剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
她要回家去
She's going home.
我们要睡觉去
We're going to bed.
亲爱的 等我一下哈
Sweetie, just give me one second.
我马上就来
I'll be up in a jiff.
亲 抱歉让你担心
Hon, I'm sorry that I worried you so much
觉得自己非来不可
you felt like you had to come over here.
但事情是这样的 乔什和我才开始恋爱
But, here's the thing. Josh and I are in a new relationship,
我觉得他似乎还有些念着前任
and I think he may be a little hung up on his ex still,
所以我想使劲浑身解数赢得他的心
so I'm using every biscuit in my basket to win him over.
你理解的 对吗
You understand, right?
是啊 绝对理解
I do, yeah, I totally do.
但问题是 我需要这份工作
But, here's my thing: I need this job.
显然我们有问题了
Well, appears we have a situation.
没错
Appears we do.
你觉得该怎么解决
How do you suggest we remedy that?
不如我们都做顿晚餐
Well, how about we both cook the dinner
看乔什更喜欢谁的
and we see which one Josh likes the best.
你想斗饭哈 没问题
If you're asking for a cook-off, you got one.
好 如果我赢了 晚餐我做
Okay, well, if I win, then I cook the dinner,
你离我厨房♥远一点
and you stay out of my kitchen.
如果我赢 晚餐我来
And if I win, I cook the dinner,
还有从今以后任何我想做的晚餐
and any other dinner I want to from now on.
在乔什的厨房♥里做
In Josh's kitchen.
-来战 -来
- Game on! - So on!
我们等天亮吧
Let's wait till the sun comes up.
-很好 -好
- Good idea. - Okay.
闻起来好香啊
Ooh, something smells good in here.
谢谢
Thank you.
她是在跟我说话
She was talking to me!
疯狂的白妞们啊
Crazy white girls.
看看你
Look at you.
我不知道谁更辛苦呢 你还是你的塑身裤
I don't know who's working harder, you or those spanx.
塑身裤
The spanx.
再多吃一颗炸虾球它的纽扣就会撑爆
I am one popcorn shrimp away from blowing a button
砸死一个人
and killing the man.
我还是想不通你怎么能
I still don't know how you got a date
跟全世界最性感的擦窗工约会
with the world's sexiest window washer.
我们心有灵犀
We have a connection.
光靠手势就能交流
We were able to communicate with just our hands.
真有爱 擦窗工
Oh, that's cute, window man.
不过我们还是用嘴说吧
But, let's talk with our voices now.
等会再"上手"
We can talk with our hands later.
你知道我是听障 对吗
You know I'm deaf, right?
不
No.
我不知道
No, I did not.
等等
Hold on.
他是听障 我该怎么办
He's deaf. What do I do?
跟他出去呀 他那么性感
Go out with him. He's hot.
但我从来没跟听障约会过
But, I've never been out with a deaf guy before.
所以呢 你也没跟帅哥约会过啊
So? You've never been out with a hot guy before.
我们要怎么交流啊
How are we supposed to communicate?
我们为什么要小声说 他听不见啊
Why are we whispering? He can't hear us.
我会读唇语 美女
I can read lips, mamacita.
看看 你终于有个会读东西的约会对象呢
Well, look at that, you finally have a date who can read.
这是今晚赴宴的人员调查
Here's the research on the guys coming to dinner tonight.
只有一个还算帅
Only one of them is cute.
你想出办法确保我
Did you figure out a way to make sure
能选中吉莉的馅饼了吗
I pick Jilly's pie over Gabi's pie?
我们能别说"馅饼"这词了吗
Can we please stop talking about their pies?
俚语暗指女性私处
我都要干呕了
It's making me dry heave.
我说真的
I'm serious.
我必须选出吉莉的
I need to pick Jilly's.
很简单 吉莉用紫红色瓷盅
It's easy. Jilly's using the aubergine ramekin,
加比用黄绿色
Gabi's using the chartreuse.
你能说一遍直男版吗
Can you say that again in hetero?
吉莉是紫的 加比是绿的
Jilly's purple, Gabi's green.
瓷盅就是烤馅饼的小碗
And a ramekin's a small dish you bake in.
懂了
Gotcha.
谁赢有什么关系
Why does it matter who wins?
因为吉莉开始觉得没有安全感
Because Jilly's starting to feel insecure.
担心我还想着加比
She's worried that I'm not over Gabi.
卡洛琳 担心我还想着卡洛琳
Caroline. She's worried I'm not over Caroline.
所以我要选出她的馅饼 证明我喜欢加比
So, I have to pick Jilly's pie to prove that I'm into Gabi.
吉莉 我喜欢吉莉 吉莉
Jilly! I'm into Jilly! Jilly, Jilly!
绿的是谁来着
Who's green again?
好了 我们首先蒙上你眼睛
Okay, first we have to blindfold you.
不要 为什么要蒙上
No. Why do I have to be blindfolded?
昨晚你也没在意啊
Didn't seem to bother you last night.
这不是一回事
This is so not that.
好了 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
太好吃了
So good.
第二个
And, number two.
也很好吃
Also delicious.
所以 你选哪个
So, which do you choose?
我选哪个
Which one do I choose?
快选一个
Just pick one!
好吧
Fine.
我...选...
I... pick...
第一个
the first one.
-是我的 -什么
- That's mine. - What?
我赢了 打败了专业厨师
I won! I beat a professional chef.
你选了我的 亲爱的
You picked mine, sweetie!
谢天谢地
Thank god.
恭喜 你赢的光明正大
Well, congrats. You won fair and square.
别气馁 加比 第二名没什么不好的
Chin up, Gabi. There's no shame in being runner-up.
起码别人这么说
Or so I've been told.
加比 等等
Gabi, wait.
给
Here.
带个我的馅饼走吧
Take one of my pies.
高热量的食物 能给人愉悦感
你看着似乎需要点暖心美食
It looks like you could use a little bit of comfort food.
谢谢
Thanks.
这么早就回来了 约会不顺吗
You're back early. It didn't work out?
是的
No, it did not.
或许下次你该跟个视障约会
Well, maybe next time you should date a blind guy.
怎么了
What happened?
买♥♥单的时候 他想要AA
When the check came, he wanted to go dutch.
我不怪他 我见过你能吃多少
I can't blame him. I've seen how much you can eat.
然后 他用半价券付了自己那一半
And then, he paid for his half with a two-for-one coupon.
你该甩了他这抠门又性感的家伙
You gotta dump his cheap, but well-sculpted ass.
不行 他会觉得我歧视听障的
I can't. He'll think I'm prejudiced against the deaf.
但我只是歧视抠门
But, I'm just prejudiced against the cheap.
没错 如果谁想尝你的甜头
Yeah. If a man wants your milk,
他得接受你这一整只大奶牛
he's gotta buy the whole cow.
除了不吃乳制品的盖瑞 我要说晚餐很成功
Except for no-dairy Gary, I'd say dinner was a hit.
我说你才成功
I'd say you were a hit.
我喜欢你选的歌♥
I like the music you picked.
真的吗 那再放
Really? Let's turn it up.
能请你跳支舞吗 女士
May I have this dance, m'lady?
又帅舞技又好啊
Aww, handsome, and he can dance.
还没到精彩部分呢
Wait till thriller comes on.
加比 我是从机场
Hey, Gabi, I'm calling you from...
-不不不 -给你打的电♥话♥
- No, no, no, no! - The airport, actually.
在我昨晚取消婚礼以后
Last night, after I called off my wedding,
-不是这首 -想见的人是你
- Wrong song. - You're the one I wanted to see.
-这是... -我甚至去了你家
- This is... - I even drove to your house
拿着玫瑰爬上逃生梯 想...
and climbed up your fire escape with roses to--
刚才到哪了
So, where were we?
-天啊 -不 听我解释
- Oh, my god! - No, I can explain!
你还想着的不是卡洛琳 是加比
It's not Caroline you're still hung up on, it's Gabi.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表