剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
不不不 好吧 不是这样
No! No, no, no, no. Okay, no, no, no.
你不明白
You don't understand.
那留言之所以在我电脑里
The reason why that's on my laptop,
是因为我从她手♥机♥里删掉了
is because I took it off her phone.
你看 我不想她听见
See, I didn't want her to listen to
因为我跟你在一起很开心
it because I'm so happy with you.
所以 你对加比没有感觉吗
So, you don't have feelings for Gabi?
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
乔什 你很可爱 也是个好男人
Josh, you are adorable and a good man,
但我不做第二名
But I am never runner-up.
别走
Don't go.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
再见 乔什
Goodbye, Josh.
再见 加比 吉莉
Goodbye, Gabi. Jilly!
我可以去当泊车员
I could be a valet parker.
是吗 你会开手动档吗
Really? Can you drive a stick?
不会
No.
你会平行泊车吗
Can you parallel park?
不会
No.
那你能当泊车员吗
Then, can you be a valet parker?
不能
No.
天啊 怎么回事 之前一切都那么完美
God, what happened? Everything was so perfect.
我在中国玩得那么高兴 和库珀那么幸福
I had an amazing time in China, I had a great time with Cooper,
我还有工作
I had a job.
加比 我是乔什 想跟你聊聊
Hey, Gabi, it's Josh, I need to talk to you.
说吧 说完拉倒
Go ahead. Get it over with quick.
我被开除了 是吗
I'm fired, right?
你没被开除
You're not fired.
你为什么不开除我 我自己都想开除自己
How could you not fire me? I would fire me!
我连鸡肉馅饼都没一般人做得好吃
I can't even cook a pot pie better than a civilian.
加比 够了
Gabi, stop.
我是故意选她的
I picked hers on purpose.
想得美 那是盲品好吗
Nice try. It was a blind taste test.
我能尝出来哪个是你的
And I knew which one was yours.
-怎么会 -酥皮里加了培根
- How? - Bacon in the crust.
典型的加比风格
Signature Gabi move.
还有 不加洋葱 因为我不喜欢
Also, no onions, 'cause I hate them.
多加了豆子 因为我很喜欢
Extra peas, 'cause I love them.
你是尝出来了
You did know.
那你为什么还选她的
Well, then why did you pick hers?
为了跟她上♥床♥
For the sex reasons.
我之前只是想跟吉莉能合拍一点
I just really wanted things to work out with Jilly.
什么叫"之前想" 怎么了
What do you mean "wanted"? What happened?
我们分手了
We broke up.
什么 为什么
What! Why?
她不喜欢我的歌♥
She didn't like my music.
我还觉得又找个"女朋友"
And I also think that maybe it was a little too soon for me
有点太急了
to have a "girlfriend."
乔什
Aww, Josh.
总有天 你会找到不用
Someday, you're gonna find a girlfriend
这样比划的女朋友的
you don't have to put quotes around.
一个你觉得不可思议的女朋友
I mean, somebody who's incredible for you,
百分百的懂你 还最好不会做饭
who totally gets you, and who, hopefully, can't cook.
-你这么觉得吗 -是的
- You think so? - Yeah.
你会找到完美的那个人的
You're gonna find somebody who's perfect for you.
就像我和库珀
Just like me and Cooper.
就像你和库珀
Just like you and Cooper.
没错
Yeah.
你想看我和库珀去中国玩拍的照片吗
Hey, do you want to see pictures of my trip to China with Cooper?
一点都不想
Not even a little.
好了 我刚写好了分手短♥信♥
Okay, I just finished my breakup text.
这样行不行
How does this sound?
乔治 真的很高兴遇见你
George, it was really nice to meet you,
但是我要说实话
but I have to be honest,
我只剩三个月能活了
I have three months to live.
让你看到这么美好的我 却又再夺走
And it will be cruel to give you so much,
真是残忍♥
only to take it away.
很好 非常好
It's good, really really good.
所以你觉得他不会很伤心吗
So you don't think he'll be too crushed?
不 我觉得他会没事的
Uhhh... no, I think he'll be okay.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表