剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Look, Elliot's right.
你没必要跟我道歉
You don't need to apologize to me.
我已经翻篇了 我很好
I've moved on. Everything's cool.
别误会 吃你甜点的是只海鸥 不是我
In case you were wondering, a seagull ate your dessert, not me.
我该走了
I better be off.
卡尔 这是我的前任厨师加比
Kal, this is my former chef Gabi.
她刚从瑞士
She just got back
一个很棒的培训班学成归来
from a really fancy apprenticeship in Switzerland.
欧洲的培训班 你一定很厉害
Ooh, an apprenticeship in Europe. You must be good.
我正想招一个厨师 你有兴趣吗
I'm looking for a chef. Are you interested?
-你说什么 -你说什么
- Excuse me? - Excuse me?
对不起 我们还没正式介绍
I'm sorry. We haven't been properly introduced.
我刚搬到隔壁 我叫卡尔 是个亿万富翁
I just moved in next door. I'm Kal. I'm a billionaire.
隔壁吗
Next door?
听着乔什 我不想让你
Listen, Josh, the last thing I want to do
觉得太尴尬
is make you feel awkward.
啥 我 不 你 尴尬 我 怎么会
What? Me? No. You! Awkward! Me? What?
她走之前我们有点小误会
Look, we had a little thing before she left.
实际上也没什么事 差不多而已
Actually, we didn't. We almost did.
我可不想掺合进什么事里
Well, I really don't want to get into the middle of a thing.
没事 你没听我说吗
There was no thing. Did you not just hear me?
什么事都没有
No thing happened.
既然没什么事
And since there was no thing,
也就没什么掺合不掺合的
there's nothing to get in the middle of.
全都是...浮云
Just a bunch of-- air.
那你不介意我接受这工作吧
So, you're cool if I take the job?
介意 我 什么 当然不 工作 接吧
Cool! Me! What? Yes! Cool! Me! Yeah! Job. Take.
-你确定吗 -到底有没有人在听我说话
- You're sure? - I mean, is no one hearing what I'm saying?
话筒没开吗 接吧
Is this thing on? Take the job.
好吧 那我接受 谢谢你
Okay. I guess I'll take it. Thank you.
太好了 你可以立即上岗吗
Great! Can you start right away?
我明晚有个非常重要的商务晚宴
I've got a very important business dinner tomorrow night,
必须要能打动对方
and I really have to impress the guy.
那人是谁
Oh, who's the guy?
在下
Me.
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe it.
只有你能找到
Only you would get a job
正好在"问题"家对面的工作
that just so happens to be across the hall from the elephant.
我知道 但是我问了他一百次
I know! But I asked the elephant a hundred times
他都说不介意
and he said he was cool with it.
我该怎么办 我需要一份工作
So what am I supposed to do? I need a job.
既然那样 请坐
Well, on that note, take a seat.
索菲亚 我不需要你打鸡血
Sofia, I don't need one of your pep talks
那跟听讲座没啥区别
that's actually a lecture.
但是你真的需要
Oh! But you do.
这个新工作是个崭新的开始
This new job is a fresh start.
为了保证你步入正轨
So, to help you stay on track,
我整理了一张《要和不要做》清单
I've put together a little list of "dos and don'ts".
"要表现得专业
"Do act professional.
不要跟你老板上♥床♥
"Don't have sex with your boss.
要穿裤子
"Do wear pants.
不要脱下来"
Don't take them off."
索菲亚 我没有要跟...
Sofia, I'm not gonna sleep with--
"要为卡尔和乔什准备美味的晚餐
"Do prepare a delicious dinner tonight for Kal and Josh.
不要跟乔什订婚 不要看他
"Don't engage with Josh. Don't look at him.
不要谈论过去 不要谈论未来"
Don't talk about the past. Don't talk about the future."
-那如果... -不要
- But what if-- - Don't.
-那如果他... -不要
- But what if he-- - Don't.
-那如果他... -不要
- But what if he-- - Don't.
好吧 你说得对 索菲亚
Okay, fine. You're right, Sofia.
没有你我在瑞士是怎么挺过来的啊
Man, how did I ever make it in switzerland without you?
你没挺过来
You didn't.
你烧了一间餐厅
You burned down a restaurant.
天呐 加比 这太不可思议了
Oh, my god. Gabi, this looks amazing.
你这本来装♥修♥就很好
Well, your place is amazing.
我特别喜欢那架钢琴
I especially love the piano.
-是三角钢琴吗 -它可不止三角钱
- Is it a grand? - Oh, it cost way more than that.
卡尔 我想让你知道
Listen, Kal, I just want you to know
今晚跟乔什的晚餐
that tonight's dinner with Josh
会非常的专业
is going to be completely professional.
-为什么会不专业 -不会的
- Why wouldn't it be? - It would be.
乔什来了
That's Josh.
我要去里屋等着
I'm going to go in the other room.
你一会能像《唐顿庄园》里那样介绍我吗
Could you announce me how they do on Downton Abbey?
可以
Yes.
好了 专业一点 不谈过去
Okay. Be professional. Don't talk about the past.
不谈未来
Don't talk about the future.
我们谈谈吧
We need to talk.
加比 今晚真的很重要
Gabi, this is a really important night.
我知道 对我来说也是
I know! For me, too!
我们终于有机会谈谈了
We finally have a chance to talk.
我要跟卡尔谈生意
I'm talking about the deal with Kal.
这个对我真的很重要
This is really important to me.
但我知道你对我有感情
But I know that you're feeling things.
比如...讨厌吗
Like annoyed?
对 很好 继续
Good. That's good. Go on.
我昨天说的都是真心话
Look, I meant what I said yesterday.
你在这工作我不介意
I'm cool with you working here,
所以你能不能表现得专业一点
so can you please just act professional?
好吧 您要喝酒吗 先生
Fine! Can I get you a glass of wine, sir?
不 谢谢 五亿美元的生意可得谨慎
No, thank you. $500 million deals and alcohol do not mix well.
我本来想等你介绍
I was waiting to be announced,
但一个男人又能躲在门后多久呢
but how long can a man hide behind his own door?
抱歉 现在有请...
Sorry. May I please introduce--
时机已经过了
The moment passed.
-你好 乔什 -你好 卡尔
- Hello, Josh. - Good to see you, Kal.
开始之前
Before we get started,
我有件私事想和你讨论下
there's something personal I wanted to discuss with you.
好的 什么事
Sure, what is it?
我就直说了
All right. I'll get right down to it.
我对你的厨师有意思
I'm hot for your chef.
希望你不介意
I hope it's not a problem.
介意吗
Problem?
才不介意 多好
Hell no, it's great!
她太棒了
She's fantastic.
我知道我们才认识
I know we only just met,
但真的特别有默契
But we've got the most amazing connection.
很好 这消息真有趣
I love it! It's fun. Fun news.
好 等吃完晚餐
Great! I'm going to ask her out
我就准备约她出去
as soon as we're finished with dinner.
好 头盘准备好了
Okay, the first course is ready.
看起来真美味
This looks divine.
加比 你真是上帝的恩赐
Gabi, you're a godsend.
难以置信你居然让我挖走她
I can't believe you let me steal her away from you.
她已经没替我工作了 不算挖
It's not stealing when she wasn't even working for me.
加比 再倒点酒
Gabi, more wine?
-我以为你... -倒
- Oh, I thought you-- - More wine!
该词暗指女性私处
加比 你的生蚝太完美了
Gabi, your oyster is perfection.
真高兴你喜欢
I'm so glad you like it.
还有很多呢
There's plenty more where that came from.
够了 你猜怎么着 我不用吃这顿大餐
All right! You know what? I don't need this big fancy dinner.
我也吃过加比的生蚝
I've had Gabi's oysters.
把初始报价合同给我签字吧
Do you have the initial offer for me to sign?
目的很明确哈
A man who knows what he wants.
好 我们来谈生意
All right. Let's get down to biz-natch.
你可以仔细看下合同...
Now feel free to take your time and look over--
不用 废话废话 一堆零
No. Blah, blah, blah. Lots of zeros.
看起来不错 签字了
All looks in order. Signing.
意向书送给律师过目
Letter of intent off to the attorney's.
很高兴和你做生意
Great doing biz-natch with you.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表