剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
And this guy was a computer nut?
怪不得他能黑进光环
Of course he was the one who hacked into the Aura.
真想不到他还对你念念不忘
I cannot believe that this guy is still obsessed with you.
我也没想到你竟然跑他家去了
I also can't believe that you went to his house.
我当然要去他家确认下
Yeah, I went to the house.
以证明我不是胡思乱想
I had to make sure I wasn't crazy.
好吧 我明天会跟片儿警谈谈
Look, I'm gonna talk to patrol tomorrow,
把最新的情况告诉他们
and I'm gonna get them up to speed on all this.
- 好吗 - 你什么时候回家
-Okay? -When you coming home?
不知道
I don't know, uh...
但至少要一个小时后以后了
Not for at least another hour.
不用给我做饭
Don't make anything for me, okay?
我下班路上买♥♥点吃的就行
I'll pick up something on the way home.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
-I love you. -Love you, too.
开门 贾思琳
Open the door, Jaslyn.
我知道你在里面 我心须见见你
I know you're in there. I have to see you.
求你了 贾思琳 开门
Please, Jaslyn. Open the door.
亨德里克
Mr. Hendr...
戴尔 你要干什么
Dayle, what do you want?
我想让你别再害怕我 把门打开
I want you to stop being afraid of me and open the door.
我把门打开以后呢
What will happen if I do that?
我再见你一面 就这样
I'll get to see you again. That's all.
没别的了
That's all?
没别的
That's all.
谢谢你请我进屋贾思琳
Thank you for letting me in, Jaslyn.
你要做的只是把门打开
All you had to do was open the door.
但是我很抱歉
But I'm sorry, I...
我对你撒谎了
I lied to you.
- 你撒了什么谎 - 我
-What was the lie? -I'm...
我不是只为了来看你
I'm not just here to see you.
我想要的
I want...
不止这些
more than that.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想
I want...
我想
I want...
我想对
I want to...
对你说我很抱歉
...to say I'm sorry.
你很抱歉
You're sorry?
我为在高中对你做过的事抱歉
For what I did to you in high school. I...
我以为自己很爱你
I convinced myself that I loved you,
我不知道如何处理这种感觉
and I-I... I didn't know how to deal with that.
我让你很不安
I made you feel unsafe...
很害怕
and scared.
我是来向你道歉的
I'm here to say I'm sorry.
你只想要这些
That's what you wanted?
给我道歉吗
To say you're sorry?
我没奢望你的原谅
I'm not asking you to forgive me.
我只想让你听到我的道歉
I just wanted you to hear me.
戴尔
Dayle.
我在高中也很顽皮
I wasn't the greatest in high school.
我和朋友们常常取笑你
My friends and I made fun of you.
刻薄待你
We were... we were mean to you.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry.
就让我们互相原谅吧
Maybe we can forgive each other.
下面一条新闻
And in other news,
一桩失踪人口案揭开悲惨结局
a missing person's case has reached a sad conclusion.
戴尔.亨德里克斯已经失踪两个多月了
Dayle Hendricks had been missing for just over two months.
警方表示 他的尸体在I-40立交桥
Police say his body was discovered floating
以南被发现
just south of the I-40 overpass,
据推测他是在那里自杀的
where it's presumed he took his own life.
你好
Hello?
嗨
Hey.
- 你在看什么 - 本地新闻
-What're you watching? -Local news.
- 你今天过得怎么样 - 很好
-How was your day? -It was good.
终于把这个部门整顿好了
Finally getting this department in shape.
你知道的终于开始执行计划
You know, starting to get with the plan.
你呢
How about you?
你还遇到其他人了吗
You have any more encounters?
没有
No.
我想你是对的 一切都很安静
I guess you were right. It was all quiet.
是的 看到了吗 问题解决了
Yeah, see that? Problem solved.
重启一下 修改一下密♥码♥
Little reboot, little change of password.
给浣熊下下毒
Little raccoon poison.
-我这辈子都过不去这茬了 对吧 - 不行
-I'm never gonna live this down, huh? -Never.
怎么要我给动物收♥容♥所♥捐款吗
What, I got to make a donation to an animal shelter?
那就太好了 你这个杀熊犯
That'd be nice, you murderer.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
这是什么
What is this now?
求你了 我很害怕
Please, I'm scared,
我不知道我在哪里
and I don't know where I am.
你是谁
Who is this?
你还好吗 你怎么了
Are you okay? What happened to you?
我
I was...
我当时在公园 格蕾丝公园
I was at the-the park, Grace Park,
然后发生了一些事 我不记得了
and s-something happened, I can't remember.
我都不记得了 请让我进去
I can't remember any more. Please let me in.
- 让我进去 - 行了 够了
-Let me in. -You know what? Enough of this shit.
行了 不管是谁干的 都给我滚蛋
This ends here. Whoever's doing this can fuck off.
你看不出来这又是一个恶作剧吗
You can't you tell that this is another goddamn prank?
嘿 我们才不要玩你的破游戏
Hey. We're not playing your goddamn game here.
你听明白了吗
You understand me?
死在你住的地下室吧
Just die in whatever fucking basement you live in.
哦天呐 这不是你
Oh, my God. That is not how you...
她走了
She's gone.
- 等等她走了 - 她走了
-Wait, she's gone. -She's gone.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我他妈这是在破坏保修权
Killing our fucking warranty is what I'm doing.
我知道你想要有安全感
Look, I know you want to be safe,
但你得接受
but you're gonna have to be okay
小区门口已经有保安了
with the security guards out in the booth.
- 我们需要谈谈 - 哦行
-We need to talk. -Uh, yeah, sure.
- 让我把文件看完 - 晚点再看
-Let me just finish reading-- -Finish it later.
好吧
Okay.
我今天开车去了格蕾丝公园
I drove out to Grace Park today.
我碰巧看到了玛丽.珍.伯克特的纪念牌
I happened upon a memorial for Mary Jeane Burkett.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
她死于一场肇事逃逸
She was killed in a hit-and-run.
司机喝醉了 被判入狱15年
The driver was drunk, and he's in prison for 15 years.
好吧 太可怕了
Okay, uh, it's terrible.
你为什么告诉我这些
Um... why're you telling me this?
我告诉你这些是因为玛丽.珍:伯克特
I'm telling you this because Mary Jeane Burkett
就是昨天出现在我们门口的人
is who showed up at our door yesterday.
我知道她不是来找我的
And I know she didn't come here for me,
所以她定是来找你的
so she must've come here for you.
好吧 为什么我们还在讨论门铃视频的事
Okay, why are we still talking about the stupid video doorbell?
我在光环聊天室里查了一下
I did some research in the Aura chat rooms,
其他人也遇到过这事儿
and this has happened to other people.
有一种说法是 新摄像头
There's a theory that the new camera
会
is...
好吧 这样 看看这个
Okay, you know what? Just watch this.
现在 希望大家不要听迷糊了 这些摄像头
- Now, try to stay with me. - These cameras use
使用自发参量下转换
spontaneous parametric down-conversion,
这是量了纠缠的一种形式
which is a form of quantum entanglement.
这就是为什么它们可以探测到每像素
That's why they can detect light at only a few photons
- 只有几个光子量的光 - 这家伙到底在说什么
-per pixel. -What is this guy even talking about?
- 你好好听着吧 - 有人说通过
-Just listen. -Some people say that, by punching
进入量子领域
into the quantum realm,
这此小东西就像磁铁一样吸引灵魂
these babies act as a magnet for spirits.
正确
That's right.
亡者
The dead.
如果你看任何捉鬼节目
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表