剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
没错 乔什
Uh... she's right, Josh.
万一卷进车轮里 或者被风刮走了呢
You know, it could get caught in a spoke or blow in the wind.
没错 毕竟这里是风城嘛
Yeah, yeah. You know, it is the windy city, after all.
那是芝加哥
That's Chicago.
不过你们说的对
But you guys might be right.
我可不想衣服出什么意外
I don't want anything to happen to it.
给 视线不许离开它
Here. Don't take your eyes off it.
不会的
I won't.
你猜怎么着 不行
You know what? I can't do it.
把高领衫还我
I need my turtleneck back.
好吧
Oh, okay.
把它系在脖子上
Tie it around my neck.
就像披风一样
Like a cape.
没想到吧 加比
Didn't think of that one, did you Gabi?
没有 乔什 你真是把高领衫穿得更帅了
Nope Josh. You've found a way to make turtlenecks even cooler.
对
Yes.
没错
Yes I did.
我们成功了 偷梁换柱
We did it! The 'ol switcheroo.
现在我们只要等他进了电梯
Now all we got to do is wait for him to get in the elevator.
两万五千块一次
$25,000 one...
两万五千块两次
$25,000 two...
两万五千块第三次
$25,000 three...
两万五千块
$25,000
两万五千块
$25,000
两万五... 乔什
$25-- Josh!
没有自行车
Can't go on a bike ride...
怎么能骑车
...without my bike.
没错 先生
No sir, you cannot.
去拿自行车吧
You go get that bike.
天啊 好险
Oh my god, that was so close.
好 我们快去莉莉店里
Okay, let's hurry. Let's get to Lily's.
衣服呢
Where's the shirt?
不要啊
Nooo!
好了 我再说最后一次
Okay, I'm just going to say this one more time.
这真是你干过最蠢的事
This is the dumbest thing you've ever done.
谁更蠢呢 是蠢蛋
Okay, who's dumber? The dummy?
还是把衣服扔进垃圾桶的蠢蛋
Or the dummy that threw the shirt to the dummy?
行了 我们找到衣服 赶快走
Okay. Let's just get it and get out of here.
好
Okay.
你去拿
Go get it!
我吗
Me?
好吧 我们一起去
Fine, we'll both go.
你都还没进垃圾桶呢 小公主
Okay, we're not even in there yet, princess.
如果里面有老鼠怎么办
What if there's a rat in here?
你们两个在这干什么
What are you two doing here?
乔什也让你们来找摇头娃娃吗
Did Josh send you to look for the bobblehead?
真不巧 它是我的
Well too bad, it's mine!
我们不是找摇头娃娃 是在找...
We're not looking for a bobblehead. We're looking for--
什么 我身上有东西吗
What? What? Is there something on me?
对
Yes!
在哪 在哪
Where? Where is it? Where is it?
在你头上
On your head...
艾略特找到了
Oh, Elliot found it!
艾略特 谢谢你找回了娃娃
Elliot, thank you for finding the bobblehead.
现在请你把它送去我市中心的办公室
Okay, now I need you to take it to my downtown office
明天尤兰达好能...
so tomorrow when Yolanda goes...
什么叫你没找到
what do you mean you didn't find it?
我才把它放进碗橱里
I just put it in the cupboard.
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
好 深呼吸
Okay, breathe.
一个摇头娃娃而已
It's a bobblehead.
一切都有合理解释
Logical explanation for all of this.
我吓到你了吗 小宝贝
Did I scare you, baby?
抱歉 我刚才在倒垃圾
Sorry, I was just taking out the trash.
知道吗 就是扔掉不想要的东西
You know, the place where you throw things out you don't want,
比如蛋壳 脏纸巾 真心的礼物
like eggshells, dirty paper towels, heartfelt gifts...
就像是特意定制的摇头娃娃
like a one of a kind made-to-order bobblehead?
-你都知道了 -没错
- So you know? - Yes, I know.
我在垃圾堆里找到了
I found it in the trash.
是你找到的 谢天谢地
Oh, you found it. Thank god.
所以也是你把它拿走的吗
So you were the one moving it around?
当然了
'course I was.
你不会以为是它自己走的吧
You don't think it walked over there by itself, did you?
怎么会
No.
那说话声音也是你吗
And-- and you were the one doing the voice?
-什么声音 -没事
- No. What voice? - Nothing!
尤兰达 我知道不该扔掉它
Yolanda, I know I shouldn't have thrown it away
但应用发布要逼疯我了
but my launch day was making me crazy
还看着我自己摇头晃脑地笑自己
and staring at my own head just bobbling around judging me,
是我反应过度了
I overreacted.
我能理解 乔什
I guess I understand, Josh.
看起来是有点诡异
I mean, it it is a little creepy looking.
那个娃娃 不是你脑袋
The doll, not your head.
你脑袋很好看
Nice head.
说真的 我很内疚
Seriously, I felt so bad.
现在已经派艾略特去垃圾箱找了
I have Elliot in the dumpster right now looking for it.
我让他出来
Gonna tell him to get out.
你真的想补偿我吗
You really want to make this up to me?
我知道我想
You know I do.
那就等下再打
Hold off on that phone call.
快 艾略特 把衣服给我们
Come on, Elliot. Just give us the shirt.
想得美
I would, except no.
这里面有蹊跷[闻起来奇怪] 不光是钻进
Something smells funny, and it's not just the wood shavings
我鞋子里的仓鼠笼木渣
from that hamster cage that's filling my loafer.
为什么两个女孩会爬进垃圾桶
Why would two girls crawl through filth
找一件丑死人的涤纶衣服
for an ugly polyblend shirt?
没错 这根本不值钱
Exactly. It's just a worthless shirt.
那你们也不会介意我用衣服
Oh, so then you won't mind if I use this shirt
擦一下这滩
to wipe up this unidentified sludge
最好是酸奶的白色不明物咯
that you better hope to god is greek yogurt.
不要
No!
艾略特 我们为什么想要这衣服不重要
Elliot, it doesn't matter why we want the shirt.
好吗 给我们就好
Okay? Just give it to us!
那就这样办
Here's how this is gonna go down.
你们找到摇头娃娃
You find my bobblehead,
我就把这丑衣服给你们
I give you this hideous shirt
大家皆大欢喜地出去
and we all walk out of here winners.
黄师♥傅♥家的外卖♥♥吗
Pro Wong's take out?
我们家的垃圾扔完了
Well, that's the end of our trash,
不过还有芬克小姐
But here's a little something
和她十二只猫向你问好哦
compliments of Miss Finkel and her twelve cats.
艾略特 这里没有
Elliot, it's not here!
继续找
Keep looking.
每个成人尿布都要翻过来看
Leave no adult diaper unturned.
不要
No... no!
够了
Stop it! Stop!
我想到了另一个办法
I just thought of another way to do this.
抓住他
Get him!
尤兰达
Yolanda!
你说得对 这样不礼貌
You're right. That is rude.
艾略特喝咖啡喜欢加奶
Elliot likes cream with his coffee.
我觉得行了
I think he's had enough.
给他点甜头[骨头]吧
Throw him a bone.
我可不只给他根骨头 我扔了一整只鸡
I did better than that. I threw a whole chicken!
好吧
All right.
明明二对一
It's two against one!
你怎么这么有劲
How are you so strong?
你们知道我去过多少次巴尼商场的
Do you know how many Barney's Warehouse Sales
大清♥仓♥吗 贱♥人♥
I've been to, bitches?
有情况
Incoming!
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表