剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
我是查理 新来的掘墓移尸官
I'm Charlie, the new grave digger and death removal tech.
我没想故意吓到你
Didn't mean to freak you out.
请问我应该把她放在哪儿
Just tell me where to leave her.
那边就行
Um, just over there.
我这边完事后会去照顾她
I'll-I'll get to her when I wrap up.
嘿 你刚才对死者说了什么
Hey, what did you say down there to the decedent?
就感谢了她一下
I just thanked her.
感谢她什么
Thanked her for what?
是我们的悄悄活
It's kind of private.
抱歉 我刚才冲你发脾气
Well, I'm-I'm sorry I blew up on you.
只不过 你是不能来下面的
It's just, you weren't supposed to be down there.
我知道了 不会有下次了
I hear you. Won't happen again.
我叫萨姆
I'm Sam.
很高兴认识你 萨姆
Nice to meet you, Sam.
所以你这身打扮又是西装又是帽子
So, um, what's up with the... the suit, the hat,
开一辆如此拉风的车
pimped-out ride?
大多数移尸官不会
Most, um, body removal techs don't
搞得这么浮夸和隆重
roll up with all that pomp and circumstance.
我觉得每个人都值得被体面的送走
I think all of us deserve to be sent off in style.
你想啊 谁愿意坐在起亚里迎接来世呢
I mean, who wants to ride into the afterlife in a Kia Sorento?
有道理
Fair enough.
我感谢逝者允许
I thanked the decedent for allowing me
我护送她来见你
to escort her to you.
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
加入某人的死亡之旅是一种荣誉
It's an honor to be a part of someone's death journey.
在古埃及 只有专门的牧师
You know, in ancient Egypt, only specialized priests,
被神亲手选中的人 才有资格处理逝者
those handpicked by the gods, were trusted to handle the dead.
他们会花70天将尸体荣装端整
They'd spend up to 70 days on one body,
送他进入来世
getting it ready for the afterlife.
这一点我确实有耳闻
I did know that.
你看起来真美
You look incredible.
这是要干嘛
What's all this?
女为悦己者容嘛
Just wanted to look nice for my guy.
我在想 或许我们可以
Thought maybe we could go...
出去吃晚餐
out to dinner?
我更想呆家里
I think I'd rather stay in.
所以 你相信死后的世界吗
So, you believe in the afterlife?
不我认为印度教有其道理
No. I think the Hindus have it right.
转世轮回
Reincarnation, samsara.
如果你能转世再生
You come back as any living thing,
你想做个什么
what would you come back as?
我不想再有来生了
I wouldn't want to come back.
我相信人就活―辈子 一锤定音
Um, I'm Team One Life, one and done.
是吗
Oh. -Mm-hmm.
所以你会按照西♥藏♥的习俗
So you'd go out like the Tibetans?
把尸体肢解 洒落在山上
Chop up your body, scatter the pieces
供奉秃鹰
on the mountain for the vultures.
然后 尘归尘 土归土 回到大自然
You'd just return to the earth and all that jazz?
天♥葬♥感觉又繁琐又可怕
A sky burial seems unnecessarily gruesome.
不过我可以接受亚马逊人的做法
But, uh, I could get down with how the Amazons do it.
火葬
Cremation,
然后把骨灰拌到汤里 喂给整个部落
then stirring your ashes into soup for the whole tribe.
这也是一种回馈社区的方式
Plus, you'd be giving back to the community.
1500年前的中国 一个女人将自己活埋
CHARLIE: 1,500 years ago in China, a woman buried herself
为他丈夫殉葬 以求生生世世在一起
alive with her dead husband so they could achieve immortality.
这就有点狗血了
That's a bit dramatic.
这才是真爱
That's true love.
纳尔逊勋爵的尸体
SAM: Lord Nelson's body
被泡在一桶白兰地里运回家
was shipped home in a cask of brandy.
在航行中 水手们还偷喝了—小口
The sailors even stole sips along the voyage.
你会偷喝吗
Would you steal a sip?
当然 为什么不呢
Sure. Why not?
实践出真知
Can't learn anything if you don't try everything.
我本身已经挺爱冒险了 不过
I'm pretty adventurous, but, um,
但对尸体泡酒还是接受不了
think I'd draw the line at Dead Nelson juice.
你吃过最冒险的东西是什么
What's the most adventurous thing you've ever eaten?
好久都没这种尝试了
It's been a minute. Um...
我男友不太喜欢尝试新事物
My boyfriend doesn't really like to try new things,
所以我们一般吃得没什么新意
uh, so we pretty much just stick to the basics.
他不喜欢 不代表
Well, just 'cause he doesn't like something doesn't mean
你不能体验啊
you can't experience it.
杰西觉得墨西哥烤牛就挺有异域风情的了
Jesse thinks carne asada is exotic.
服了
Oh, my God.
–我得把你从 -嗯
I'm gonna have to save you from, your, uh... -Hmm.
悲惨生活中拯救出来
your sad existence.
我去 -用墨西哥辣椒薯片来拯救你
Oh, my... -Jalape帽o chips to the rescue!
解放自我吧
Free yourself!
开拓视野 -别闹了
Expand your horizons! -Stop!
这个人有不少亲朋好友啊
This guy had a lot of people who loved him.
你家人会为你大办特办吗
Would your family do a whole dog and pony show for you?
不会
Uh... no.
他们能理解你对死亡的痴迷吗
They on board with your whole obsession with death?
希望能吧
I hope so.
他们都去世了
They're all dead.
对不起 –没关系
I'm sorry. -It's okay.
我挺喜欢聊起他们的
I like talking about them.
我爸 他是
My Dad-- he was, um...
他是个很棒的人
he was such a stud.
他带我们去锡安
He'd taken us to Zion
就因为他喜欢那些又大又笨重的石头
cause he liked these big, stupid rocks.
我妈可讨厌户外活动了 她很怕热
My mom hated the outdoors. She couldn't stand the heat,
讨厌虫子 但她爱我爸
the bugs, but she loved my dad.
萨迪就是爸爸的小棉袄
Sadie was a total Daddy's girl.
他去哪儿她都会跟上
She'd follow him anywhere.
查理
Charlie?
当时老爸正要讲个笑话
Dad was telling this dumb joke.
我要给你讲个笑话 准备好了没 小伙儿
I got a joke for you. You ready, bud?
他的笑话超老套的
CHARLIE: His jokes were so corny.
但那个笑话把我逗到了 是说
This one got me. Something about a...
一只猴子和一只鬣狗
a monkey and a hyena.
黑猩猩
Chimpanzee.
某种意义上来说 也算是恩赐
In a way, it was a blessing.
我没 没明白
I don't... I don't understand.
与死神擦肩而过
Having such a close brush with death
能看清楚很多事
brought everything into clear focus.
我看到生命的珍贵
I saw how precious life is.
作为活下来的人有责任
And how we as the living owe it to the dead
照顾逝者
to take care of them.
勇敢地生活
And to live boldly.
我完全理解你的感受
I know exactly how you feel.
也有个醉驾司机夺走了你全家的性命吗
Did some drunk driver take out your entire family
还是一场大火
as well in a blaze of glory?
创伤它...
Trauma is, uh...
是很复杂的
It's complicated.
它
It, um...
会影响你的心绪
It fucks with your... brain.
嘿 咱不是在聊我过世的家人么
Hey, I-I thought we were talking about my dead family.
我不会谈论我的家人 从没有过
I don't talk about mine, ever.
没跟杰西聊过 也没跟
Not with Jesse, not with, uh...
任何人聊起过
well, anyone.
但现在 我
But right now, I, um...
我想聊聊
I want to.
嘿 -嘿 你在哪儿呢
Hey. -Hey, where are you?
我尽量拖了 我爸妈都饿了
I've been stalling, my parents are getting hungry.
草 对不起
Shit. No. Uh, um, I'm sorry.
我忘干净了 我们
No. I totally spaced. We...
我们在准备葬礼
We're prepping for a service.
我现在就走 好吧
Um... I'm leaving now, okay?
我 十分钟后到家
I'll be... I'll be home in ten.
好吧 过会儿见
All right, see you soon.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表