剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
Tomorrow marks the end of our journey together
和最终考核
and the final test.
优胜者将获得最高的荣誉
Whoever excels will be given a great honor,
其余人
and the others,
就
well...
有谁想赢的
Any one of you could win,
我建议你们今晚睡个好觉
so I suggest you all get a good night's sleep.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我不想死
I don't want to die.
看起来你的魔术
Looks like your little magic
和嘴甜没啥用啊
and sweet talk didn't do shit.
我说们直接突袭
I say we jump them.
他们进来 我们就拿起做好的武器攻击
When they come in, we make weapons and we hit them.
他们不可能—口气把我们都杀了
They can't shoot us all.
应该在我们人多点的时候动手的
Probably should have done that when there were more of us.
比躺下等死好
It's better than just lying down.
就像你说的 我们得做点什么
Like you said, we got to do something.
我真的以为我说动他了
I really thought I'd gotten to him.
小混♥蛋♥
Little shit.
要是我被选中当他妈 —旦我有机会
If I get picked as his mother, first chance I get,
就会掐死他
I'm gonna strangle him.
我有点可怜他
I feel sorry for him.
我觉得范·沃特喜欢你
I think Van Wirt likes you.
他刚刚熨了我的手
He just ironed my hand.
你烧了他的一件衬衫
You burned one of his shirts.
他完全可以把你扔进井里
He could've put you in the well just for that.
我觉得范·沃特知道他的孩子喜欢你
I think Van Wirt knows his kid likes you.
对了 你是怎么移♥动♥那辆玩具车的
By the way, how'd you make that truck move?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
奥雷莉亚
Aurelia?
- 你疯了吗-我知道范·沃特
-Are you crazy?-I know that Van Wirt
想让这个贱♥人♥赢
wants this bitch to win,
我才不要明天就死
and I am not gonna die tomorrow.
我们明天都不用死 奥雷莉亚
None of us have to die tomorrow, Aurelia.
为什么
Mm-hmm? How's that?
用魔术把我们弄出去吗
Just gonna magic us out of here?
不 我们要从前门走出去
No, we're going to walk out the front door.
这个庄园方圆都有十英里
This estate runs ten miles in every direction.
还没等我们脱身 就会被找到的
We'd never get clear before they hunt us down.
他们不会知道的 至少一开始不知道
Well, they won't know. At least not at first.
足以让我们领先一步了
Enough to give us a head start.
开始什么
What head start?
他喜欢娃娃 所以我们要送他娃娃
Well, he loves dolls, so we're gonna give him dolls.
这是最后 也是最重要的测试
This is the final test, and the most important.
今天我们来看看你到底是谁
Today we find out who you really are.
如果你的灵魂处于危险之中
Knowing which fork to use
知道该用哪把叉子并不重要
doesn't matter if your soul is in jeopardy.
那是巫术
That is some voodoo shit.
我想那边有条路
I think there's a road over there.
要过了沼泽 来吧
Past the swamp. Come on.
等等 我们还不能走
Wait. We-we can't go yet.
我儿子只会和被拯救的人在一起
My son will only keep company with the saved.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病 科比
What the fuck is wrong with you, Coby?
- 嗯 –我们不能把那个小男孩和那个男人留在这里
- Huh? - We can't leave that little boy here with that man.
我们得去找他 还得带上他
We have to go get him and we have to bring him with us.
木匠伸出他的尺子
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule
他用它标出—条线
he marketh it out with a line.
等我们安全了 就可以把一切都告诉警♥察♥
When we get clear, we can tell the police everything.
- 他们会把孩子带走的 -我们不知道
-They'll take the kid out of here. -We don't know
范·沃特发现我们跑了会怎么做
what Van Wirt would do when he finds out we're gone.
他会带上奥蒂斯一起消失
He could disappear and he could take Otis.
我不会把他留在这里的
I'm not leaving him here.
他给它装上了飞机
He fitteth it with planes
用指南针标出了方向
and he marketh it out with the compass.
我希望你准备好当妈妈了
I hope you're ready to be a mama.
对不起 我太害怕了
I'm-I'm sorry, I'm too scared.
他根据人的形象
And he maketh it after the figure of a man,
按照人的俊美
according to the beauty of a man,
作这器皿 好留在家中
so that it may remain in the house."
哪位旧约先知说过这句话
Which of the Old Testament prophets said that?
等等 等等我
Wait. Wait for me!
奥蒂斯
Otis.
- 奥蒂斯-你是谁
-Otis.-Who Are you?
- 我是科比 –你在这里做什么
- I'm Coby. - What are you doing here?
我要逃走 我要你和我一起走
I'm running away and I want you to leave with me.
–逃走 –你♥爸♥爸状态不好
- Run? - Your daddy isn't well.
奥蒂斯 他做了一些非常错误的事
Otis, he's done some things that are very wrong.
–其他的娃娃呢 –她们也跑了
- Where are the other dolls? - They ran away, too.
但我不能丢下你就走
But I-I couldn't leave without you.
跟我来
Come with me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
等等我
Wait for me!
奥雷莉亚
Aurelia.
不要离开我
Don't leave me.
谢谢
Thank you.
太慢了 还太吵了
Too slow and too fucking loud.
恭喜你 德鲁姆小姐
Congratulations, Miss Dellum.
你会成为我儿子的好妈妈
You're going to make a wonderful mother for my son.
不
No.
我的庄园里发生的事
You know, not a lot happens on my estate
我没什么不知道的
that I don't know about.
这些古董娃娃的特点是
The thing with these vintage dolls
它们的瓷头是出色的声导器
is that their porcelain heads make wonderful sound conductors.
我没能听到你计划的
Now, I wasn't able to hear everything
全部内容但 我听到的足够了
about your plans, but I heard enough.
所以 我决定把你们的逃跑
And so, I decided that your escape attempt
当成最后考验
would be the final test,
只有你通过了
and only you passed.
只有你够关心我儿子 才会冒着生命危险
Only you cared enough about my son to come back for him,
回来救他
at the risk of your own life.
我很感动 德鲁姆小姐
I'm, I'm deeply moved, Miss Dellum.
你要对我做什么
What are you going to do to me?
我会让你变得完美
I'm gonna make you perfect.
冷静 冷静
Come, come.
这可能有点令人不安 但应该是无痛的
It may be a tad unsettling, but it should be painless.
我专门为你设计的
I designed it that way, just for you.
求你了 求你了
Please, please.
求你了
Please!
求你了 求你了 救救我
Please! Please help!
救命
Help!
随它风雨
Let it storm and rain
你永远属于我
You're mine forever...
这真是棒极了 不是吗 奥蒂斯
This is lovely, isn't it, Otis?
我希望她能多说说话
I wish she talked more.
我们得给她点时间
Well, we need to give her some time.
她经历了压力很大的适应过程
She's had quite the stressful adjustment.
我知道第一周有点尴尬
I know that it was a bit awkward the first week,
但我看得出来你已经掌握诀窍了
but I can see that you're getting the hang of it.
我为你感到骄傲 科比
I'm very proud of you, Coby.
但我们必须为你起个更好的名字
But we must look for a better name.
科比·瑞似乎不太适合你
Coby Rae doesn't seem quite right
这样一个优雅精致的事物
for such an elegant and refined article like yourself.
我得好好考虑一下
I must give that some thought.
没有什么比下午茶更能让灵魂平静的了
Nothing like afternoon tea to still the soul.
灵魂 你不该用
Soul? You shouldn't use words
你不懂的词 范·沃特
you don't understand, Van Wirt.
你是谁 你怎么进我家的
Who are you? How did you get into my house?
尤斯塔斯
Eustace.
尤斯塔斯 尤斯塔斯
Eustace. Eustace!
他动不了
He can't move.
你也不能
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表