剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Wait. You two.
你们从来没上过动感单车课 对吧
You've never been to a spin class, have you?
你怎么知道的
How can you tell?
因为我有眼睛
Because I have eyes.
初学者[处♥女♥]去后排
Spin virgins go to the back row.
有人嘲笑我是处♥女♥
I'm being made fun of for being a virgin?
高中的情景又重演了
It's like high school all over again.
真棒
Hey, great.
现在我们怎么和杰克拍照啊
Now how are we gonna get our photo taken with Jake?
听过自♥拍♥杆吗 小婊砸
You ever heard of a selfie stick, bitch?
瞧瞧谁终于回家了
Look who's finally home.
我接受了你的建议
I took your advice,
拥抱了生活 晚餐和甜点
and I said yes to life, to dinner, and to, um... dessert.
是焦糖甜点还是"叫♥床♥"甜点
Was it like ice cream dessert, or you scream dessert?
天啊 我之前从没做过这种事
Oh my god, you know, I've never done that before.
我是说 我做过啦
I mean, I've done that before,
但没有这样过
but never like that, you know?
我是个好女孩
I'm a nice girl
但做了坏女孩的事
who did a bad girl thing.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
你太对了
You were so right!
放手太好玩了
Letting go is fun.
我对生活说了"好"
I said yes to life,
结果找到了一个有趣迷人
and found a funny, charming, and uh,
非常浪漫的男人
very romantic guy.
他给我留了一张便条
Aww, he left me a note.
我跟你说了他很浪漫吗
Did I tell you he was romantic?
快打开 上面写的什么
Open it, open it! What's it say?
是五百块
It's $500.
他为什么给你五百...
Well, why would he give you 500--
天啊 他不会觉得我是...
Oh my god, you don't think he thinks I'm--
不 他没觉得你是...
No, I don't think he thinks you're--
你觉得他是怎么想的
What did you think that he thought?
-我是个妓♥女♥ -我也是这么想的
- That I'm a hooker? - Yeah, that's what I thought.
天啊
Oh, my god!
不 没事的 没事的
No, it's okay, it's okay! It's all right, hey.
往好的方面看
Look on the bright side...
至少你终于找到工作了
At least you finally got a job.
天啊 我成妓♥女♥了
Oh my god, I'm a hooker.
不
No!
你才不是妓♥女♥ 他以为你是而已
You're not a hooker, he just thought you were.
-这都怪你 加比 -怪我吗
- This is your fault, Gabi. - My fault?
没错 "拥抱生活 索菲亚"
Yes! "Say yes to life, Sofia."
我拥抱了生活
Well, I said yes to life,
现在成了只有七十八块存款的妓♥女♥
and now I'm just a ho with $78 in her bank account.
实际上是五百七十八块
Technically, $578.
闭嘴 我不会要那钱的
Shut up, shut up! I'm not gonna keep that money.
那是脏钱 肮脏的钱
That's dirty! That's dirty, dirty money.
我觉得这是个很搞笑的故事
Come on, I think this is gonna be a really funny story
-可以说给孩子... -就是这个 加比
to tell your kids one day. No, this is it. This is it, Gabi!
这是老天告诉我要回到佛罗里达州
This is the universe telling me to move back home to Florida.
我破产了 而且崩溃了
I'm just-- I'm totally broke, and totally broken.
你会没事的 我们会想办法的
Aww, you're gonna be fine, we'll figure something out.
当遇到难关时 我以前总是告诉自己
You know, when things were tough, I used to tell myself,
"至少你不是个妓♥女♥"
"Well, at least you're not a hooker."
现在都没法这样说了
Now I can't even say that.
可以说啊 只是那不是真的了
Well, you can, it just won't be true.
让我搞明白
Let me get this straight,
你站在索菲亚旁边
you were standing right next to Sofia,
结果别人觉得她才是妓♥女♥吗
and someone thought she was the prostitute?
艾略特 这事很严肃好吗 索菲亚真的很难过
Elliot, this is serious, okay? Sofia's really devastated.
至少她能举起她的腿
Well, at least she can lift her legs.
还能为此收钱
And get paid for it.
你俩怎么觉得
What possessed you two to think
你们能挺过一整节动感单车课啊
you could get through an entire class of soul spin?
你们拍到杰克·吉伦哈尔的照片了吗
Did you at least get a picture of Jake Gyllenhaal?
差不多吧 我只拍到了他的一只脚
Sort of. All I got was one of his foot.
他的脚好大啊
He's got some big feet.
那是我的脚 蠢货
That's my foot, fool!
猜猜谁跟那个美女单车教练约会了
Guess who's got a date with that hot spin instructor?
我啊
This guy!
等等 你跟我们上了一样的课
Wait, how did you take the same class we did
你怎么还能走啊
and you're still walking?
我每天都锻炼 而且吃得很健康
Well, I exercise every day and I eat right.
那就是我们不同的地方
Well, that's where we differ.
乔什 我能跟你谈谈嘛
Um, Josh, can I talk to you about something?
今天大家都想找我啊
Everybody wants a piece of me today, huh?
我真受欢迎
Popular guy.
说吧
Talk to me.
这事很严肃
Okay, this is kind of serious.
我能跟贴心不自大的乔什谈谈吗
Can I get sweet Josh or not-cocky Josh?
没问题 怎么了 亲爱的
You got it. What's wrong, babe?
那有点太娘了
That was kind of a halfsie.
怎么了
What's going on?
索菲亚想着要回佛罗里达州了
Sofia's thinking of moving home to Florida
因为她昨晚跟一个男人睡了
because she slept with a guy last night
他把她当成妓♥女♥了
who thought she was a hooker.
真是没料到
Did not see that one coming.
我得做些什么来改变这一切
I have to do something, something that's gonna turn this around.
我不知道该做什么 你知道吗
And I don't know what that something is. Do you?
好吧 那可是索菲亚
Okay, look, it's Sofia we're talking about here.
肯定出了什么差错
There's obviously some kind of mistake.
他们做完爱后 他往她的包包里塞进个
Well, he slipped an envelope with $500 in her purse
装了五百块的信封
after they had sex.
也许那是给别人的呢
Maybe it was meant for someone else?
信封上有她的名字吗
Was her name on the envelope?
没有
No.
有便条吗
Was there a note?
没有
No.
那钱可能是给别人的啊
So, the money could have been for anybody.
他也许是留给管家的
He could have left it for housekeeping.
或是助理 博♥彩♥经纪人的啊
Or maybe his assistant, or his bookie.
天呐 你说的没错
My God, you're right!
索菲亚不是妓♥女♥ 只是小偷而已
Sofia's not a hooker, she's just a thief.
你好 你还记得昨晚我们见过吗
Hi. Do you remember me from last night?
当时我和朋友在一起 她穿短裙
I was with my friend-- short dress,
细高跟 化烟熏妆
stilettos, smoky eyes?
那个妓♥女♥啊
Oh, the hooker.
她不是妓♥女♥ 你怎么会这么想呢
She's not! Why would you think that?
因为她穿短裙 细高跟 化烟熏妆
Short dress, stilettos, smoky eyes.
好吧 她不是妓♥女♥ 她很可爱
Okay, she's not a hooker. She's lovely.
-人很好 -让我猜猜
- She's super sweet-- - Let me guess.
-心地善良 -不对
- Heart of gold? - No!
心地的确善良
I mean, yes.
但重点是
But, the point is
经历了昨晚的误会之后
that after last night's misunderstanding
她很伤心 在考虑搬回佛州老家
she's so upset that she's considering moving home to Florida
去她爸爸的杂货店上班
to work at her father's grocery store.
收银妹子
Ooh, checkout girl.
那是我的性幻想之一
That's one of my fantasies.
别闹了
Stop it.
她是我最好的朋友 我不能让她搬回家
She's my best friend, and I'm not letting her move home.
所以照我说的做 好吗
So, here's what we're gonna do, okay?
你录段话给她
You're gonna record a message to her,
说她在包里找到的信封
saying that the envelope that she found in her purse
是从床头柜上掉进她包里的
must have fallen off the night stand
因为那本来是要给管家的
because it was meant for housekeeping.
准备 说吧
Okay, ready, go!
很抱歉你的朋友不开心
I'm sorry your friend's upset,
但我不会录的
but I'm not recording anything.
我怎么知道你不是警♥察♥
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表