剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
好像我配不上你 所以我会更想要你
like you're too good for me, so I'll want you even more.
这不是销♥售♥策略 梅陇女士
This isn't a sales tactic, Ms. Mellon.
我看起来像二手车经销商吗
Do I look like a used car dealer?
我觉得不像
I wouldn't say so.
那我的工作不是把丑陋的人
Then I'm not in the business of turning "hideous" people
变成美丽的人
into beautiful ones.
如果你认为自己丑陋不堪
If you believe you're hideous,
任何人都无法改变这一点
nothing anyone can do will change that.
你是想告诉我美是从内在开始的吗
You're gonna tell me that beauty starts on the inside?
也许你应该不要再关心我的想法
Maybe you should stop anticipating
好好想想你想要什么
my thinking and start working on yours.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming in.
好 停 停 麻烦了
Okay, please, stop. Stop.
不管我说错了什么
W-Whatever I said wrong...
我不是 我都不是那个意思
I didn't, I didn't, I didn't mean it.
我不是真的觉得我很丑
I don't really think I'm hideous.
我只是这周
I'm having
过得真的很糟糕
a truly shitty week.
我只是希望能对着镜子的时候能
I just want to be able to look in the m-mirror
对我所看到的感到满意
and be happy with what I see.
我很孤独 我
I'm basically alone. I...
我没有朋友
uh, I have no friends.
我甚至把我的管家气走了
I even drove my housekeeper off.
我不想就这样结束我的生命
This is not how I want to end my life.
你能理解的 不是吗
You can understand that, can't you?
你不是比佛利山庄人吧
You're not originally from Beverly Hills, are you?
不 我是威奇托人 堪萨斯州
No, Wichita, Kansas.
我来这里上大学
I came out here for college,
我告诉自己我要改变我的生活
and I told myself I was gonna change my life.
我做到了 我嫁给了—个非常有钱的男人
And I did, I married a-a very rich man.
比佛利山庄的老派有钱人
Old Beverly Hills money.
我爱他 但我从不给自己机会
I loved him, but I never gave myself a chance
去做真正的自己
to become my true self.
现在
And...
现在恐怕太晚了
now I'm afraid it's too late.
现在还不晚
It's not too late.
首先 我不认为自己是整形医生
First of all, I don't consider myself a plastic surgeon.
这是为了考职业资格证
That's a medical term invented
而发明的医学术语
to get a license. -Mm.
我也不是艺术家
I'm not an artist, either.
不是雕刻家
Not a sculptor.
不是疗愈者
Not a healer.
我是个崇拜者
I'm a worshipper.
我崇拜人类外形
I worship the human form
所有的荣耀
in all its glory.
时间是破坏者
Time is a vandal that sprays graffiti
它在众神的作品上到处乱涂乱画
all over the work of the gods.
我只是负责修复
I'm just cleaning up.
如果你需要我的帮助
If you want my help,
你需要相信
you need to believe
你值得被崇拜
you're worthy of being worshipped.
你怎么说
Are you?
我跟你说实话
I'll be honest with you.
我现在不知道
I don't right now.
我不爱我自己
I don't, I don't love myself.
我想成为我能爱的人
I want to become someone I could love.
这回答很诚实
That is an honest answer.
跟我来
Follow me.
你应该做的第一件事
The first thing you should do
就是抛开对我们服务内容的
is toss all preconceived notion
—切先入为主的观念
of what we do here.
我不会像做香肠一样
I'm not slicing and stretching skin around
把皮切开拉伸
like I'm making sausage.
我使用了一种专有的面部增强
I use a proprietary face augmentation
和皮肤年轻化技术
and skin rejuvenation technique
这是我在大量学习
that I've perfected after a lot
和旅行调研后完善的
of study and travel.
没人能像我—样做到这一点
No one does what I do, the way I do it.
听起来很神秘
Sounds mysterious.
方法是保密的 但这是有原因的
It's secretive, but there's a reason for that.
什么原因
Which is?
道理就和没人知道
The same reason no one knows
可乐的配方一样
the formula for Coke.
好了
All finished.
他们看起来都不像同一个人
They don't even look like the same people.
在某种程度上 他们确实不是
In a way, they aren't.
在拜访我之后 这些人在他们的生活
After visiting me, these individuals experienced
职业 人际关系
a profound change
和幸福感方面
in their lives, in their careers,
都经历了
in their relationships,
翻天覆地的变化
their happiness.
接下来干嘛
So what-what happens next?
我是看着这些画告诉你我想要什么样的吗
Do I look at drawings and tell you how I want to look?
不是的
I don't work that way.
宇宙已经决定了你的长相
The universe has already decided what you look like.
我只是在清除上面涂鸦
I'm just removing the graffiti.
记得吗
Remember?
我的费用
My compensation.
你享受到的服务在世界上
You're getting a service you can't get
其他任何地方都没有
anywhere else in the world.
绝对物有所值
That's worth something.
考虑考虑吧
Think it over.
我真的很想要 格雷迪
I really want this, Grady.
我们得试着看着怎么才能成
We-we have to try to make this work.
我已经算过两次了 弗菜妮娅
GRADY: I've already run the numbers twice, Virginia.
我不建议你担上这笔额外的债务
I can't advise you to take on this additional debt.
我开宾利
I drive a Bentley.
在比佛利山有栋豪♥宅♥
I have a mansion in Beverly Hills.
我不可能这么穷
I can't be this broke.
没错 要是你想保住宾利和豪♥宅♥
Yeah, if you want to keep the Bentley and the mansion,
那就接受我的建议
then you'll continue taking my advice.
听着 弗吉妮娅 事实很简单
Look, Virginia, the simple fact is
比尔去世后留下了一屁♥股♥债
Bill left behind a lot of debt
其中很大一部分是
when he passed, and a big chunk of that debt
你们两个的共同债务
is in both of your names.
而钱是一定要还给债权人的
And these creditors, they-they have to be paid.
行吧
Okay.
要不这样 我可以减少开支
What the hell? I can cut back.
卖♥♥掉宾利 奔驰我也能将就
Sell the Bentley. I can drive a Mercedes.
没那么简单 弗吉妮娅
It's not that simple, Virginia.
那么
Well.
也许我只是需要
Maybe I just need...
另—位业务经理
another business manager.
不管哪位业务经理
Any other business manager
都会让你卖♥♥掉所有家当
would've already made you sell everything
搬去西尔玛
and move to Sylmar.
你动动脑子好不好 别再威胁我了
Will you be smart and stop with the threats?
行吗 你付不起的 弗吉妮娅
Okay? You can't afford this, Virginia.
接受吧
Accept it.
你要去哪儿呀
Where are you going?
回来嘛
Come back here.
很好
Very good.
我能看看你的手吗
May I see your hands?
我的手 -对
My-my hands? -Yes.
你的手很漂亮
You have beautiful hands.
以前是挺好看的 那会儿还流行开福特斑马
Once, back when people drove Pintos.
底子还在
Oh, but the beauty's still there.
只是等着被人发掘
It's just waiting for someone to bring it out.
是这样 如果你的脸是一个岁数
You see, there's no harmony if your face
手是另个岁数 就很不和谐 -嗯
is in one era and your hands are in another. -Mm.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表