剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
You came at the perfect time,
因为我们的刀具在做促销呢
because we're having a sale on cutlery.
这套打对折
This one here-- ooh-- 50% off.
美食频道推荐的 高碳不锈钢
Recommended by the Food Network. High-carbon stainless steel.
绝对漂亮
She is a beaut.
-有那么好吗-对最好的一套
- Is that good? - Oh, yeah, it's the best.
而自好用
And it's functional.
如果我要买♥♥刀具的话
If I were on the market for another set,
肯定会拿这套
this would absolutely be the one I would get.
实际上 我家里就有一套
In fact, I have one of these bad boys at my house.
Oh.
试试
Try it.
你能感觉到把手
You feel how there's a nice balance
还有刀锋之间的平衡吗
between the handle and the blade?
—把好刀用起来感觉应该像是
A good knife should feel like an extension
手的延伸
of one's hand.
我还真从没这么想过
I never thought about it, uh, like that.
我不太会做饭
I'm not much of a chef.
是嘛
No?
如果你买♥♥来不是用来做饭的活
Well, if you don't use it for cooking...
可以用它除掉你男票
...you can always use it to get rid of your boyfriend.
我没有男票
I don't have a boyfriend.
你人这么美怎么可能
How's that possible?
我有老公
I have a husband.
那可真让人失望啊
Ah. Well, that's a disappointment for me.
不过用来对付你老公也不错啊
Well, this would work on your husband.
还有别的什么需要我推荐的吗
Is there anything else I can help you with?
没了 我 就这样吧
No. Mm-mm. I-I've seen enough.
-我上班要迟到了 -谢谢
I'm gonna be late for work. Thank you.
如果你改变主意想回来的话
Well, if you decide to come back,
我7点才下班呢
I'm here till 7:00.
我叫保罗
My name's Paul.
-
Hey!
你在我家干什么呢
What are you doing in my house?
你要是想用那个打我 最好别失手
You swing at me with that, you better not miss.
等等 我认识你
Wait, I know you.
你今天去过店里 问刀具的事来着
You were at the store today, asking about knives.
没错 你没撒谎 你家里真的有这套刀
Yeah, you didn't lie to me. You do own these.
我再问你―遍
Yeah. I'm gonna ask one more time.
你 你来我家到底要干什么
Uh, what are-- what are you doing in my house?
涅槃俱乐部 前几晚
The other night, the Nirvana club,
我开车回家 你在我后面
I was driving home and you came up behind me,
你不停地朝我闪远光灯
you kept flashing your high beams at me over and over,
然后还撞了我
and then you ran into me.
-为什么 -不是吧那是你吗
- Why? - Holy shit, that was you?
对你吓坏我了
Yes, and you freaked me out.
-你怎么找到我的 -重要吗
- How did you even find me? - What does it matter?
我说过原因了 所以
I told you why I came here, so just...
告诉我 为什么跟踪我
just tell me why you were following me.
我是想帮你
I was trying to help you.
撞我是为了帮我吗
By ramming into me?
你这怎么能帮到我
How? How is that helping me?
我是想警告
I needed to warn you.
警告我什么
Warn me about what?
慢慢来美人
Take your time, beautiful.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
见鬼快点让一下
- Shit. Come on, man. -
快点 让一下 让一下啊
Come on, guy. Move. Fucking move.
靠
- - Shit.
所以你才朝我闪灯吗
That's why you were flashing me?
你觉得看见我车后座上有人
You thought you saw someone in my back seat?
不不不 我不是觉得 我就是看见人了
No, no, no, I didn't think I saw someone, I know I saw someone.
而且报纸上还说有个连环杀人犯
And with the newspapers talking about a possible serial killer
—直没抓到 我以为你会成为下一个受害者
on the loose, I thought you might be next.
靠我说
Oh, shit. Lady.
看我—眼行吗
Fucking look at me.
快点啊
- - Come on.
见鬼
Shit.
靠
Fuck.
快点啊
Come on.
抱歉
- - Sorry...
靠
- - Shit.
靠
Fuck.
靠 靠 靠
Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
我不知道你开到哪去了
I don't know where you went.
你就这么消失了 不见了
You just disappeared, you were gone.
-我在洗车那里后面 -该死
- I was behind the car wash. - Damn.
我大概开了30分钟的车来找你
I must have drove around for 30 minutes.
我甚至报了警 但我没有任何
I even called the cops, but I didn't have
可以让他们采取行动的线索
anything to tell them that they could act on,
因为我不记得你的车牌
because I didn't get your license plate.
我记下了你的
Well, I got yours.
-等等这是不是意味着 昨晚
Wait, does this mean, last night,
-是你在跟踪我 -是的
- that that was you following me? - Yeah.
你以为是谁
Who did you think it was?
我以为可能是凶手
I thought it might've been the killer.
我想他―定是杀了你
I thought that he must've killed you
开着你的车来找我
and took your car, that he'd come for me.
你的想象力真丰富啊 你知道吗
Wow, you've got one hell of an imagination, you know that?
但如你所见 我没死
But as you can see, I'm not dead,
所以
so, I mean,
你看到的那个坐在我后座上的人
whoever you thought you saw in my back seat
不是连环杀手
wasn't a serial killer.
是啊 但是这不台理
Yeah, that doesn't make any sense.
也许你看到的不是你以为的那样
Well, maybe you didn't see what you thought you saw.
我应该谢谢你
I mean, I should thank you.
-谢我♥干♥什么 -嗯
- Thank me? - Yeah.
你确实努力想救我来着
You did try and save me.
没有多少人会愿意这样冒风险
And not a lot of people put their neck out like that.
如今这世道 没什么人会这样了
Not in today's world.
嗯 你确定车里没有其他人吗
Yeah. Are you sure that there was no one else in your car?
我想我会注意到的
I think I would've noticed something like that.
哇 这 我们这样认识还挺有意思的
Wow, this is, like, such a funny story, how we met.
现在我知道你住在哪里
And now I know where you live...
你也知道我是谁
...and you know who I am,
所以我们可以聚―聚
so maybe we could get together.
其实我还不知道你的名字
I actually don't know your name.
我叫玛茜
My name's Marci.
什么鬼 你♥他♥妈♥对我做了什么
What the fuck? What'd you do to me?
-晚安咯 -你♥他♥妈♥的个疯婊♥子♥
- Night, night. - You fucking crazy bitch.
我他妈的杀了你
- Fucking kill you... -
妈的婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch.
去你的
- Fuck you... -
妈的婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch.
我他妈是想帮你
I tried to fucking help you.
你没事吧
- Are you okay? -
-你在这儿干什么-别生气
- What are you doing here? - Don't be mad.
-天呐-我还在跟着你
- Oh, my God. - I'm-I'm still following you.
好吧 我 我忍♥不住 玛茜
Okay? I-I... I can't help it, Marci.
我很担心你
I worry about you.
我告诉过你 你需要
I told you, you need
用点药效更强的东西
to start using something stronger.
这东西太费时间了
This stuff takes too long.
好吧 那儿
Okay. There.
还痛吗
Still sore?
有一点 但我觉得止痛药起作用了
A little, but I think the Advil's kicking in.
你确定不想躺一会儿吗
Are you sure you don't want to lay down for a while?
我可以去看着你的客人
I can keep an eye on your guest.
不我做点事会感觉好点
No, I feel better when I work.
我配不上你
I don't deserve you.
我在城里找了一间公♥寓♥
I found an apartment in the city.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表