剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
-因为你真是帅到冒烟 -谢谢
- 'Cause you are sizzling hot. - Thank you.
我真没想到能有这一天
I never thought I'd see the day.
你可能跟加比去约会
You may be going on a date with Gabi,
艾略特要结婚了
Elliot getting married,
而我...孑然一身
and here I am... with nothing.
我在吧台那挂着账呢
I have a tab open at the bar.
除了那个
Except that.
加比
未接来电 加比
乔什 我打来是因为有事要说
Hey, Josh. I'm calling because I have some news.
超级棒的事
Some really amazing news.
我拿到学徒资格了
I got the apprenticeship.
我真的很想当面告诉你
I hate to tell you this over the phone,
但如果看到了你
but if I saw you in person,
我怕自己做不出这样的决定了
I'm not sure I'd be able to make the same decision.
在经历了这疯狂的一周
After this crazy week of deciding
觉得选库珀还是你以后
whether I should choose Cooper or choose you,
我决定选自己
I decided to choose me.
这是我做过最艰难的决定了
And it's the hardest decision that I've ever had to make.
真的很抱歉我们没能有第二次机会
I'm really sorry we didn't get a second chance.
希望你谅解
I hope you understand.
你一直支持着我 我知道你还会的
You've always been there for me, so I know that you will.
我会给你们寄明信片的 再见
Okay, I'll send you guys a postcard. Bye!
另外 我是加比
Oh, this is Gabi, by the way.
太让人伤心了 达布尼
It's just sad, Dabney.
加比才走了几天 日子好难过
Gabi's only been gone a few days and it's just really hard.
我在公♥寓♥里乱溜达 吃麦片
You know, I rattle around the apartment, eat cereal.
之前我们形影不离
We used to do everything together.
购物 美甲 叫外卖♥♥
Shop, get pedicures, order takeout.
你知道最糟的是什么吗
You know what the worst part is?
她带走了平板电脑 我只能用笔记本了
She took the tablet so I'm stuck using the laptop.
真讨厌 你懂吗
It just really sucks. You know what I mean?
我的狗让我烧东西
My dog tells me to burn stuff.
聊天真愉快
Good talk.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表