剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
I mean... Gabi?
我在想 既然你要工作
Uh, I was thinking, since you have to work,
或许丹妮尔今晚可以去我那 跟我住
maybe Danielle should come with me and spend the night at my place.
-这主意不错 -太棒了
- Great idea. - Yes.
不
No!
我只是不想太麻烦你们
I... just don't want to be any trouble.
真的吗
Really?
没事的 一点都不麻烦
I mean, yeah, that's no trouble at all.
对啊 你们女生好好去玩玩吧
Yeah, you girls run and have some fun.
见见帅哥什么的 去吧 亲爱的
Maybe meet some boys. Come on, darling.
你一直待在佛蒙特那种乡下地方
You've been stuck in the woods of Vermont.
有多久都没出去好好疯狂一番了
When was the last time you went and got crazy?
好了 咱们走
Okay, let's go.
我准备好了 来吧
Okay, let's do this.
老天 你这睡衣是什么做的
Oh my god! How did you make those pajamas?
剥了整间动物园的皮吗
Did you skin an entire zoo?
我也挺喜欢你的睡衣
I like your pajamas, too.
是跟芭比娃娃一起卖♥♥的 还是可以单买♥♥
Did it come with Barbie, or was it sold separately?
你睡的是哪张床
Which bed do you sleep in?
那是毛球的床
That's Fluffykins' bed.
他睡得比较晚 要等《法律与秩序》播完以后
He turns in late, after Law & Order.
你在做什么 我要你睡到床上来
What are you doing? I need you in the bed,
这样我才能假装有人睡在我身边
so I can simulate having a person next to me while I sleep.
我才不要跟你假装什么
I'm not simulating anything!
知道吗 老娘不干了
You know what? Forget this whole thing.
我给你弄到了亚瑟小子的票 我们说好了的
I got you tickets to Usher. We had a deal!
好吧 那我要用枕头堆座墙
Fine! But I'm building a pillow wall.
跟一个男人同床共枕却不能碰
Getting into bed with a man and not touching him.
就跟老娘当年结婚时一模一样
It's like I'm married all over again.
她在狂亲她老妈的男朋友
She was kissing all over her mother's boyfriend?
我在浪漫肥皂剧里看过这桥段
Ooh! I saw this on a telenovela once.
她是刚刚从昏迷中苏醒吗
Did she just come out of a coma?
小声点 我不想让她听见
I don't want her to hear.
别担心 她在洗澡呢
Don't worry about it. She's in the shower.
回来的这一路上
I mean, the whole way over here
我都在劝她 如果她要勾引乔什
I was trying to convince her that if she went for Josh,
就会彻底毁了她跟她老妈的关系
then she would ruin her relationship with her mother forever.
你知道她说什么吗
And you know what she said?
"乔什尝起来像棉花糖"
"Josh tastes like cotton candy!"
她还得在这待两天呢
I mean, she's here for two more days.
-我该怎么办 -不 你没时间了
- What am I gonna do? - Oh, no, no, you don't have two more days.
这疯女人随时都会爆发 你得赶紧弄走她
That crazy bomb is ticking. You need to get rid of her now.
或者 我可以
Or-- I mean, what if I pull out
把我和妈妈的相册拿给她看
all the photo albums of me and my mother, I mean,
让她明白什么是真正的母女关系
and show her what a real relationship looks like?
我觉得这是我妈妈会想让我做的
I feel like that's what my mom's telling me to do.
真的吗 你再好好听听
Really? Listen again.
因为我觉得她说的是
Because what I'm hearing is...
"赶紧把那疯婆子送去机场
"Drive that crazy bitch to the airport
让她坐飞机回佛蒙特去"
"and put her on a plane to Vermont."
知道吗 我还是去把相册拿出来
You know what? I think I'm gonna get out the photo albums,
这样等她洗完澡出来
so when she gets out of the shower,
-就可以... -等等
- then she's-- - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
她在里面待了好久
She's been in there for forever.
热水应该二十分钟前就用光了
She should've run out of hot water 20 minutes ago.
天呐
Oh god!
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!
或许你说的没错
Maybe my mom really was talking to you,
那疯婆子居然从浴室窗户里爬出去了
because that crazy bitch climbed out the bathroom window!
就跟浪漫肥皂剧里一样
Just like the telenovela.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
不
No! No!
不不不不不
Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
丹妮尔 停下
Danielle, stop!
就算你和乔什以前在摩天轮上嘿♥咻♥过
Just because you once had sex with Josh on a ferris wheel,
也不代表你现在能偷偷爬上他床啊
doesn't mean you can sneak into be with him now!
我可以解释
I can explain.
我让你不要把肖娜女儿接过来
I asked you not to fly Shauna's daughter out here,
但你接了
but you did.
本来没人会告诉肖娜
And no one was supposed to tell Shauna
我和她女儿上过床
that I had sex with her daughter,
但你说了
but you did.
或许会没事的呢
Maybe it's gonna be okay.
在度过最初的震惊期之后
I mean, after she gets over her initial shock,
肖娜会没事的
Shauna's gonna be fine.
乔什 和你一起的这两周真的很愉快
Josh, these two weeks have been some of the best times I've ever had,
我真是没想到结局会是这么羞辱 再见
and I never imagined it would come to such a humiliating end. Goodbye!
肖娜 等等
Shauna, wait.
我们都有过去
Look... we all have pasts.
重要的是我想和你在一起
The important thing is I wanna be with you.
不 你睡了我女儿
No, you had sex with my daughter!
你们美国人怎么说的来着
What's that thing all the Americans say?
对了 恶心
Oh yeah. Eww!
是丹妮尔的短♥信♥
Oh, it's Danielle.
"妈妈 枫糖厂出了急事 得回家了
"Mom, maple syrup emergency. Had to fly home.
见到你和乔什在一起真高兴
So thrilled about you and Josh, and...
喜欢看你幸福的样子 亲亲抱抱 丹妮尔"
I loved seeing you so happy. Kiss, hug, Danielle."
看到了吗 你和乔什她选了你
See? See? She chose you over Josh.
我做的很对
I did the right thing.
虽然可笑 但没错
I guess, in a funny way, you did.
再见 加比
Goodbye, Gabi.
再见 乔什
Goodbye, Josh.
我只抱没睡过我女儿的人
Hugs are for people who haven't slept with my daughter.
为什么
Why?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
为什么
Why? Why? Why?
为什么 为什么 为什么
Why? Why, why, why? Why?
为什么 你猜怎么着 不用回答
Why? You know what? Don't answer that question!
请你出去
Get out!
出去
Out!
埃兰 我想说"太阳晒屁♥股♥了"
Alan, I would say, "Rise and shine,"
可在我屁♥股♥上的不是太阳嘛
but it appears somebody already has.
我不是埃兰
I'm not Alan,
那是我的发卷
and that's one of my hair rollers!
尤兰达
Yolanda!
你该看着我睡觉的
You were supposed to be watching me,
不是沾我一身女人臭味
not getting your woman stink on me.
对不起 我就闭了一下眼
I'm sorry! I closed my eyes for one second,
美国演员 身高仅152
然后就发现搂着亚洲版的丹尼·德维托醒来了
next thing I know, I woke up spooning an Asian Danny DeVito!
等等 所以你整晚都睡过去了吗
Wait, so you slept the whole night?
没看我♥干♥了什么吗
You didn't see me do anything?
放心 我们晚上都在睡觉
Oh, relax! We both slept through the night.
能发生什么奇怪的事
What's the weirdest thing that could've happened?
等等 你怎么会...
Wait. How did you get my--
你又怎么穿了...
And how did you manage to put on...
你怎么会来 一定不是好事
Why are you here? It can't be good.
加比 开门
Gabi, open the door.
首先 我要跟你说我真的对这一切
Okay, first, let me start by saying I'm really, really sorry
很抱歉 为了补偿你
about everything, and to make it up to you,
我做了你最喜欢的菜
I made your favorite dish.
-松露奶酪通心粉吗 -你第二喜欢的
- Truffle mac and cheese? - Your second favorite dish.
索菲亚打电♥话♥给我 我知道这周是你妈妈的生日
Sofia called me, and I know it was your mother's birthday this week.
这也就解释了你昨天的行为
And I think that explains your behavior yesterday.
但不包括其他天的
Not every other day.
我猜每年的这个时候我都很难受
I guess this time of year's really hard for me.
如果你想聊聊 我的门永远对你敞开
I want you to know my door's always open if you need to talk.
不是卧室门
Not my bedroom door.
在你说了那么多"为什么"以后
I guess after you said, "Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?",
让我也开始思考 为什么呢
it really made me think, "Why?"
然后我明白了我只是
And I realized I was just trying
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表