剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
《饥饿的青春》前情提要
Previously on Young & Hungry.
我爱你
I love you.
你怎么知道谁是真命天子
How do you know which one is the one?
很简单 是吻
It's simple. It's the kiss.
库珀搬到楼上了 现在我"楼下"开始
Cooper moved in upstairs, and now I'm starting
对乔什有感觉了
to feel things for Josh downstairs.
妈呀
Oh, my damn.
乔什 是你
Josh... it's you.
加比 在你被乔什的"我爱你"迷惑前
Gabi, before you fall for Josh's big "I love you,"
你该知道他三个月前就觉得自己爱你了
You should know that he thought he loved you three months ago.
然后 当他改变了主意
And then when he changed his mind,
又说服所有人骗你
convinced everyone to lie to you about it.
-是真的吗 -加比 一切我都能解释
- Is that true? - Gabi, I can explain everything.
-天啊 是真的 -加比 等等
- Oh my god, it is true. - Gabi, wait.
不 你给我让开
No, get the hell away from me.
加比 你在吗
Gabi, are you in here?
该死 天啊
Damn it. Oh, my god!
别这样吓我 我差点揍你了
Don't scare me like that! I almost went Lil' So-so on your ass.
加比 我们得谈谈 我给你发了一千条短♥信♥
Gabi, we need to talk. I sent you, like, a thousand texts.
这是雪上加霜
Well, then you added insult to injury
因为我没有不限♥量♥短♥信♥套餐
because I don't have unlimited texting.
加比 我一知道乔什喜欢你
Gabi, I wanted to tell you about Josh
就想跟你说
the second that I found out.
但你好像和库珀很开心
But you seemed so happy with Cooper,
我就是不忍♥心告诉你[没有心]
I just-- I didn't have the heart.
你承认自己没良心啦
So you admit you have no heart.
你有权对我生气 好吗
Look, you have every right to be mad at me. Okay?
虽然我的本意是好的
Even though my intentions were good,
这很愚蠢 我负全责
it was stupid and I take full responsibility.
也许你该为你的行为
And maybe you should take some responsibility
负一些责
for how you've been acting.
什么
What?
你该为你的行为
You should take some responsibility
负一些责
for how you've been acting.
我的行为吗
How I've been acting?
我爱乔什 不 我爱库珀
"I love Josh. No, I love Cooper.
他是真命天子 不 他才是
"He's the one. No, he's the one.
我有两个真命天子
I have two ones."
首先 那一点也不像我
Okay, first of all, that sounds nothing like me.
其次
And second of all-- -
你得赶走门口那个人
you need to get rid of whoever is at that door.
好吧 从现在开始我挺你
Okay. From now on, I got your back.
-她在吗 -不在
- Is she here? - Nope!
-我知道她在 -你怎么知道的
- I know she's here. - How?
我看见她了
I see her.
-加比 我们得谈谈 -不谈 不要闹剧了
- Gabi, we need to talk. - No. No more talking, no more drama.
我需要的是让今晚结束
What I need is for this night to end.
那可不是结束的声音
That is not the sound of ending!
-加比 我们得谈谈 -三个月来
- Gabi, we need to talk. - For three months,
你们一句话都没跟我说 现在你俩闭不了嘴了
none of you said a word to me. And now none of you can shut up!
听到了吗 库珀
You hear that, Cooper?
她不想跟你说话 拜拜了您啊
She doesn't want to talk to you. So buh-bye now.
去你的 拜拜了您啊
Don't buh-bye me. Buh-bye you.
-后退 -你才后退
- Hey, back off. - You back off.
你俩什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you two?
对不起 我过分了
I'm sorry, that was out of line.
是的
It was.
-这样也是 -搞什么
- So is this. - What the hell?
乔什 住手
Josh, stop!
好吧 够了
Okay, that's it.
你们快住手
Oh my god, you guys, stop!
-不要弄坏搅拌机 -天啊
- Not the blender! - Oh, my god!
住手 住手 住手
Stop! Stop! Stop!
别弄倒烛台
Not the votives!
住手
Stop!
天啊 你们得停止打架 好吗
Oh, my god! Okay, you need to stop fighting, all right?
因为你们打得太挫了 好丢人
Because you're bad at it, and it's embarrassing!
我受不了了 好吗
I can't take this anymore. Okay?
我受够了 你俩我都受够了
I'm-- I'm done. I'm done with both of you.
好吗 你们得出去
All right? You need to get out.
明天上班时见吗
So I'll see you at work tomorrow?
是的 但我会迟到的
Yes, but I will be late.
醒醒 加比
Wake up, Gabi,
你最好的朋友要带你去吃早餐...
'cause your best friend is taking you to breakfast at--
早上好
Good morning!
你看起来精力充沛 怎么了
You seem peppy. Why?
因为那些谎言和背叛 我睡不着
Well, thanks to all the lies and betrayal, I couldn't sleep.
所以我出去散了个步
So I took one of those
想着我这辈子都干了些啥啊
"What am I doing with my life" walks,
我意识到你说得对
and I realized you were right.
我表现得像是浪漫喜剧里为情所困的姑娘
I've been acting like some lovesick girl in a rom-com
而没有追逐我的梦想
instead of following my dreams.
我不是茱莉亚·罗伯茨 而是茱莉亚·蔡尔德
I'm not Julia Roberts, I'm Julia Child.
然后突然想到 达比
And then it hit me. D'arby.
声音很尖的流浪汉吗
The homeless guy with the really high-pitched voice?
不 那是达布尼
No, no, no, that's Dabney.
我说的是查尔斯·达比
I'm talking about Charles D'arby,
旧金山最有名的厨师
One of the most famous chefs in San Francisco.
每年他都会举办一场比赛 寻找一名学徒
Every year, he has a contest to find an apprentice to work
在他瑞士的米其林星级餐厅工作 我申请了
at his Michelin-starred restaurant in Switzerland, and I applied!
"你和乔什的工作呢" 你问
"What about your job with Josh," You ask?
我先去上班 直到我得到学徒的工作
Well, I'm keeping it until I get the apprenticeship,
我会得到的
and I am getting it.
我已经提交了三份原创食谱
I already submitted three original recipes,
个人情况说明
a personal statement,
和三封伪造的推荐信
and three fake references.
我只用拍一段刀工的视频了
All I have left to do is make a video of my knife skills.
我喝了好多咖啡啊
Man, I've had a lot of coffee.
-亲爱的 真抱歉 -没必要
- Baby, I am so sorry. - Not necessary.
我再也不气你对我撒谎乔什的事了
I am no longer angry with you for lying to me about Josh.
因为你是被他强迫骗我的
Because you were coerced by him into deceiving me.
艾略特 我原谅你
And Elliot, I forgive you
因为你并没有背叛我
because you didn't really betray me as a friend
毕竟你一开始就不怎么喜欢我
since you never really liked me in the first place.
太对了
That is so true.
关键是...
The important thing is...
我要结婚了 而你不在宾客名单上
I'm getting married, and you're not invited.
棒棒哒
Yay!
加比来了吗
Did I hear Gabi?
尤兰达 能让我们单独待一会吗
Hey, Yolanda, um, would you mind giving us a minute?
乔什 别这样 我不想讨论这事
Josh, no, I don't want to talk.
尤兰达 作为我的朋友 请你留下
Yolanda, as my friend, I'm asking you to stay.
-没问题 -尤兰达 作为你的老板
- Oh, sure. - Yolanda, as your boss,
请你离开
I'm asking you to leave.
-好的 -你欠我的
- Yep. - You owe me.
-对 -我可是付工资给你的人
- Yep. - I pay you.
抱歉 加比 钱更重要
Sorry, Gabi, monies before honeys.
加比 我们得谈谈
Gabi, we need to talk.
是啊 早餐你想吃什么
Yes, we do. What would you like for breakfast?
我想来一份美味的
I would like a delicious plate
"请坐下来 听听这个"
of please sit down and listen to this.
-乔什 -我就想让你
- Josh! - Look, it's just a voice mail
听一通语♥音♥留言 仅此而已
I want you to hear. That's it.
好吧
Fine.
昨晚在我取消婚礼之后
Last night after I called off my wedding,
我想见的人是你
you're the person that I wanted to see.
我甚至去你家 拿着玫瑰跑上逃生梯
I even ran up your fire escape with roses.
我不知道该说什么
Um, I don't know what I was gonna say,
但知道我想见你
but I knew that I needed to see you
然后我看到了库珀和你在一起
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表