gave a shit about a boring, regular life.
大家齐聚一堂 参加这位男士
OFFICIANT: We are gathered here today to join this man
以及这位女士的神圣婚礼
and this woman in holy matrimony.
杰西和萨曼莎
Jesse and Samantha
经各自准备好誓言
have prepared their own vows
来表达他们的爱
to express their love.
萨曼莎
Samantha?
谢谢
Thank you.
杰西
Jesse.
从小到大
Growing up, I...
我几乎没有家人
didn't really have a family.
本来觉得无所谓的 我
And that was okay. I...
学会了过没有家人的生活
learned to get through life without one.
但后来我遇到了你
But then I met you.
我只
You are...
需要你
(sniffles) ...all I need.
萨姆
Sam...
我第一次看到你
the first time I saw you...
穿着那件大T恤
in that Garbage T-shirt,
狂灌着时代啤酒时
throwing back a Stella...
我就想 我要娶这姑娘
I thought, I'm gonna marry that girl.
你就是我的唯一
You are the only one for me.
多年后
And years from now,
等我们身边围着我们的孩子
when we're surrounded by our kids
和孙辈
and our grandkids,
我们就会跟他们讲今天的事
we'll tell them about this day.
给他们讲
And show them
我们的故事
our story.
这不是仪式的一部分
This wasn't part of the program.
有时候打破常规也挺有意思的
Sometimes it can be fun to go off script.
他们好有爱
They're so cute.
那是萨姆吗
Is that Sam?
那是具尸体吗
POPPY: Is that a dead body?
那是什么 -杰西 你 你
What is that? -Jesse, you, uh, you...
拜托你告诉我那不是你 -杰西 你 你不 你不懂
Please tell me that's not you. -Jesse, you-you don't, you don't understand...
他永远都不会理解你的 萨姆
He's never gonna understand you, Sam.
看看他都做了什么
Look at what he's done.
抹杀了你身上的所有特别之处 -他是谁啊
Killed everything special about you. -Who the fuck is he?
他 我们一起工作过
SAM: He, we-we used to work together...
那是视频里那个人
That's the guy in the video.
所以那不是具尸体吗
So it's not a dead body?
不 不 很明显他没死
No, no, he's not dead, obviously.
你听我说 这只是个有点过分的玩笑
Look, this is, it's a sick joke.
仅此而已 -嗯 但是你确实以为我死了
This is all... -Yeah, but you thought I was dead.
我觉得这给了你许可
And I think that gave you permission.
让你能做你真正的自己 去追求
The green light to be who you really are, to want what you
你真正想要的东西 和我在一起 -他 他是出现幻觉了
really want, to be with me. -He's-he's delusional.
都录下来了 萨姆
There's a tape, Sam!
你趴在一具尸体上
That's you climbing on top of a corpse.
不管是死人还是活人 你都是在上别人
Dead or not, that's you fucking another guy.
你是谁 -听着
Who are you? - Look,
我是被骗了 这整件事 这
I-I was tricked. This whole thing, it's a cr--
这就是个天大的误会 -去你的 萨姆
it's a crazy misunderstanding. -Fuck you, Sam.
杰西
Jesse!
杰西 对不起
Jesse, I'm sorry!
杰西停下 杰西
Jesse, stop. Jesse!
–萨姆 萨姆 萨姆 停下 快停下 -你放手 什么
Sam, Sam, Sam! Stop, stop! -Let fucking go of me! What?
你还拍了视频是吗 -这就是真正
You fucking filmed us? -That is what it looks like
活着的样子
to really be alive.
只有这样我才能救你
This was the only way I could save you.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我知道你也爱我
And I know you feel the same.
不 我不爱 我恨死你了
No, I don't. I fucking hate you.
你滚远点
Leave me the hell alone.
看起来你有很丰富的
Well, I can see you have a lot
废物处理经验
of experience in waste disposal.
是的 我处理过
Yes, uh, I've handled every type
你能想到的各种污物
of mess you can imagine.
呕吐物的话 次氯酸钠
Um, for vomit, sodium hypochlorite
和猫砂最有用了
and kitty litter works best.
地板沾上血迹的话 诀窍是
For blood stains on the carpet, the trick is
撒点土豆淀粉
sprinkle a little potato starch actually.
大多数人都不知道怎么清洗马桶
Most people don't even know how to disinfect a toilet.
很简单 用醋就行
Oh, that's easy, vinegar.
很显然你能胜任这份工作
Clearly, you can do the work.
你很擅长清理烂摊了
You know your way around a dirty mess.
抱歉 麻烦
Sorry, excuse me
等我一下 -嗯
one minute. -Yeah.
我 很抱歉
I, uh, apologize.
看来我们已经招到人了
It seems like we just filled the position.
要是有机会的活
Oh, um, well, if anything opens up,
我很乐意清理那些没人愿意碰的活儿
I'm happy to take the job nobody wants.
我工作很努力
I'm a very hard worker and, um...
女士
Miss...
我们不能让一个性侵犯
we can't have a sex offender
进客户的家
going into our clients' homes.
不 我 我不是
No, I'm-I'm not, um...
听者 我犯了—个错
Look, I made one mistake.
你这辈子就没犯过错吗
Haven't you ever made a mistake in your life?
我每天都在为此付出代价 求你了
I'm paying for it every single day, please.
我真的急用钱
I-I could really use the cash.
你能给我个机会吗
Can you just give me a chance? Um...
操僵尸的
Zombie fucker!
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life.
萨姆
Sam...
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
我知道你生我的气
I get you're angry with me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我的朋友们不理我了
My friends won't talk to me anymore.
没人会雇佣我 因为
No one will hire me 'cause everyone thinks
他们都觉得我是个性侵犯 但是明明
I'm a fucking sex offender, when you're
撒谎的人是你
the one who lied.
是你骗了我
You tricked me.
你夺走了
You took...
我的一切
everything.
现在你还指望好好过你的生活
And now you get to just keep living your best life?
这可不行
Hmm, it's just not right.
你需要为你做过的事付出代价
You need to pay for what you've done.
萨姆 对不起
Sam, I'm sorry.
求你了
Please.
我们理智地谈谈吧
We can talk rationally.
你不是这样的人
This is not who you are.
我想要答案
I just want some answers.
我就想知道为什么 我是做了什么伤天害理的事
I just want to know why. What, what did I do to deserve this?
你要这么恨我
Why do you hate me so fucking much?
你这笨蛋 我不恨你
You idiot, I don't hate you!
你被困住了 我只想放你自♥由♥
You were trapped! I was trying to set you free!
我不需要帮助
I didn't want any help!
我没求你帮我 我过得挺好的
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表