剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
我看起来怎么样
So, how do I look?
像是罗德里格斯特工
Like Special Agent Rodriguez.
为什么穿西装啊
What's with the pantsuit?
是不是因为今天是洗衣日
Is it laundry day
你的宽松运动裤都在洗衣机里
and all of your big sweatpants are in the wash?
不 班吉随时都可能来
No. Benji's gonna get here any minute.
难以置信你的小胖墩弟弟
I can't believe your chubby-wubby little brother
要搬来旧金山为市长工作了
is moving to San Francisco to work for Mayor...
约翰·比尔吗
John... Bill...
艾德·李
Ed Lee.
艾德·李市长吗
Mayor Ed Lee?
我想是吧
I suppose.
总之 我穿成这样
Anyway, I'm dressed like this
是因为我想让班吉知道
because I want Benji to know
我在加伯 苏肯贝克和利兹公♥司♥工作
that I'm working at Garber, Stukenbaker and Rizz.
你又复职了吗
You got your old job back?
没有 但是那听起来可信吗
No. But did that sound believable?
因为他不能知道我丢了工作 加比
Because he cannot know that I lost my job, Gabi, okay?
我们是罗德里格斯家族 我们工作 成功
We're Rodriguezes. We work. We succeed.
我们不会在大中午
We do not play "Candy Crush"
一边昏昏欲睡地看《冰道卡车司机》
while falling asleep in the middle of the day
一边玩《糖果粉碎》
watching Ice Road Truckers.
你会帮我假装我还没丢工作吗
So, will you help me pretend like I still have my job?
当然啦
Please...
我可是假装小镇的镇长
I am the mayor of pretend town.
你可以叫我艾德·李
The Ed Lee, if you will.
天啊 我真是等不及我们三个
Oh, man. I can't wait till the three of us
团聚的时候了
are back together again.
我给他做了他最爱的晚餐
Oh, and I made him his favorite dinner...
做成小恐龙形状的鸡柳条
Chicken fingers shaped like little dinosaurs
甜点是软糖蛋糕
and a fudgy cake for dessert.
他不是十岁了 加比
You know, he's not 10 anymore, Gabi.
我知道 但在我看来
Yeah, I know. But to me,
他一直都是我的小胖墩班吉
he'll always be my little Benji, the Hut.
他来了
That's him!
班吉
Benji!
班吉
Benji?
你们好啊
Hey, guys!
你问我为什么穿成这样吗
Why am I dressed like this you ask?
因为我刚经历了
That's because I just returned
严酷的一天 一直在进行股权交易
from a rigorous day of trading stock options
对非常不称职的人♥大♥吼大叫
and yelling at woefully incompetent people.
好吧
Okay then...
你好啊 加比
Hey, Gabi!
这是你为我做的吗
Aw, did you make that for me?
是啊 我真想尝尝你
Yeah! Would I like a piece of that...
我是说 你想尝尝我吗
I mean, would you like a piece of this?
我的意思是 谁想尝一块...
What I'm saying is, who wants a piece...
蛋糕
of cake?
饥饿的青春
第二季 第十四集
早上好
Good morning.
你在看着我睡觉吗
Were you watching me sleep?
我吗
Me?
不 我在忙着看...
No, no. I'm... I was too busy reading...
对 跟我想的一样
Oh, yes. Just what I thought...
二十一种必要的维生素和矿物质
21 essential vitamins and minerals.
我吗 又升职了吗
Me? Another promotion?
真是青云直上啊
Wow! This really is a meteoric rise!
好 再见
Okay, okay. Bye.
瞧瞧我姐姐
Look at my big sis...
称霸商界
taking over the world!
我的弟弟为市长工作呢
My little brother working for the Mayor!
大名艾德·李
...Ed Lee.
我知道很多事的
I know stuff.
你知道怎么逃过顶头吗
Do you know how to get out of a noogie?
不 班吉 不要
No, Benji! No!
-我要去洗澡了 -我也是
- I'm gonna grab a shower. - Okay. Me, too.
我是说等你洗完
I mean... you know, once you're out of it.
除非... 我开玩笑啦
Unless, you know... I'm kidding!
好 我要去...
Okay. Well, I am gonna go...
街角的汽车店待一天了
hang out at the car dealership on the corner for the day.
他们还有免费无线吗
They still have free wi-fi?
还有甜甜圈呢 天啊
And donuts! Oh, my gosh! You know...
说到美味的东西
Speaking of delicious things...
你弟弟真是...
uh, your brother is really gotten all...
懂吧
You know?
不懂
No.
我是说 我可以约他出去吗
What I'm saying is... what if I asked him out?
你看上我弟弟了吗
Are you attracted to my brother?
当然 你不是吗
Yeah! Aren't you?
好吧
Okay.
你最好是开玩笑 因为那太变♥态♥了
You better be kidding, because that would be sick.
我们一起长大的
Okay? We grew up together.
跟他约会就像是跟你自己的
Going out with him would be like going on a date
弟弟约会一样
with your own brother.
不过我是在跟你弟弟约会
Uh, except I'd be dating your brother,
我跟他没有任何亲戚关系
who I am not related to in any way.
加比 你不能约我弟弟出去
Gabi, you cannot ask my brother out.
我理解 为什么
I totally get it... Why?
因为这很尴尬
Uh, well, because it's awkward,
很奇怪 根本不可能
it's weird and it's just not going to happen.
-所以... -我们回头再聊
- So... - We'll talk about it later.
拜拜
Bye!
你还没走 真好
I'm glad I got you before you left.
我刚收到市长办公室的邮件
I just got an e-mail from the mayor's office...
他邀请员工今晚参加鸡尾酒派对
He invited his staff to a cocktail party tonight.
想去吗
Wanna go?
腹肌...
Abs...
没问题
...solutely.
我是说 不行 我是说...
I mean, no. I mean...
等等 是你叫我跟你出去
Wait, you asked me to go with you.
不是我叫你跟我出去
I didn't ask you to go with me.
没错
That's right.
那七点来接你好吗
So, pick you up at 7:00?
你知道我家在哪...
You know where I live...
目前为止
for now.
我要在阳台上放个木制猫头鹰
I think I'm gonna get a wooden owl for the terrace...
把这些鸟吓走
scare the birds away.
我挺喜欢这些鸟
I like the birds.
它们把残渣都吃了 我不用擦桌子
They clean up the crumbs so I don't have to.
逮着你们了
Caught-cha!
我知道你们在讨论什么
I know what you're talking about!
我深表怀疑
I sincerely doubt that.
你们在讨论我的单身派对
You're talking about my bachelor party.
你们真够守口如瓶的
You guys are so secretive!
要是几个月前我没告诉你们确切日期
If I didn't tell you months ago the exact date to throw it,
我都不知道派对就要开了
I'd have no idea it was even happening.
你的单身派对嘛
Is it happening!
没错 就是这事
Yeah! It sure is!
什么时候办来着
Um, when is it happening again?
你们真逗
You guys are so funny.
-明知道就是今晚 -今晚吗
- You know it's tonight. - Tonight?
对 埃兰飞去拉斯维加斯参加他的单身派对了
Yeah, Alan just flew to Vegas for his bachelor party
我也计划同时办我的
and I planned mine for the same time.
结合音乐 科技与戏剧的梦幻表演秀
在全美多个城市上演
他们给埃兰买♥♥了蓝人秀的前排票
They got Alan front row tickets for Blue Man Group...
真奇怪 因为他是色盲
Which is weird because he's colorblind.
我已经跟埃兰说了
I already told Alan
你们的点子会更棒
that yours will be way better!
等不及看看是什么了 棒耶
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表