剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
昨晚把你从旅馆赶走我真的很抱歉
I feel horrible that I kicked you out of the hotel room last night.
是啊 那不是我想的
Yeah, that was not the way
我们被赶走的方式
I was hoping we were gonna get kicked out.
是我在吃醋 无理取闹
I was being insecure and irrational.
通常 我只占一样的
Normally, I'm only one of those things.
我也早该跟你说乔什那事的
And I should've told you about Josh.
瞒着你是我不对
It was wrong not to tell you.
我不会再有事骗你了
I will never keep anything from you again.
我也不会 所以我...
Neither will I, which is why...
加比 我有话要跟你说
Gabi, there's something I need to tell you.
我也有话要跟你说
There's something I need to tell you, too.
或许我该先说
Well, maybe I should go first,
因为这真的是大事 我想让你
'cause this is really big, and I really want you
好好消化一下
to take it in before you react.
-我爱你 -什么
- I love you. - What?
抱歉 我等不及了 我爱你
I'm sorry. I couldn't wait. I love you.
你想跟我说什么来着
Now, what did you want to tell me?
我要辞了中国的工作
That I'm quitting my job in China
搬回来和你一起
and moving back to be with you.
是吗
You are?
是的
Yes, of course.
因为我也爱你
Because I love you, too.
太棒了
Yes!
真的很抱歉 我太紧张了
I'm really sorry. I was just really nervous,
因为不确定你是不是会回应我
because I wasn't sure if you were gonna actually say it, too.
-我还有另一个秘密 -什么
- Oh, and I have another secret. - Yeah?
我把旅馆门卡给索菲亚了 家里只剩我们
I gave Sofia the hotel room key, so we're alone.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
天呐
Oh my god.
天呐
Oh my god.
天呐
Oh my god.
天呐
Oh my god.
天呐
Oh my god.
天呐
Oh my god.
我懂 是吧
I know. Right?
不 旅馆刚发来了账单
No, the hotel just sent me the bill.
天呐
Oh my god!
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表