剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
把自己封闭起来
Instead of being there for you and for Finn, I...
没有陪在你和芬恩身边
I sealed myself off.
我今后会改的 艾琳
I'm gonna change, Erin.
我会变得更坚强
I'll try to be stronger.
我们不需要你更坚强
We don't need you to be stronger.
只需要你陪在我们身边
We just need you to be here.
妈妈
Mom!
来找我
Find me.
妈妈 来找我
Mom, find me.
找我
Find me.
找我
Find me.
因为几个噩梦你就要
You want to relive all this trauma
重新揭开痛苦的伤疤吗
because of some nightmares?
杰弗里 噩梦是睡着时才出现的
Nightmares come when you're asleep, Jeffrey.
我两次都是醒着的
I was awake both times.
我觉得是别的东西
I think these were something else.
杰克在....
Jake was...
求我去找他
begging me to find him.
天啊
Jesus.
我不能对自己的所见所闻视而不见
I can't ignore what I saw and what I heard.
我只是想
I just want to...
回到那里 找找他
go back there and look for him.
警♥察♥和潜水员在水里搜了他好几个星期
The police divers were in the water for weeks.
知道吗 那个湖最深的地方可达几百英尺
Okay? Parts of that lake are hundreds of feet deep.
但他消失的地方没那么深
Not the area where he disappeared.
杰克已经死了 艾琳
Jake is dead, Erin.
他没有出现在你面前 知道吗
He did not appear to you. Okay?
你只是看到了自己想看的东西
You are seeing what you want to see.
这太疯狂了 杰弗里
That's crazy, Jeffrey.
我并不想看到这些
I didn't want to see what I saw.
你说过 我们要努力向前看的
You were the one saying how important it was to move on.
对吧 重新揭开这些伤疤
Right? What... What's this gonna do to Finn,
这会对芬恩造成什么影响
dredging all of this back up?
她不需要知道
She doesn't have to know.
杰弗里 那是我们的儿子
Jeffrey, it's our son.
他已经死了 艾琳
He's gone, Erin.
我知道
I know that!
但你不知道我看到了什么
You didn't see what I saw.
他想回家
He wants to come home.
他需要我
He needs me.
他需要我们
He needs us.
你要真想这么做 就一个人去做吧
If you want to do this, you're on your own.
对不起 我
I'm sorry, I...
我要上班去了
I have to get ready.
我相信你
I believe you.
我相信你见到了杰克
I believe you saw Jake,
也相信他想让你带他回家
and I believe he wants you to bring him home.
你怎么... -妈
How did you... -Mom,
你和爸爸每次吵架我都能听到
I've heard almost every argument you and Dad have ever had.
你吓着我了
Oh. That's a scary thought.
我想和你一起去找他
I want to go with you and look for him.
和我一起吗
Come with me?
不 亲爱的
No, sweetie.
只有我才能告诉你他到底是在哪个位置出的事
You're gonna need me to show you exactly where it happened.
你刚从诊所回来
You just got back from the clinic.
还在康复中
You're healing.
我不能带你回到那个地方去
I can't take you back there.
我还是会做噩梦 妈
I still have nightmares, Mom.
它们一直纠缠着我
They haven't gone away.
明白吗 所以只有找到杰克我才能真正恢复
Okay? So, I'll heal a lot faster when Jake's back home.
我可以的
I can do this.
我需要这样做
I need to do this.
让我跟你一起去
Let me come with you.
我们不能告诉你的父亲
We can't tell your father.
那我们现在就走
So we take off now.
给他留张字条 告诉他我们去哪了
Leave him a note telling him where we are,
等他看到字条时 我们已经到湖边了
and by the time he gets it, we'll be on the lake.
我倒不记得你会有这种小心机呢
I don't remember you being this devious.
那是因为大多数时候 我只对你这样吧
That's because most of the time I was being devious with you.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
你真没必要和我一起去的
You don't have to come.
不 我 我不想你单独去
No, I... I don't want you to be alone.
芬恩
Finn.
我没事
I'm fine.
等我们到了那里 我就会没事了
Once we get there, um, I'll be okay.
走吧
Let's go.
妈 晚点我们一起去徒步吧
Mom, let's go on a hike later.
哦 -嘿
Ooh. -Hey!
干嘛 这是我的 -好吃
What-- That's mine. -Mmm, that is good.
干什么 爸 -怎么了
What? Dad! - What?
妈
Mom!
你们喜欢 我可以多做点
Guys, I can make more.
但她的更好吃
Yeah, but hers taste so much better.
好吧 去吧 走开
Okay. Run. Go.
我的华夫饼 我的 我的
My waffle. Mine. Mine!
走开 走开
Go. Go.
那是我的华夫饼 我的 -那你来抢回去啊
That's my waffle! Mine! -Come and get me.
你没事吧 -没事 亲爱的
You okay? -Yes, sweetie.
真不敢相信我又回来了
I can't believe I'm back here.
我发过誓的 我再也不会靠近这个地方了
I swore I'd never come near this place again.
怎么会这样
It's just so wrong.
发生这一切 我是说 我本该...
All of it. I mean, I should've been...
我本来可以帮到他的 我...
I should've been able to help him. I...
他是我弟啊
He was my little brother.
我本来应该照顾好他的
I was supposed to look out for him.
别再说了 别这样
Stop it. Don't do that.
不是你的错 你知道的
It's not your fault, you know that.
我需要有人不断告诉我这—点才行
I just need to keep hearing it.
好了
Come on.
我们出去吧 去做该做的事
Let's get out there and do what we came here to do.
就在那里
It was right over there.
我最后一次见到他的地方
Last time I saw him.
他吓坏了
He was so scared.
我们会找到他的 我知道一定会的
We're gonna find him. I know we will.
小心点 妈
Be careful. Okay, Mom?
我有安全措施
I'm gonna be more than careful.
我在码头买♥♥了这个
I got this down at the marina.
那里有两米四深 对吧
It's eight feet down, right?
对
Yeah.
我把绳子绑到腰上
I'm gonna tie this around my waist.
如果几分钟后我没有上来
If I don't surface in a couple of minutes,
用力把我拉上来就行
just pull me up best you can.
好
Okay.
你确定是这个位置吗
Are you sure this is the spot?
我确定 继续往那边就行
I'm positive. Just keep going that way.
看到下面有辆三轮车吗
Is there a tricycle down there?
三轮车吗 没有
A tricycle? No.
今天不如就这样吧 好吗
Maybe we should just call it a day. Okay?
你累了 妈 -不
You're tired, Mom. -No.
我可以再下去几次
I can do a few more.
妈妈?
Mom?
妈
Mom. Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
我们在那个地方搜了几个星期
We searched that area for weeks
什么都没找到
and came up with nothing.
这真是太不可思议了 才几个小时
It just seems incredible, you come out here
你就找到了我们都没发现的东西
and in a few hours find what my men couldn't.
是啊 警长 我也觉得难以置信
I know, Sheriff. It's just as incredible to me.
我是那种无法接受“难以置信”这种理由的人
Guess I have something inside me that can't accept incredible.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表