剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
除了房♥租什么都不是真的
Ain't nothing real but the rent.
操 你不是说今晚就咱俩
MAN: Aw, shit. I thought you said we had the place
在这儿吗-是
to ourselves tonight.-We do.
你们来这儿干嘛 –妈妈 出事了
What y'all doing here? -Mama, something happened.
你朋友的房♥子烧没了
Your friend house burn down?
只有这理由你们才能来我家
Cause that's the only reason you ought to be at my door.
我们回房♥了 -要不然呢
We'll be in our room. -ROBIN: The fuck you will.
我该有个属于自己的夜晚
I deserve a night to myself.
你们都快成人了
Y'all almost grown.
马上滚出我家
Get out of my house right now.
你知道最难的是什么吗
You know what the hardest part is?
我真的很想去耶鲁
I really want to go to Yale.
我想离开这里 –你不需要血腥玛丽
I want to get out of here. -You don't need Bloody Mary
就能进耶鲁大学 你本身就很聪明
to get into Yale. You're smart enough on your own.
你知道每年有多少聪明人进不去吗
Do you know how many smart people don't get in every year?
成千上万
Thousands.
成千上万想进去求学 出人头地
Thousands of people who want to learn and make a difference,
但他们从没获得过机会
but they never get the chance.
他们只能泯于众生
They just disappear into the masses
跟其他人—样挣扎求生
and struggle like everybody else in life.
我不想成为平庸大众
I don't want to disappear.
不会的 小比
That's not gonna happen, B.
不会发生在你身上的
Not to you.
睡会儿吧
Now get some sleep.
睡了吗 - 一宿没睡
Get any sleep?-not a wink.
我也是
Me neither.
莉娜·劳伦斯
Lena Lawrence.
这周是活力周 你怎么都没打扮呢 无法接受
Why aren't you dressed up for spirit week? Unacceptable.
靠 是今天啊 对不起
Oh, damn. That was today. Sorry.
打起精神来 劳伦斯
Get your shit together, Lawrence.
也许让她摔地上不是个坏主意
Might not be a bad idea to drop that one on her head.
早上好
Good morning.
应该有不少人会很高兴听到我们
Many of you will be glad to hear that our segment
黑洞数学的部分已经讲完了
on black hole math is over.
希望把课程内容拉回地球
Hopefully bringing the class back down to Earth
能让某些人恢复正常水平
will allow some of you to resurrect your averages.
了解自己本质
You know who you are.
本学期接下来的课程
We're gonna spend the rest of the quarter
将讨论反射和折射定律
talking about the laws of reflection and refraction.
反射
Reflection
就是光照射物质的方式
is all about how light hits an object.
从某种意义上说 你可以认为
In a way, you could say
我们看到的一切都是反射
everything we see is a reflection
因为光线的反射
because the reflection of light
能让我们看到周围的一切
is what enables us to see everything around us.
但是倒影不是真实存在的
But reflections aren't real though.
它们和你我一样真实 也许更真实
Oh, they're as real as you and me. Maybe more so.
古玛雅犬人
The ancient Mayans
以及其他土著文化认为
and other Indigenous cultures believed
水面和镜面上的反射
that reflections on water and in mirrors
是通往其他世界的门户
were portals to other worlds.
人与神之间的重要门户
Essential gateways between humans and gods.
等等 就是说镜子可以成为通往其他世界的大门
Wait, so mirrors can be doors to other worlds?
玛雅人没那么多镜子
Well, the Mayans didn't have many mirrors.
他们确实开采过银矿
They did mine silver,
银是反射性最强的金属
which is the most reflective metal,
但是 无意冒犯玛雅人
but, with all due respect to the Mayans,
反射只不过是
reflection is just the change
当光波弹射到障碍物时
in direction of light waves when they
产生的方向上的改变 而它们遵循
bounce off of a barrier, and they obey
物理定律
physical laws.
三大定律
Three laws.
你们都与我订下了协议
You all made pacts with me.
完成协议
Fulfill them!
天 她是真的 她是真的
Oh, God, she's real. She's really real.
她不会消散的 幽灵 恶魔
She's not going away. Ghost, demon,
鬼 不管她是什么 -你们在这干嘛呢
Babadook, or whatever she is. -What are y'all doing here?
你该去上课
You're supposed to be in class.
没事 我给她发的信息 她也有份
No, no, I texted her. She's a part of this.
血腥玛丽能从任何地方
Look, Bloody Mary can get to us
找到我们 我们只要按她说的做就好
from anywhere. We just got to do what she says.
你是真打算让一个女孩坐轮椅
Are you seriously talking about putting a girl in a wheelchair
好让你当上啦啦队队长吗
just so you can be cheer captain?
安娜坐轮椅
Anna being in a wheelchair
总比我死了强
is better than me being dead.
等等
Wait,
谁说会死了
who said anything about dying?
行吧
Okay.
我妈妈 读高中的时候
My mom, when she was in high school,
开了个睡衣派对
there was this-this slumber party
没邀请她
that she wasn't invited to.
她当时很难过 但是
She was devastated, but then,
去的所有人 一个接一个
every person that was there, one by one,
要么死了
either died
要么进了精神病院
or ended up in the psych ward.
传言说 都是因为血腥玛丽
Rumor has it, it was all because of Bloody Mary.
所以你知道会这样
So you knew this could happen?
只不过是个无脑鬼故事
It was just a dumb ghost story.
不是 你说的是她实现了愿望
No, you said she granted wishes.
你就没想过提一下
You didn't think to mention the part
非死既疯的下场
where everyone dies or goes nuts?
是你逼我们
You're the one who forced us
玩这个脑残游戏的-我天
into playing the stupid game.-Oh,my God.
要是我指控米勒先生
If I accuse Mr. Miller
强♥奸♥ 会把他这辈子都毁了的
of rape, it'll ruin his life,
但如果我不做 就会死 是吗
but if I don't, I'm gonna die?
别再说死的事了
Stop talking about dying.
没人会死
Nobody's gonna die.
肯定有法子让她不再缠着我们
There's got to be a way to get her to leave us alone.
我会想到办法的
I'll figure it out.
我总会想到办法的 好吗
I always do, right?
好
Okay.
好点了 但是还是不行
Better, but not there yet.
他们需要感到你现在处境的绝望
They need to feel the desperation of your situation.
这申请书才不是没救了
The essay's not desperate
因为我还有救
because I'm not desperate.
现在是很艰难没错 但是我姐姐和我
Things are hard, but my sister and I,
我们能处理好的
we can handle it.
比安卡 你想想你这是想干什么
Bianca, think about what you're trying to do here.
耶鲁是给预科生和富二代上的
Yale is for prep school kids and legacies.
每过一段时间 他们就丢点肉汤
Every once in a while, they throw a bone
给普通人喝 要是你想进耶鲁
to the less fortunate. If you want to get in,
你就得让一些人同情你
you're going to need to tug a few heartstrings.
发挥你的长处
Lean into your, you know, advantage.
真希望我申请的时候能有你这样的优势
Wish I had the advantage you have when I applied.
慢着 首先 我很绝望 然后你现在又说我有优势
Wait, first, I'm desperate, and now I have an advantage?
我全科都是A 一直都是
I get straight A's, always have.
我参加了机器人俱乐部
I'm in the robotics club.
高二还没结束
I've been elected junior class president
我就当上课堂代表了
before sophomore year's even over.
比安卡
Bianca,
我是站在你这边的 你知道吧
I'm on your side. You know that, right?
比安卡
Bianca?
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我会再写―遍
Yeah. Um... I'll start another draft.
嗨 喜鹊
Hey, Magpie.
嗨 湖 我是说
Hey, Lake. I mean,
瑞弗
River.
挺好笑哈
So very funny.
你知道吗
You know what?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表