剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
我们想也许是有人帮她
We assume she had help.
有的人会一下就相信她
Someone folks would immediately trust.
安全了 出来吧
It's safe. Come on out.
来吧
Come on.
我们有凉水
I've got cool well water
和炖菜
and fixings for stew.
要是有人过来
Safer sleeping down here
这下面比较安全
in case anyone should come by.
要是你在
If you found yourself
沃斯家住上一晚
spending the night at ol' Worth's,
被买♥♥回去继续当奴隶
getting sold back is one of the best
就已经是最大的幸运了
things that could happen to you.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
沃斯夫人
Mrs. Worth.
沃斯
Worth?
要是她不回来怎么办
What if she don't come back?
我们会饿死在下面的
We'll all starve down here.
人们因为沃斯对着人的残酷行径
People thought Worth was a witch
而认为她是个女巫
because of the awful things she did to people.
她如何惨无人道地折磨他们
The inhumane ways she would torture them.
所有人都以为一定是超自然事件
Everyone thought that had to be supernatural,
但其实不是
but it wasn't.
我们只能总结出来
We can only surmise
某一天
that, at some point,
玛格丽特·沃斯抓错了人
Margaret Worth captured the wrong one.
小屋里发现了她的尸体
Her body was found in that cabin,
被狠狠捅过
violently stabbed.
没人知道凶手
The killer was never found.
我们认为就是这把刀杀了她
We believe this is the knife that killed her.
这种匕♥首♥
This type of dagger
在19世纪的密苏里显得格格不入
is extremely out of place in 19th century Missouri.
看起来像是源于非洲 或者加勒比区域
It seems perhaps more African, Caribbean in origin.
非常非常古老
And older, much older.
还有什么我能帮你的吗
Anything else I can help you with?
没了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我正要去看望莉娜的父母
Hey, I was gonna go see Lena's parents.
你想来的吗
You want to come?
你在干嘛 -下载克莉丝汀的图片
What are you doing? -Waiting for Kristen's pictures to download.
慢死了
It's taking fucking forever.
至少编程课有用
At least all these coding classes are paying off.
不要这样 我们跟伊莉斯说 今晚之前都行
Don't do it. We told Elise she had until tonight.
我们说她到今天结束前
We said she had till the end of the day.
放学了
School's over.
听着 我知道你很害怕
Look, I know you're scared,
但这是无法挽回的
but there's no coming back from this.
如果你这么做 你会毁了她的生活
If you do this, you'll be destroying her life.
不是她 就是我死
It's either her or me.
我愿意
I'm in.
听着 她超辣的
Look, her body's insane.
没什么好羞愧的
Nothing to be ashamed of.
你真♥他♥妈♥性感
You are so goddamn sexy.
这会很好玩的
This is gonna be fun.
哇塞 这是性♥爱♥录像吗
Whoa, is that a sex tape?
上周拍的
This was taped last week,
这不是瑞弗啊 -玛姬
and that's not River. -Maggie.
别这样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
克莉丝汀自找的
Kristen brought this on herself.
瑞弗值得更好的
River deserves so much better.
血腥玛丽已经给我们看了接下来会发生什么
Bloody Mary shows us what happens next.
万一克莉丝汀
Well, what if Kirsten kills herself
因为你做的事自杀了呢
because of something you did?
你这样和瑞弗在一起你真的会开心吗
How could you ever be happy with River?
你到底是谁啊
Who even are you?
我已经不在乎了
I don't even care anymore.
我不想和莉娜一个下场
I don't want to end up like Lena.
操
Fuck.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
你才起床吗
You just getting out of bed?
别摆出―副不屑的样子
Don't you turn down your nose at me.
你希望没生我们是吗
You wish you never had us?
我可没时间浪费在希望上
Never waste time wishing.
快说啊 我们没时间了
Come on, we ain't got much time.
去哪 没时间了
Where we going?
去偷个值钱的大件
To commit grand larceny,
然后去沃斯的小屋里杀掉一个婊♥子♥
then out to Worth's cabin so I can cut a bitch.
等一下 求你了
Wait. Please.
对不起 我明天有个报告要交
I'm so sorry. I have a report due tomorrow.
我们关门了 -拜托
We're closed. -Please.
给我5分钟就行
Five minutes.
我没法早点赶到 因为要打工
Couldn't get here earlier. I had to work.
那就5分钟
Five minutes.
我能看一下关于密苏里部落的部分吗
Can I see your section on the Missouri tribes?
当然
Of course.
我们班要做的项目是
Our class is doing a whole thing
有关土著人♥民♥的国境
on the plight of the Indigenous people.
我听说你们拥有欧寒奇部落
I read that you guys have one of the few authentic artifacts
为数不多的文物原件
of the Osage tribe.
是的
Well, yes.
这把战斧是一件罕见的作品
This tomahawk is a rare piece. It was traded over
是18世纪通过贸易从易洛魁部落
from the Haudenosaunee tribe
转到欧塞奇的酋长手里
over to the Osage chieftain in the 1700s.
真的是太漂亮了
That is so fascinating.
为什么这么多好东西
Why is it that all the good stuff is erased
教科书上只字不提呢-当权者
from the textbooks?-Well,the powerful
不希望大家了解到事实真♥相♥吧
just don't want the real stories to be told.
这是我们地区部落的一个动荡时期
This was a tumultuous time for the tribes of our region.
那些欧洲的殖民者们
The Europeans-- the colonizers,
他们不了解土著人的生活方式
they didn't understand the Indigenous way of living,
那就是土著和人类是可以和谐相处的
where land and man can live in harmony as one.
他们只懂得冲突
They only understood conflict,
破坏 征服 谋杀
destruction, conquering, murder,
绝望和贪婪
despair, greed.
其实他们才是野蛮人
They were the ones who were, in fact, savages.
如果不是因为土著人
And if it weren't for the Indigenous people,
因为他们才是真正的文明人-我真是涨知识了
who were actually civilized...-This has been so helpful.
谢谢您
Thank you for your service.
玛姬 快点 开门
Maggie, come on, open the door.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not picking up her phone.
也许她还在生你气呢
Maybe she's still pissed at you.
小比 很晚了 我们得走了
B, it's getting late. We got to go.
我才不管她生没生气 她得跟我们一起
I don't care how pissed she is. She's coming with us.
玛姬 没时间了
Maggie, we're running out of time.
我们得赶紧去树林了
We need to get to the woods.
我靠-天 不
Mother fuck.-Oh,God,no.
不要 不要
No! No!
不 -我们得走了
No! - We got to get moving.
不
No!
我们不能这样丢下她
We can't just leave her like that.
得报♥警♥吧
We got to call the cops or something.
警♥察♥帮不到我们
Cops can't help us.
只有一种办法阻止这一切
There's only one way to stop this for good.
现在只剩我们俩了
It's just us now.
有我呢
I got you.
走吧
Let's go.
看来剩下这一段我们只能步行了
Looks like we'll have to head up the rest of the way on foot.
你真的认为如果我们用那把银匕♥首♥
You really believe that if we stab her
刺死她 一切就能结束吗
with this silver dagger, it'll all be over?
我确定
I'm sure of it.
我认为如果我们能在她力量源头之处杀掉她
I think, if we kill her at the source of her power,
她就不会再出现在别处了 这一切就终结了
she'll stop reflecting other places, and all this ends.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表