剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
更舒服吗
using the back door?
我们午饭吃什么呢 宝贝
So... what are we thinking for lunch, babe?
泰国菜 意大利菜
Thai? Italian?
为什么不尝尝韩国菜[韩国人]
Why don't you try Korean?
等等
Oh, wait.
你"尝"过
You have.
鲁本 这没什么大不了的 好吗
Ruben, this is not a big deal. Okay?
你只要告诉索菲亚
You've just got to tell Sofia
你是我男朋友库珀的朋友
that you're a friend of my boyfriend, Cooper.
我跟这位库珀关系多好呢
How tight am I with this Cooper?
我们互相给对方起昵称了吗
I mean, do we have nicknames for each other?
这家伙会给我捐肾吗
Would the guy give me a kidney?
什么 你为什么需要肾
Why? Why do you need a kidney?
你的档案里没写啊
That was not in your profile.
听着 我觉得你的室友真的很可爱
Look, look, I think your roommate is really cute,
只不过我不太想撒谎
but I'm just not comfortable lying.
索菲亚
Sofia!
突然之间 我觉得无妨
And suddenly, I'm comfortable.
你真人比小库在公♥司♥给我...
You're even prettier than your piure...
看的照片更漂亮...
that Coop showed me at work
而且我不需要肾
where I don't need a kidney.
好吧 你也是技术男吧
O...kay. So you're in tech.
你是说科...技吗
Tech...nology?
他以前是 但现在不是了
He was, but now he's not.
对 我改行了
Yeah, I had a career change.
我在一家做三明治的公♥司♥上班
I work for an establishment that makes sandwiches.
叫做萨明治
It's called Sammich's.
你听说过吗
You heard of it?
快餐店嘛 听说过
Fast food, yes.
你有没有听说过有人得先走
Have you ever heard of someone having to leave a date early
因为她另有约呢
because she has an appointment?
-那人就是我 -索菲亚
- This is that. - Sofia.
我作为一名市场助理分管其中五家门店
I cover five of their franchises as a marketing associate.
我可以重新安排
I can reschedule.
当然
Yeah, you can.
库库跟我说你很聪明
You know, Coopster told me you were smart,
有趣 并且貌美如花
funny, and gorgeous.
要我说
If you ask me,
他所言非虚并且有过之无不及
he under-promised and over-delivered.
满嘴营销套话
Marketing speak.
加比 我刚想起来你另有约
Gabi, I just remembered that you have to leave early
你得先走
because you have an appointment.
-我没有啊 -你有
- No, I don't. - You do!
好吧
Okay.
早安 我最好的美女朋友
Good morning, my beautiful best friend.
在喝咖啡前说"早安"
Well, "good morning" before coffee?
看来某人的室友
It looks like somebody has a roommate
为她找到了真命天子
that found her the perfect guy!
小声点 他就在里面
Shh! He's in there right now.
不得了啊 妹子
Damn, girl.
弥补之前浪费的时光
Way to make up for lost time.
你的腿酸吗
Was it like riding a bicycle
还是像骑了环法车赛那么酸
or was it like riding a bicycle a whole bunch of times?
没有 我们就聊了聊天
No, all we did was talk.
光着身子吗
Naked?
没有 你知道我很保守的
No, you know I'm old fashioned.
至少得到第七次约会才能上♥床♥
Booty's gotta wait till at least the seventh date.
但他太优秀了 而且人又好又有志向
Ugh, but he is so amazing and sweet and ambitious.
另外 在他睡觉的时候我查了下他背景
Plus, I did a background check while he was sleeping.
没有前科
No priors.
没留尿样吗 你的要求放宽了
No urine sample? You're slipping.
总之 我要去洗澡了
Well, anyway, I'm gonna shower
因为他说他得去上班了
because he says he has to leave for work,
穿西装上班
where he wears a suit.
我终于和西装男约会了
I'm finally dating a guy who wears a suit!
加油加比 加油加比
Go Gabi, go Gabi.
鲁本
Hey, Ruben.
我以为你去上班了
I thought you left for work.
我没去
I did not.
该你说了
Your turn.
你是说穿着这一身吗
You mean this?
我穿这身是去上班的
I wear this for work.
索菲亚说你穿西装[套装]上班
Sofia said you wore a suit to work.
没错
I do.
火腿奶酪三明治套装
A ham and cheese sandwich suit.
什么
What?
什么情况
I mean, what?
穿成那样在萨明治店上班
You know, for Sammich's.
我就是萨明治店的吉祥物萨米
I'm Sammy the Sammich.
我的布偶服在车里
My costume's in the car.
天呐 我把索菲亚介绍给了一个三明治
Oh my God, I set Sofia up with a sandwich but--
等等 你说你是做市场营销的
Wait, you said you were in marketing.
人们看到我跳舞 然后来买♥♥三明治
Well, people see me dance, and they buy a sandwich--
市场营销
Marketing.
天呐
Oh my God.
这比用翻盖手♥机♥还差劲
This is so much worse than having a flip phone.
所以我不在初次约会的时候就说实情
That's why I don't tell girls on the first date.
她们会以工作取人
They can be a little judgy.
你是吉祥物好吗
Yeah, well, you are a Sammich.
要是索菲亚知道了 绝不会再跟你约会的
And if Sofia finds out, she is never gonna go out with you again.
我真的很喜欢她
I really like her.
我知道 我是她最好的朋友
I know, and I'm her best friend,
这个身份我想继续保持下去
and I want to continue to be,
所以你不能告诉她实情
so you just can't tell her.
好吗 向我保证
Okay? Promise me.
-好 -好 握手为誓
- Okay, yeah. - All right, shake on it!
天呐 我都做了什么
Oh God, what have I done?
天呐 我得删了这个应用
Oh, man. I've gotta delete this app.
给索菲亚介绍对象是我有过的最糟的主意
Setting up Sofia was the worst idea I've ever had.
你怎么知道呢
How would you know?
你都没有想出过一个好主意来进行比较
Don't you need to have a good idea to compare it to?
你知道吗 没关系的
You know what? It's fine.
一切都会好起来的
It'll be okay.
她会在他身上找到讨厌的地方
She'll find something about him that she hates,
然后她会在发现他是个三明治并跟我
and then she'll dump him before she finds out
绝交之前就甩了他的
he's a sandwich and dumps me.
加比
Ugh, Gabi!
别再发牢骚了
Enough with the incessant whining.
乔什
Josh!
我有麻烦了
I have a problem.
现在不是说这个的时候 艾略特
Now is not a good time, Elliot.
尤兰达在跟我以前的男朋友约会
Yolanda's dating someone I used to date.
-我该告诉她吗 -该
- Should I tell her? - Yes.
我还指望你另找门路...
I was hoping you'd go the other way...
就像马可以前那样
Like Marco used to.
听着 我也遇到了一点麻烦
Listen, I may have a little bit of a situation, too.
不管是什么麻烦
Whatever it is,
别在头脑发热的时候做出
don't do something in the heat of the moment
后悔终生的事
that you'll regret forever.
我只会这么做啊 你不认识我吗
That's all I do. Do you know me?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 不 不好
I'm fine. No, I'm not.
我之前在想着有多替卡洛琳高兴
So I was thinking about how happy I am for Caroline,
所以我去了她家 送了她个结婚礼物
so I went over to her place and gave her a wedding gift.
真贴心 你送的什么
Oh, that's sweet. What'd you give her?
一次高♥潮♥
An orgasm.
什么
What?
我们上♥床♥了
We had sex.
是...
Y--
是 我知道高♥潮♥是什么
Yes, I know what an orgasm is!
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表