剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
What's all the commotion?
肖娜 我希望你明白
Shauna, I want you to know
这件事跟我毫无关系
I had nothing to do with this.
你好 妈妈
Hi, mom.
天呐 丹妮
Oh my God! Dani!
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
她飞过整个美国
Well, she flew all the way across the country
就因为她想见你 对吗 丹妮尔
because she wanted to see you. Isn't that right, Danielle?
加比给我打电♥话♥的时候 我就决定来了
When Gabi called me, I jumped at the chance.
你想知道她为什么从不给你寄贺卡吗
And you wanna know why she never sent you any cards?
你说吧
Well, you tell her.
-因为... -她非常想要独♥立♥
- It's-- it's-- - She really needed her independence,
但现在她意识到... 你说吧
but now she realizes that-- you tell her.
没有你的生活一点都不美妙
My life is nowhere near as good without you in it.
你能原谅我吗
Can you ever forgive me?
我能吗
Can I?
她能 她能
She can. She can.
乔什 看到没 跟你说这办法管用吧
See, Josh? I told you this would all work out.
要是你想帮我报销她的机票钱
Now, if you wanna pay me back for her plane ticket,
-就再好不过了 -糟了
- that would be really great. - Not cool.
出大事了 这简直是场灾难
This is totally not cool. This is a disaster.
真的吗 我们看到的是一回事吗
Seriously? Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
因为我看到的是一幅在我们面前
Because what I'm seeing is a beautiful mother-daughter reunion
母女重聚的温馨景象
happening right in front of us.
这种情况下会出什么问题啊
What could possibly be wrong with this picture?
她就是摩天轮女孩
That's ferris-wheel girl!
你确定那就是摩天轮女孩吗
Are you sure that's ferris-wheel girl?
那都是几年前的漆黑夜晚了
I mean, it was years ago in the dark.
"漆黑"吗 她整个人都是亮的
Dark? She was all lit up.
她身上一会红 一会蓝
Her body was red, then blue,
一会黄... 然后又变成红色的了
then yellow... then red again.
或许她不记得你了
Well, maybe she won't remember you.
得了吧 加比 是我哎
Come on, Gabi. It's me!
乔什 我太激动了
Josh, I'm so excited to say this,
认识一下我的女儿丹妮尔
meet my daughter Danielle.
你好 我叫乔什
Hi, I'm Josh.
很高兴见到你
Hey, nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
-这时候该来杯香槟 -好主意
- Well, this calls for champagne. - Great idea!
抱歉 丹妮 是安德森·库珀打来的
Oh! I'm sorry, Dani. It's Anderson Cooper.
要是不接他会发牢骚 我马上回来
He gets real whiny if you don't pick up. I'll be right back.
枫糖浆是吧
So... maple syrup, huh?
是的 也是机缘巧合 但挺适合我
Yeah, it's kinda random, but it suits me.
佛蒙特州
Vermont!
那里挺冷的 冬天冰天雪地
Pretty cold there. Gets kind of cold there in the winter.
是啊 冷得没办法在摩天轮上嘿♥咻♥
Yeah. Way to cold to have sex on a ferris wheel.
我就知道 我知道你记得我
I knew it! I knew you remembered me!
当然 谁忘得了 你一会红
Yeah, who could forget? You were red,
一会蓝 一会黄 然后又变成红色的了
then blue, then yellow, and then red again.
-香槟来了 -就是她 我说了吧
- Champagne is served. - It's her. I told you.
你是摩天轮女孩吗
You're ferris-wheel girl?
该死
Damn it!
看看你都做了些什么
Do you see what you did?
你都做了些什么
Do you see what you did
我叫你不要做你非要做的事情
when you did the thing I told you not to do?
要是你没做你不该做的事情
Well, if you didn't do the thing that you shouldn't have done,
那么我做的这事
then the thing I did
就会变成我该做的了
would've been the thing that I should've done!
我们现在怎么办
So what are we gonna do?
大家别吵了 好吗
Okay, everybody just shut up, all right?
今天是个宝贵的日子
This is a very precious day.
你知道你对他做了什么
You know what you did to him.
他知道他对你做了什么 关键是
He knows what he did to you. The important thing is
绝不能让你妈妈知道你们之间做的事
your mother can never find out what you did to each other.
你想让我欺骗肖娜吗
You want me to lie to Shauna?
我会很难受的
That puts me in a very uncomfortable position.
是吗 总不会比你们俩
Oh, really? Well, it can't be any more uncomfortable
在摩天轮上更难受了吧
than the position you guys were in on the ferris wheel!
加比 晚餐太美味了
Gabi, this dinner was absolutely delicious.
而且非常顺利
And completely uneventful.
妈妈 你发现
Mom, do you realize
这是三年来我俩第一次共进晚餐吗
this is the first dinner we've had together in three years?
-为了补偿失去的时光 -干杯
- To making up for lost time. - Cheers!
准备好 因为此时此刻
Well, get ready, 'cause now it's time
该是三年来你们俩第一次一起品尝甜品了
for the first dessert you've had together in three years.
我好高兴
I'm so happy.
没事的 肖娜 我来收拾吧
Oh, don't worry, Shauna. I've got it.
让我来吧 你为我做的已经太多了
I insist. You've done so much for me.
谢谢
Thanks.
这真是个奇迹
I mean, this is a miracle.
-一切都太顺利了 -我知道
- Things are going great. - I know.
-她什么都不知道 -太好了
- She doesn't have a clue. - Well, thank God.
-我真的很喜欢你妈妈 -是啊 她棒极了
- I really like your mom. - Yeah, she's great.
我真的很爱她
I love her... so much,
-还有 你知道吗 -知道什么
- and you know what? - What?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
自从我们在摩天轮上嘿♥咻♥以后
I've thought about you every single night
我每天晚上都在想着你
ever since we made love on that ferris wheel.
那幕一直在我脑海中转啊转
It just keeps going round and round in my mind,
-就像... -就像摩天轮一样吗
- like a... - I don't know-- ferris wheel?
没错 就是这样
Yes! That's it!
你太懂我了
You totally get me,
如今我在这里
and now here I am,
坐在你身边 就像是...
sitting next to you. It's like...
命中注定
destiny!
-谁想去阳台上吃甜点 -我想 妈妈
- Who's ready for dessert on the terrace? - I am, mommy!
还有 能帮我做点热巧克力吗
Oh, and can you make some hot cocoa?
什么都行 亲爱的
Anything for you, darling.
她真是阴魂不散
I thought she'd never leave.
你是怎么了 简直像疯了一样
What is wrong with you? You're acting crazy!
不 我没有
No, I am not.
我只是好想在你脖子上种草莓
I just wanna bite your neck!
-我先出去了 -我也去
- I'll be outside! - We'll be outside!
时间刚刚好 甜品也准备好了
Perfect timing. I've got the dessert.
加比 麻烦大了
Gabi, we have a problem.
-丹妮尔爱上我了 -你怎么会这么想
- Danielle's in love with me. - What? Why would you think that?
她说了"我爱你" 一直爱着我
She said, "I love you," she's never stopped loving me...
-她想在我脖子上种草莓 -我明白了
- She wants to bite my neck. - I see what's going on here.
你只是不高兴我不按你说的做
You're just upset because I went against your wishes,
而一切又这么顺利 所以你无法接受
it all worked out, and you can't stand it.
加比 给丹妮尔冲热巧克力的水开了吗
Gabi, is the water warm yet for Danielle's cocoa?
一切都准备好了
Everything's ready to go.
给你
Here you go.
去吧 快去啊
Go! Go!
你忘了拿棉花糖
Oh, you forgot the marshmallows.
不不不 别走啊
No, no, no, no. Don't go.
你好啊
Hi.
你不能再这样了
Okay, look, this has to stop.
没错 你说得对
You're right. No, you're right.
我是来修复和妈妈的关系的
I came here to fix my relationship with my mother,
所以我们不能这样
so this can't happen.
-谢谢你 -但这个可以
- Thank you. - But this can.
天啊
Oh god!
真高兴能看到你跟丹妮尔重聚
I'm just so happy that you and Danielle are back together!
我也是 但你快把棉花糖挤坏了 亲爱的
Me too. You're smushing the marshmallows, darling.
原来你说的不是胸
Oh, the actual marshmallows.
你找到棉花糖了 真棒
Hey, you found the marshmallows. Awesome.
原来已经这么晚了 我得去演播室了
I just noticed the time. I've got to get down to the studio.
我今晚有节目
I'm on air tonight.
-乔什 你会帮我好好招待女儿的对吗 -不
- Josh, I trust you'll entertain my daughter while I'm out. - No!
我的意思是... 加比
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表