剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
你会死在这里的
You are going to die here.
不是这首
No, no, no.
这首也不对
Nope.
等下
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
是这首没错
This song, this song, this song.
宝贝
Oh, babe.
-还记得吗 -当然
‐ Oh, remember? ‐ Yeah.
*房♥顶似乎要被揭开*
*Ceiling flew away*
太棒了 一起来
Come on, let's hear it.
*当我们要再喝一杯时*
*When we called out for another drink*
你俩能别唱了吗
Can you guys stop?
*然后就是*
*And so it was*
能把车停在路边让我下车吗
Can you at least pull over so I can get out?
算了 不用管我了 我就直接
You know what, never mind, I'll just hurl myself
从车上跳下去总行了吧
from the moving vehicle, okay?
也许我会死 然后下地狱 不过也比我
Maybe I'll die and go to hell because that would be
现在所经历的要强多了
an improvement on what I'm living through at the moment.
-别这样 -我们怎么养了个这么差劲的女儿
‐ Aw, come on. ‐ How did we raise such a lame daughter?
你们就不能喜欢些正常的同性恋音乐吗
Can't you guys be into normal gay music,
像布兰妮 麦当娜 百老汇的歌♥也行啊
like Britney or Madonna or even showtunes?
小心啊
Look out.
我们的扫兴鬼又发话了
Here comes the fun police again.
-你俩可真讨厌 真的 -你才不会这么想
‐ I hate you both, seriously. ‐ Aw, you do not.
尚蒂
你到新家了吗
斯嘉丽
快到了 我还是没法相信我们要住在这里
我们到了
Here it is.
甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
起来啦
Come on, you.
走吧 先别玩手♥机♥了
Let's go, put down that phone for five minutes.
你那看的是多少
What do you got?
-73 -有73吗
‐ 73. ‐ 73 even?
没错
Yep, yeah.
你觉得怎么样 宝贝
What do you think, baby?
我到现在一只鬼还没看到
Well, I haven't seen any ghosts yet.
你看不到的 因为世界上根本没鬼
And you won't, because ghosts don't exist.
别再说这些了
Don't ever say that again.
-为什么 -这会毁了我们的整个营销策略
‐ Why? ‐It'll destroy our whole marketing strategy.
你们把所有的钱都花在装♥修♥这个地方之后
Am I still gonna be able to go to college after you guys
我还能上大学吗
burn all of our money renovating this place?
你知道迪斯尼乐园第七大热门游乐项目
Are you aware of what the seventh‐most popular ride
-是什么吗 -米妮吗
‐ At Disneyland is? ‐ Minnie Mouse?
没错 真好笑
Oh, yes, that's funny.
不是 是鬼屋
No. It's the Haunted Mansion.
你知道美国第三受欢迎的节日
And did you know what the third‐most
是什么吗?
popular holiday in America is?
万圣节 圣诞节甚至还排在
Halloween. And Christmas is actually
感恩节的后面 信不信由你
second to Thanksgiving, believe it or not.
人们喜欢恐惧的感觉
People love to be scared.
心理医生说 你从过山车
Psychiatrists say that the kind of controlled fear
鬼屋或蹦极中得到那种
that you get from a roller‐coaster
可控的恐惧
or a haunted house or a‐a bungee jump‐‐
就像接种疫苗一样
it's like a vaccination.
一点点焦虑的病毒
A little bit of the anxiety virus
可以帮助你完全消除焦虑
helps you with healing your overall anxiety.
亲爱的 这个地方可能是西海岸
Honey, this place is maybe the most famous
最著名的鬼屋了
haunted house on the west coast.
我们会推出恶鬼大逃杀
We're gonna offer haunted getaways
鬼魂蜜月以及通宵派对大屠♥杀♥的项目
and haunted honeymoons and sleepover party massacres.
各种令人害怕的住宿项目
All kinds of branded stays.
早餐供应城里最好的咖啡
All with the best coffee and homemade pastries
和手工糕点
in the city for breakfast.
-如果你还能活着 -又来了
‐ If you survive... ‐ Oh, my God.
-饶了我吧 -度过一晚
‐ Oh, my God. ‐ The night.
别说了
Stop. Stop.
所以你们根本不在意真的有人
So you guys are not concerned about the fact
曾在这里死掉的事实吗
that people actually, like, died here?
那家人 那个诅咒
You know, whole families, the curse?
拜托 世界上没有鬼 也不存在诅咒
Come on, ghosts aren't real and curses aren't real.
人们本来就会相互伤害
People do terrible, horrible things to each other.
根本不需要恶魔的帮助
They don't need the help of an evil spirit to do them.
你父亲不相信 我也不相信
Your father doesn't believe that and neither do I.
这栋房♥子只是曾经住过
This place just seems to have attracted
一些坏人 仅此而已
some bad folks, that's all.
而我们得利用
And we're gonna take advantage
这一点来赚些钱
of that to make some dough.
我们之前没有征求你的意见
Hey, you didn't get a vote in all this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你真的怕住在这儿吗
Are you really frightened about being here?
不 完全不是
No, not at all.
我只是
I just...
我喜欢我们之前的家
I liked our old house.
但不用转校也很不错
But I like that I didn't have to change schools.
说实话 我是怕你俩搞砸了
Honestly, what I'm scared of is you guys fucking
我们最终会无家可归
this plan up and us ending up homeless.
亲爱的 我喜欢你务实的一面
Honey, I love your practical side.
真的 但这无关现实
I do. But this isn't about practicality,
这是我们的梦想
this is our dream.
-我们是房♥产人 是梦想家 -对
‐ We're house flippers, we're dreamers. ‐ Right.
我保证 即便这事没成
I promise you, even if it doesn't work out,
我们也不会无家可归
we will never be homeless and college
你也照样能上大学 好吗
Will be paid for, okay?
-好吗 -保证
‐ Okay? ‐ Promise.
-来吧 来 来 -那好吧
‐ Come on, come on, come on. ‐ I guess.
-来抱抱 -过来
‐ Bring it in. ‐ Come here.
会成功的 亲爱的
It's gonna be good, hon.
你想上楼看看第二间卧室的
Hey, you want to go upstairs and look at the tile
-地砖吗 -好啊 天呐
‐ for the second bedroom? ‐ Yes. Oh, my gosh.
走吧 再见
Let's go. Bye.
那瓦泥浆真是一团糟 再见 宝贝
That grouting is a mess. Bye, sweetheart.
-我认为是 -我觉得我们不能
- I think it's the... - I don't think we can
那可是泥浆
It's the grout.
-把那地砖换掉 -就泥浆不好而已
‐ Replace those tiles. ‐ It's just bad grout, that's all it is.
尚蒂 你喜欢新家吗
斯嘉丽 但愿这里的鬼能杀了我
爸爸
Dad?
美国恐怖故事集
第一季第一集
杏仁体
The amygdala,
在颞叶前部
in the front portion of the temporal lobe.
当你害怕时
When you get scared,
大脑的这一部分会开始活跃起来
this is the part of the brain that starts firing.
那为什么军队
So, like, why doesn't the Army
不用激光或什么去除那一部分
shoot a laser or something on that part of the brain
这样士兵就不会感到害怕了
so that soldiers won't ever be afraid of anything?
这是行不通的
It doesn't work that way.
虽然这部分大脑受过损伤的人
Though people who have suffered damage
会变得无所畏惧
to that part of the brain can become fearless,
但他们同样失去了感受其它情感的能力
but they also lose their ability to feel other emotions.
也无法感受别人的感受
Or perceive what other people are feeling.
要是这样能成为终结者 我愿意
I'd be good with that in exchange for being a Terminator.
你有不同的观点吗 斯嘉丽
You have a different opinion, Scarlett?
我认为 想不害怕很简单
I mean, it's easy to not be afraid.
人们经常这么做
People do it all the time.
就如坐飞机
They... get on airplanes
把车开得飞快
and drive really fast in their cars
或邀人约会
and ask people out on dates.
恐惧不能阻止我们去做想要做的事
Fear isn't what stops us from doing what we want.
-那什么能 -羞耻感
‐ So then what does? ‐ Shame.
羞耻感才是阻止我们做自己的原因
Shame is what keeps us from being our true selves.
我确信在足够的鼓励下
I bet everybody in here could face their fear
这儿所有人都能面对自己的恐惧 但...
with enough encouragement, but...
没有人能面对自己的羞耻
not one would be able to face their shame.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表