剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
早
Morning.
早 天呐 妈
Morning. Oh, God, Mom.
怎么了 -你不会还在折腾你的脸吧
What? -Tell me you're not doing that thing to your face anymore.
当然没有 反正没效果
Course not. Didn't work anyway.
我觉得弄半天我的斑变多了
Think it gave me more spots.
就算那玩意能让你重回十六岁 也实在是太恶心了
Even if it made you look 16, it's disgusting.
你这么说是因为你才三十
Well, you can say that because you're still in your 30s.
对啊 我才三十多
Yeah, I'm in my 30s,
天天上学 身边全是二十多岁的年轻人
in class all day, surrounded by students in their 20s.
等等 这啥 -这是芦笋甜菜汁
Wait, what is that? -It's asparagus-beet juice.
这两天的排毒汁
Two-day antioxidant load.
你不要再这么纠结变老的事了
You need to get over this obsession with growing old.
你这个年纪沉迷书本
You know, the reason you're hitting the books at your age
是因为你忘记了人生最重要的规矩
is because you forgot one of life's most important rules.
永远不要和付不起赡养费的人结婚
Never marry someone who can't deliver the alimony.
我和蒂姆结婚又不是为了他的钱
I didn't marry Tim for his money.
看看你落得个什么下场吧
And you see where that got you.
我去读法学院
I'm going to law school
是因为我想做点我自己喜欢的事
cause I want to do something for myself for once.
确实值得敬佩
That's very admirable.
等我法考失败再说敬不敬佩吧
We'll see how admirable it is when I fail this baby bar.
你不会失败的
Oh, you're not going to fail the baby bar.
我相信你
I have faith in you.
妈
Mom.
你知道吗 伯尼要离婚了
You know, actually, Bernie is getting divorced.
真的吗 他们看起来还挺幸福耶
Really? They-they always looked so happy.
看来并不是
Well, I guess not.
我知道你对他有点意思
And I know you've always had a thing for him.
我
I...
我就说过一次
I said once that I didn't think
我觉得他不丑
he was a terrible-looking man.
你♥爸♥拿这话说了我好多年
Your dad held it over my head for years.
好吧
Okay.
那就接受吧
Well, let's just accept it.
要不你过去
Why don't you go over there right now
打个招呼 -不
and say hello? - No.
你好啊 伯尼 -不 不 不 不
"Hi. Hi, Bernie." -No, no, no. No.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
那也太突然了
Out of the blue like that.
打招呼这种事
No, you-you have to meet someone
得自然一点
in the natural course of the day.
真的吗 好吧 我可能在卡姆登路酒店的
Really? Okay, well, I may have heard something
收银员那里听说了点小道消息
from the clerk at the Camden Way Wine Shop.
听说啥了
And what's that?
每周五下午 伯尼都会去
That every Friday afternoon Bernie pops in
买♥♥周末喝的酒
to pick up a bottle for the weekend.
你可真是的
You're impossible.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事
Oh. Yes.
只是 你在这儿
It's just you-you've been here for...
有一会儿了 梅陇女士
quite a while, Ms. Mellon.
我想我可以帮帮你
I thought maybe I could help you find something.
不 我就是挨着看看
Uh, no. I'm just-just browsing.
那请您随意看看
Stay as long as you like.
如果需要我推荐 叫我一声就行
And, please, let me know if I can recommend anything.
嗯 肯定会的
Well, most certainly will.
弗吉妮娅
Virginia!
见到你可真高兴
It's great to see you.
伯尼 真是惊喜 -噢
Bernie! What a surprise. -Oh.
好久不见了
It's been much too long.
比尔去世后你还好吗
How you holding up since Bill passed?
还是一天一天慢慢来
Oh, it's still one day at a time.
嗯 你看起来容光焕发
Well, you look positively wonderful.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你 你也是
S-So do you.
安妮塔还好吗
Oh, um, how-how's Anita?
恐怕我们要分开一段时间了
Uh, we're taking some time apart, I'm afraid.
噢 真是抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
是啊 嗯
Yes. It was...
这事儿也早有预兆 -嗯
leading up to it for some time. -Mm.
但我不想沉浸在悲伤里 -哦
But I don't want to dwell on sad things. -Oh.
确实
As a matter of fact,
我正 -伯伯尼
I was... -Bern-Bern,
奥拉维迪亚来了
the Olavidia came in.
我买♥♥了最后一瓶 -啊
I got the last one. -Ah.
太棒了
Fantastic.
这是卡西
This is Cassie.
你好
Oh. Hello.
其实 我们认识 -哦 是吗
Actually, we know each other. -We do?
卡西·布鲁克斯
Cassie Brooks.
卡西 哦
Cassie, oh...
天啊 你
oh, my gosh, you...
我们大学在同一个宿舍
We were in the same college dorm.
我真不敢相信你们俩
BERNIE: I can't believe the two of you
是大学同学
were in college together.
如果我没记错的话 就隔着三间
CASSIE: Three doors down, if I remember.
是的
Yes.
你下周应该过来坐坐
You should drop by next week.
咱俩应该叙叙旧
It'd be great to catch up.
嗯
Yeah.
等等 我们要去太浩湖
Wait, we're gonna be in Tahoe.
哦对
I'm afraid so.
不过你可以改天再约
But you can make it another time.
好吧 我可不想打扰
Oh, well, I don't want to break up
你们买♥♥红酒和奶酪 -嗯
your wine and cheese shopping. -Yes.
我去拿波尔多
I will go get the Claret.
很高兴见到你 弗吉妮娅 -我也是
It's good to see you, Virginia. -Good to see you, too.
我 -我
I-I just, I...
我想问问
I have to ask.
你是怎么
How do you...?
你的护肤秘诀是什么
What's your secret?
就是节食和锻炼呗
Oh, just diet and exercise.
你就扯吧
Oh, you, cut the crap.
节食和锻炼不可能有这种效果
This doesn't just happen.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我可以告诉你 但是有条件
I'll tell you on one condition.
什么条件
What's that?
你离伯尼远一点
You stay away from Bernie.
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
今天完全是偶然
This was an innocent run-in...
你别扯淡了 弗吉妮娅
Why don't you cut the crap, Virginia?
我会保持距离的
I'll keep my distance.
打电♥话♥预约吧
Call and make an appointment.
我好丑
I'm hideous.
至少我是这么想的
At least that's what I feel like.
很长一段时间我
For a long while I...
不明白时间都去哪了
couldn't understand where the time went.
前一分钟我还在 年轻着 去旅行
One minute I was... young and traveling.
喜欢拍照 喜欢参加派对
And loved being photographed, going to parties.
下一分钟我就
And the next minute I'm...
变这样了
this.
我之前绝不会
I never in a million years
考虑去找整形医生
would've considered coming to a plastic surgeon,
但在我见到卡西之后 我就
but after I saw Cassie, well, I just, well,
我就在这里 准备好接受推销了
here I am, ready for the hard sell.
我想你来错地方了
I think you've come to the wrong place.
我 什么
I-I wha... what?
我觉得你不适合我 也不适合我的工作
I don't think you're right for me or what I do.
我懂这个套路
I-I know this game.
啥套路 -你表现得
Game? -Yeah, you act
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表