剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
以下30秒是对《饥饿的青春》的全部介绍
Everything you need to know about Young & Hungry in 30 seconds.
饥饿的青春
加比是一位厨师 被乔什雇佣了
Gabi's a chef who was hired by Josh
一个有钱的科技巨头 想娶卡洛琳
who's a rich tech mogul who wanted to marry Caroline.
但乔什被甩时
But when Josh got dumped,
他和加比酒后乱性
he and Gabi got drunk and slept together.
好尴尬
Awkward.
第二天 乔什跟卡洛琳订婚了
The next day, Josh got engaged to Caroline
而加比余情未了
leaving Gabi with unresolved feelings.
更尴尬的是
More awkward:
加比重织了乔什最爱的童年毯子
when Gabi recreated Josh's favorite childhood blanket
作为他30岁生日礼物 乔什疯狂地爱上了她
for his 30th birthday, josh caught mad feelings for her,
取消了婚礼
called off his wedding,
跑去她家 爬上逃生梯来表达爱意
ran over to her place to profess his love on her fire escape,
结果发现她在亲吻库珀
only to find her kissing Cooper.
一开始在跟加比约会 然后分手
Who she dated, but then wasn't dating,
现在显然又在约会的人
but now is apparently dating again.
你即将收看第二季
You are now ready to board Season Two.
天啊
Oh my god!
你按时来上班了
You're on time for work!
出了什么事
What's wrong?
你说什么呢 我一直按时上班
What are you talking about? I'm always on time for work.
这话我自己都想笑
I couldn't say that with a straight face.
坐下
Sit.
昨天深夜 我去看乔什
So, late last night I came to check on Josh.
我坐在那里 听着他倾诉衷肠
I sat there as that boy poured his heart out.
最后我终于说服他去加比家
Until I finally convinced him to go over to Gabi's
告诉她自己的感受
and to tell her how he felt.
不成功便成仁
Go big or go home!
我就是这样说的
That's what I said.
所以出了什么事
So what happened?
我马上就要知道了
That's what I'm going to find out.
她现在可能跟他一起在楼上呢
She could be up there with him right now.
-天啊 -天啊
- Oh my god. - Oh my god!
我就知道
Oh, I knew it!
我说了要努力争取
I said go for it.
现在一切顺利...
Now all is well with--
早安 各位
Hey, good morning, everybody.
搞什么...
What the--
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
我的头发吗
My hair?
怎么样 这是"我愿意"的盘发造型
What do you think? It's an updo for the "I do."
现在是"我不愿意"了 婚礼取消
Well, now it's an "I don't." The wedding's off.
什么 你这话是什么意思
What? What do you mean "The wedding's off"?
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
乔什昨晚没和你"谈谈"吗
Josh didn't "talk" to you last night?
不 我完全不知道 怎么了
No, no! I had no idea! What happened?
他发现毯子是你送的 不是卡洛琳
He found out that blanket was from you, not Caroline.
不关我事
I don't know how.
什么
What?
不不不 不不不
No! No, no, no! No, no, no, no, no!
他不该发现那事的
He was not supposed to find that out.
有阵子我希望他发现
I mean, for a minute I wanted him to find out,
之后意识到我不该告诉他
but then I realized I shouldn't tell him
也没法告诉他 我最终说服了自己
and I couldn't tell him and I was finally okay with that.
一切都很好
You know, everything was good.
大家都很开心
And everybody was happy.
天啊 乔什一定很生气[在...边上]
Oh, god! Josh, he must be beside himself.
他旁边的确有人
He's beside something, all right.
他一定很恨我
He must hate me.
天啊 我得告诉他我为什么要那样做
God, I have to tell him why I did what I did.
加比 等等
Gabi, wait!
乔什
Josh.
那人什么毛病啊
What is it with that guy?
每次他跟卡洛琳分手
Everytime he breaks up with Caroline,
都要和金发女上♥床♥
he ends up in bed with a blonde.
对于一个叫停婚礼 转头就跟另一个女人
What do you make for the guy that calls off his wedding
上♥床♥的男人 你该给他做什么吃啊
and then has sex with another girl 30 seconds later.
虽然我不在乎
I mean, not that I care.
我为什么要在乎啊
You know, why would I care?
我是说 我在干什么呢 什么情况啊
What I'm saying is what am I doing here? What is happening?
知道吗
You know?
什么情况啊
What is happening?
我跟你说说是什么情况
I'll tell you what's happening.
我取消了在安德烈那里订的花
I was cancelling the flowers from Andre,
他是个超性感的花商 下颌轮廓和希腊雕像一样
the super hot florist with the jawline of a greek statue.
他邀请我一起去喝酒
And he asked me out for drinks.
瞧瞧我 从婚礼灾难的废墟中爬起来
Look at me rising from the ashes of this wedding disaster,
像是浴火的凤♥凰♥
like a flaming phoenix.
这碰巧就是我们今晚要去
Which is coincidentally the name of the bar
喝酒的酒吧名字
we're having drinks at tonight.
-早上好 -天啊 乔什
- Morning. - Oh my god. Josh,
对这一切我感到很抱歉
I'm so sorry About all this.
我只想告诉你
I just need you to know
我没跟你说毯子的事的唯一原因...
the only reason I didn't tell you about the blanket--
加比 拜托别说了
No, Gabi, please. Stop.
你帮了我一个忙
You did me a favor.
没有你 我不会意识到
Without you, I never would have realized that
卡洛琳不是适合我的女孩
Caroline wasn't the right girl for me.
但是说够我的事了
But enough about me.
你们姑娘们昨晚都做什么啦
What did you gals get into last night?
尤兰达 什么事都没做 加比呢
Yolanda? Nothing. Gabi?
你昨晚有没有做
Did you do anything...
什么疯狂的事
crazy last night?
没有
Uh... nope.
太平无事
Totally uneventful.
真的吗
Really?
因为...
'Cause, I mean...
太平无事的意思是没有事情发生
Totally uneventful would mean that nothing happened.
肯定发生了什么事 你是激♥情♥的年轻人
Something must have happened. You're an exciting young person.
好吧
Fine. Um...
库珀从中国飞来了
Cooper flew in from China
半夜给了我一个惊喜
and surprised me in the middle of the night.
-库珀 -不
- Cooper? - No.
什么
What?
库珀从中国来了
Cooper from China?
戴眼镜的那位吗 昨晚吗
With the glasses? Last night?
你信吗 尤兰达
Do you believe this, Yolanda?
我也不信
Neither do I.
那么
So...
你俩恋爱了吗
Are you guys in love?
你爱他吗 爱 不爱
Do you love him? Yes? No?
我是说 我该为你感到高兴吗
I mean, should I be happy for you?
该高兴的话告诉我
I need to know if I should be happy for you.
我觉得我们得搞清该替谁高兴
You know what? I think it's important to know who to be happy for
谁又会成单身狗
and who's just gonna be alone.
库珀昨晚为什么要飞来啊
Why did Cooper fly in last night?
为什么
Why? Why?
他给我买♥♥了份礼物
Well he bought me a present and
等不及要看我拆礼物的表情
he couldn't wait to see my face when I opened it.
天啊
Oh ma god!
你听到了吗 尤兰达
Are you hearing this, Yolanda?
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Chills. I have chills.
这是我听过的最浪漫的事
This is just the most romantic thing I've ever heard.
是啊
Yeah.
唯一更浪漫的事
The only thing that would have been more romantic
就是他在倾盆大雨里
is if he climbed up my fire escape
带着玫瑰爬上逃生梯
with roses in the pouring rain.
是啊
Yeah.
谁会那样啊
Who does that?
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表