剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
He's already lost two sisters.
是 当然
Yes, of course.
很抱歉 托马斯
I'm sorry, Thomas.
全教区的悲伤沉重地压在我的身上
The grief of this community weighs so heavily on me.
有时 我都快记不清到底失去了哪些人
At times, the losses becomes a blur.
你真的相信我们是被诅咒了吗
Do you really believe that we may be cursed?
只有时间才能告诉我们笞案
Only time will tell.
与此同时 我们必须祈祷
In the meantime, we must pray
上帝让我们在苦难中获得安宁
God will grant us peace in our suffering.
如果祈祷也不够怎么办
What if prayer isn't enough?
你有什么办法没说出来吗
Is there something you're withholding?
你相信 有时候
You believe that, sometimes,
上帝会要求我们迈出一步信仰之跃
God requires us to take a leap of faith,
对吧-嗯 当然
yes?-Yes,of course.
我听说了一种新的仪式
I've learned of a new ritual,
一种也许可以抵御瘟疫的仪式
one that possibly wards off the plague.
仪式
A ritual?
在离这里不远的一个小镇上
In a town not far from here, a
一个有信仰之人收到了上帝的信息
a man of faith received a message from God
促使他相信天花是由死者在夜晚复活
compelling him to believe that smallpox was caused
以活人的尸体
by the dead rising at night
为食引起的
to feast on the bodies of the living.
于是 镇民们挖开了坟墓
So, the townspeople dug up the graves
那些死于疾病的人
of those who had passed from the disease,
他们的尸体几乎没有腐烂
and they found that their bodies had barely decomposed,
即使他们已经下葬几个月了
even months after their burials.
他们取出了心脏
They removed the hearts,
防止被附身的尸体
to prevent the possessed bodies
继续在夜间出没 而且为了以防万一
from continuing their nightly haunts, and for good measure,
他们还烧掉了心脏
they burned them.
这听起来像是
Th-This sounds like a fable,
绝望又孤独的人编出来的寓言
dreamt up by the desperate and lonely.
但是疾病没有再传播了
But the disease stopped spreading.
很快 小镇就康复了 生活也回到了正轨
Soon, the town recovered and life went back to normal.
你是在建议我们做这么野蛮的事吗
Are you suggesting that we practice this savagery?
我请求你允许我挖出我妻子的心脏
I'm asking your permission to exhume my wife's heart
来救我儿子
to save my son.
我受不了再失去家人了
I can't suffer any more loss.
我们可以今晚动手
We could do it tonight...
趁她明早下葬之前
...before she's buried in the morning.
我们会
We will be
被当作异教♥徒♥驱逐出去的
driven out of town as heretics.
就这一具尸体 做个实验
Just this one corpse, as an experiment.
别人不会知道的
No one has to know.
嗯
Uh...
我们要不要说祷词
Should we say a prayer?
天父 我们知道瑞秋
Father, we know that Rachel
已升上天堂
is in heaven with you,
她的身体不过是个空壳
and that her body is but an empty shell.
我们请求您
We ask that you
保护我们
protect us from
不受使用这具躯体作崇的
the evil forces that would use this shell
邪恶力量的侵扰 这样我们才能
for the devil's work, so that we may
以健康的身体和清明的理智侍奉您
serve you with healthy bodies and sound minds.
阿门-阿门
Amen.-Amen.
我做不到
I can't do it.
这个仪式
This ritual...
能治愈已经感染的人吗
...does it cure those who are already infected?
烧掉心脏不行
Burning it won't.
但是吃掉它就可以
But, apparently, eating it might.
沃尔特
Walter.
我们不能吃我亡妻的心脏
We're not eating my wife's heart.
绝对不行-想想你儿子吧
Absolutely not.-Think of your son.
妈妈以前不是这么做的
This isn't the way Mama used to make it.
这是爸爸的新食谱 吃吧
It's Daddy's new recipe. Eat up.
看起来很恶心
It looks disgusting.
但是能保证我们健康
It'll keep us healthy.
你也不想像妈妈姐姐们一样生病吧
You don't want to get sick like your mother and sisters, do you?
我们要坚强地
We have to stay strong
为了她们活下去
and keep living, for them.
天父啊
Heavenly Father... -
黛利拉
Delilah.
抱歉这么晚还来打扰你 布朗先生
Sorry to bother you at this hour, Mr. Browne.
卡密的乳♥房♥♥一直堵到四点半
Kammi's udders were stopped up till half past four.
太阳下山前 我才勉强给她挤完奶
I barely finished milking her before the sun went down.
哦 你妻子的葬礼
Oh... Your wife's funeral.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我全给忘了 -没事
I completely forgot. - It's all right.
你是个大忙人
You're a busy woman.
也许我没来是件好事
Perhaps my absence was a good thing.
我们都知道沃尔特牧师对我的看法
We all know how Pastor Walter feels about me.
你真的在月圆之夜与魔鬼共舞吗
Is it true that you dance with the devil under the full moon?
爱德华 闭嘴
Edward, stop it.
人们总是喜欢八卦未婚女子
People will always gossip about an unmarried woman.
要是你什么时候能来一下教堂就好了
If only you would come to church sometime.
也许你会遇到特别的人
Perhaps you could meet someone special.
托马斯 我就喜欢
Thomas, I love
我现在的生活 快乐
my life just the way it is: happy,
自♥由♥ 未婚 再说了
free, and unmarried. Besides,
有魔鬼做舞伴谁还需要男人呢
who needs a man when you have the devil as your dance partner?
我就不打扰你了
I'll let you get back to your evening.
请节哀顺变
My condolences again.
晚安 爱德华
Good night, Edward.
晚安 黛利拉
Good night, Delilah.
沃尔特牧师说
Pastor Walter says
永远不要相信挤奶女工
never to trust a milkmaid.
没有什么比
Nothing is so unclean
与野兽同居的女人更不洁的了
as a woman who lives with beasts.
爱德华 善待那些不如
Edward, be kind to those less fortunate
我们走运的人
than us.
好了 再吃点炖菜吧
Now, have some more stew.
嗨 卡密
Hi, Kammi.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不是故意打扰的 我这就走
I didn't mean to intrude. I was just leaving.
你受伤了
Oh, you're hurt. -
这没 没什么
It's no... it's nothing.
挺严重的 你需要看医生
It's not nothing. You need a doctor.
我带你去镇里吧
Let me take you to town.
不不不 那里对我来说不安全
No, no, no. It's not safe for me there.
谁干的-我应该
Who did this to you?-I should...
我应该趁天黑赶紧走
I should go while it's still dark.
别傻了
No, don't be foolish.
拜托
Please.
我叫黛利拉
My name is Delilah.
你和我在一起很安全
You're safe here with me.
谢谢你 黛利拉
Thank you, Delilah.
我是塞莱斯特
I'm Celeste.
很抱歉我的床垫凹凸不平
My apologies for the lumpy mattress.
我的房♥子塌掉之后 我失去了一切
I lost everything when my house collapsed.
建这个镇的时候就不该在
The founders of this town should have never
在这么浅层的地下水附近定居
settled on shallow groundwater.
卡密是个好室友
Kammi's a nice housemate, though.
卡密
Kammi?
我的奶牛
My cow.
是苏罗毗的简称
It's short for Kamadhenu,
印度的神牛
the Hindu bovine goddess.
再说一遍
Speak again?
—些文化认为动物应该受到尊重
Some cultures believe that animals should be revered
杀死它们是一种谋杀行为
and that to kill them is an act of murder.
你怎么知道这么多的
How do you know these things?
挤奶女工有大把闲时间 可以读书
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表