剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Fine, but you row.
我去吧台边优雅地喝大都会了
I'll go sip a cosmo adorably at the bar.
真高兴你让我来
I am so excited that you asked me
负责你的开业餐饮 埃兰
to cater your opening night, Alan.
无骨鸡翅哎
Ooh, boneless chicken wings.
你把它们做成小鸡鸡的样子真可爱
It's adorable how you made them look like little penises.
那是麦克风
They're microphones.
因为这里能唱歌♥
'Cause of the singing.
这样就有道理多了
That makes a lot more sense.
我肯定它们很美味
You know, I'm sure they're delicious,
但我太紧张吃不下
but I'm too nervous to eat.
你紧张什么 这KTV看起来棒极了
Why are you nervous? The bar looks great.
艾略特和我对这里有分歧
Elliot and I have been at such odds over this place.
我想让开幕夜十全十美
I want opening night to be perfect,
就像艾略特一样
just like Elliot.
知道吗 他就是我的真命天子
You know, he's the one.
是 气得让我在洗衣房♥哭的天子
Yeah, the one that makes me cry in the laundry room.
埃兰 我能问你个问题吗
Alan, can I ask you a question?
你怎么知道谁是真命天子
How do you know which one is the one,
尤其是可能有两个天子呢
especially if there could be two that are both the one?
不 加比比
No, Gabelah,
只会有一个
there can only be one "the one."
没错 你怎么能知道
Exactly. How do you know?
很简单 是吻
It's simple. It's the kiss.
我记得第一次吻艾略特的时候
I remember when I kissed Elliot for the first time.
那是大学
We were in college.
我喝了一瓶半的预调酒
I'd had one and a half zimas,
感觉晕乎乎的
and was feeling really loose,
所以就大胆亲上去了
so I just went for it.
那个吻让我浑身酥麻
That kiss made my toes curl.
只有这样才能知道
That's the only way you know.
所以不能点猫猫吗
So "one potato, two potato" is out?
加比 我很高兴你来了
Gabi, look, I'm glad you came by.
我觉得我们话还没...
I don't think we finished our conv--
享用你的啤酒吧
Enjoy your beer.
乔什 真的很抱歉
Josh, I'm really sorry.
我知道那有些突然 但是...
I know that came as a shock, but--
加比 我收到你短♥信♥了 怎么啦亲爱的
Gabi, I got your text. What's up, baby?
谢谢你来 索菲亚忙着上班
Thanks for coming. Sofia's stuck at work
我真的要找个人聊聊
and I really needed to talk to somebody.
在洗衣房♥里聊吗
In the laundry room?
是的 我在这里躲库珀
Yeah, I'm hiding out in here from Cooper
和人生
and life.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong, baby?
我现在很两难
Well, I have a dilemma.
库珀搬到楼上了
Cooper moved in upstairs
现在我"楼下"开始对乔什有感觉了
and now I'm starting to feel things for Josh downstairs.
妈呀
Oh my damn.
继续
Go on.
乔什告诉我他爱我
Josh told me that he loved me.
我以为自己对他没感觉
And I didn't think that I had any feelings for him,
但发现我有 所以跟埃兰聊了聊
but it turns out, I do. And so I talked to Alan,
他说唯一知道那感觉
and he said the only way to find out
是否真实的办法 是吻他
if those feelings are real, is to kiss him.
我就吻了 尤兰达 那个吻真是...
And so I did. And, Yolanda, that kiss was...
棒呆了
Amazing.
我是这么感觉的
Well, it was for me,
所以她一定也是 对吗
so it had to be for her too, right?
只有一个办法能回答这问题
There's only one way for me to answer that question.
艾略特
Elliot.
她一定也是喜欢的
I mean, she had to be into it.
第二个吻 我觉得...
And the second kiss-- I felt that...
人都麻了 麻了 尤兰达
In my toes. In my toes, Yolanda.
但我有库珀了
But I have Cooper
他辞了中国的工作来和我一起
who quit his job in China to be here with me.
他那么贴心 关心人 又优秀
And he's so sweet and caring and wonderful.
我怎么能选乔什不要他呢
And how could I pick Josh over him?
她怎么会选库珀不要我呢
How could she pick Cooper over me?
我那么好
I mean, I'm a catch.
聪明 又成功
I'm smart. I'm successful.
或许还能说 我有点...
And, might I say, I can be...
一点点自大
A little arrogant.
如果他觉得自己能睡遍半个旧金山的女人
If he thinks he can just sleep with half of San Francisco
来说"我爱你 加比"
and then say, "I love you, Gabi,"
还指望我说"好啊 乔什"
and I'll be like "Okay, Josh."
但是呢
But?
但感觉就在那 你知道吗
But it's just there, you know--
那种化学反应 那种激♥情♥
that chemistry and that passion...
那种电流
That electricity.
你不能否认
You can't deny it.
我不能否认 我要怎么办
I can't deny it. What am I gonna do?
我不能告诉你怎么办 亲爱的
Oh, I can't tell you what to do, baby.
我有偏向 我爱乔什
I'm biased. I love Josh.
我有偏向 我讨厌加比
I'm biased. I hate Gabi.
但我爱你 所以祝你好运
But I love you, so good luck.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
所以你要怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
做成熟的事
The mature thing, you know.
我准备躲在这里直到该去KTV
I'm gonna hide down here until it's time to go to the karaoke bar
期望答案能奇迹般地降临
and just hope that an answer magically comes to me.
知道我是你我会怎么办吗
You know what I'd do in your situation?
投几个硬币进去
Put a couple of quarters in
在滚筒上爽一把
and ride the spin cycle.
乔什 要喝酒吗
Hey, Josh. Need a drink?
-好啊 -吧台在那
- Yeah, sure. - Cool. Bar's over there.
《心之全蚀》
Ooh, "Total Eclipse of the Heart."
是我的看家曲
That's, like, my jam.
我们该合唱
We should do a duet.
我更喜欢独唱
I'm more of a solo act.
要开胃菜吗
Um, appetizer?
好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
这些不是鸡鸡
They're not penises.
我没觉得是
I didn't think they were.
是小麦克风 对吗
They're little microphones, right?
是啊 因为这里是KTV嘛
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Because of the karaoke And the singing.
-我走了 -我留在这
- I'm gonna go. - I'm gonna stay.
真高兴 你现在都是我的了
I'm so happy. You're all mine now.
什么
What?
你不是供完餐了吗
I mean, you're done serving food?
是啊 对 都是你的了
Oh, yeah, yeah, right. All yours.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
欢迎来到"我唱吗 我不会唱 好吧"的
Welcome to the grand opening of "Me sing?
盛大开业
I could never. Ok!"
这是我毕生的梦想
This has been my lifelong dream.
没有我另一个
And I couldn't have done it
毕生梦想 艾略特·帕克 我也无法成功
without my other lifelong dream-- Elliot Park.
是我 我是造梦者哦
That's me. I'm a dream weaver.
我二十年前做了件蠢事
You know, I did a really stupid thing 20 years ago.
我遇到了自己的梦中情人
I found the man of my dreams,
却从来没告诉他我的感受
and I never told him how I felt about him.
为什么 有太多借口了
Why? I had a million excuses.
我怕被拒绝 时机永远不对
I was afraid of rejection. It was never the right time.
我当时有女朋友
I had a girlfriend.
所以我们一直没能在一起
So we never got together.
没告诉你我过去的感受 让我真的想打自己
I could kick myself for not telling you how I felt back then
因为我从心底知道你就是那唯一
when I knew in my heart you were the only one.
我们回不到过去
Well, we can't go back,
但我学到了很重要的东西
but I learned something really important.
我不会再那么傻了
I'm never gonna be that stupid again.
艾略特·帕克
Elliot Park,
你愿意和我结婚吗
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表