剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
好了 艾略特 就是今天了
This is it, Elliot. Today is the day.
我要这样做 我绝对要这样做
I'm doing this. I am definitely doing this.
你会很出色的
And you're gonna be wonderful.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
告诉加比我对她的感受
Telling Gabi how I feel about her.
库珀今晚就飞来了
Cooper's flies in tonight,
我得赶在他来之前告诉她
so I gotta get to her before he does.
我看了她喜欢的所有浪漫喜剧 寻找灵感
I've watched all of her favorite rom-coms as inspiration.
我知道哈利是怎么遇见莎莉的
I know how Harry met Sally,
知道西雅图为什么有不眠夜
and I know why they're sleepless in Seattle,
我搞不明白的是怎么告诉加比我爱她
What I can't figure out is how to tell Gabi I love her.
-你为什么不说这些 -什么
- Why don't you tell her that? - What?
刚才那番话 很动听
That speech. It was beautiful.
的确有点动听
It was kind of beautiful.
我们走吧
Come on, let's do this.
你不能跟我一起去
You're not coming with me.
我知道 我想要你送我去埃兰家
I know. I want you to drop me off at Alan's.
他说要给我看一个"大东西"
He said he had something big to show me.
上次他这样做时 我笑了一周
And the last time he did that, I was smiling for a week.
我也许该穿条好裤子
I should probably throw on some pants.
我来帮忙
I'll help.
早上好
Good morning.
谢谢你让库珀住这里
Thank you so much for letting Cooper live here.
是待在这里
Stay here.
好吧 待在这里 直到他找到工作
Right, stay here until he gets a job.
重点是我们要住在一起了
The point is, we're living together.
是待在一起
Staying together.
天啊 是他
Oh my god, it's him.
他随时都可能来
He'll be here any minute.
天啊 他随时都可能来
Oh my god, he'll be here any minute!
我怎么有时间化好
How am I gonna have time
全部妆 让自己看起来自然呢
to put on all my makeup so I look natural?
他来了
It's him.
我是超级库珀熊
I'm super Cooper bear,
我等不及用爪子...
and I can't wait to put my paws on--
行了 我是索菲亚
Okay, it's Sofia.
库珀 你什么毛病啊
Cooper, what the hell is wrong with you?
你上次过来的时候跟我保证过
The last time you were here, you promised me
会告诉加比乔什喜欢她
that you would tell Gabi that Josh had feelings for her.
你求我让你告诉她
You begged me to let you tell her,
我当时想照顾你的感情
and I was sensitive to your feelings.
我本来打算告诉她 然后她说她爱我
I was about to tell her, and then she told me that she loved me.
我要怎么说啊
What was I supposed to say to that?
我也爱你 顺便说一句 乔什也是
"I love you too. By the way, so does Josh"?
我给你最后一次机会
Okay, I'm gonna give you one last chance.
如果你今天还不说 老娘就说
If you don't tell her by the end of the day, I'm gonna.
我还以为海关搜身下手重呢
I thought the T.S.A. was rough.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我从中国过来跟加比同居
I came from China to live with Gabi.
该你了
Your turn.
我从我家来跟加比谈谈
I came from my house to talk to Gabi.
有意思 这次你走前门
Oh, interesting. And you used the front door this time,
不走逃生梯了吗
not the fire escape?
对 没错
Oh, yeah. Yeah, that's right.
我知道 我都知道了
I know. I know it all,
包括你爱加比这一事实
including the fact that you love Gabi,
而你对我撒谎了 说你不爱她
which you lied to me about and told me you didn't.
什么 你怎么...
What? How do you--?
什么
What?
索菲亚说漏嘴了
Sofia accidentally told me.
所以我知道一切 没有秘密了
So I know everything. No secrets.
加比知道吗
All right, does Gabi know?
好吧 就一个秘密
Okay, one secret.
就是说你没告诉她 你为啥不告诉
Which means you didn't tell her. Why didn't you tell her?
因为你害怕如果她发现我喜欢她
Because you're scared if she finds out I have feelings for her,
她就会选我 我
she'll choose me. Me.
她会吗
Will she, though?
因为我确定当她让我住在这里
Because I'm pretty sure when she asked me to live here
并说她爱我时 是因为她选择了我
and told me she loved me, it 'cause she chose me.
我
Me.
库珀 我刚下床...
Hey, Cooper, I just rolled out of--
乔什 你在这里干什么
Josh, what are you here for?
我告诉你我来不是干什么的 审讯
I'll tell you what I'm not here for-- an interrogation.
你知道什么让我恶心吗
You know what makes me sick?
如果不是我 她都不会
It's that she never would have even met Cooper
遇见库珀 该死
if it wasn't for me, damn it.
我得想想下一步该怎么做
I gotta figure out my next move.
擦窗户怎么样
How about the windows?
尤兰达 我是认真的
Yolanda, I'm serious.
我要怎么做
What am I gonna do?
我告诉你要怎么做
I'll tell you what you're gonna do.
按兵不动 库珀刚回来
Nothing. Cooper just got back.
加比现在很粘他
Gabi's all hot and bothered and into him.
但那孩子没工作
But the boy's got no job,
一间小公♥寓♥住着三个人
and three people in that tiny apartment--
看看那朵玫瑰花会多快凋谢吧
Watch how fast that bloom falls off that rose.
一整天都看不到你 我要怎么过啊
How am I gonna make it through a whole day without seeing you?
那就只能给你深情一吻 让你记住我了
I guess I'll just have to give you something to remember me by.
天啊
Oh my damn.
那并不意味着什么
Oh, that doesn't mean anything.
各位 没看见你们呢
Hey, guys. Didn't see you there.
乔什 今早我们都没机会聊聊
Josh, we didn't have a chance to catch up this morning.
你怎么样
How are you doing, buddy?
还是富得流油 你呢 库珀
Still filthy rich. How about you, Cooper?
做♥爱♥太多有点累
Other than a little tired
其余没什么好抱怨的
from having so much sex, can't complain.
希望你别太累
Well, I hope you're not too tired.
我听说找工作很累人的
I hear looking for work can be exhausting.
当然啦 我不知道 我一般是雇人的
Of course, I wouldn't know. I usually do the hiring.
实际上 我可以轻松找到工作
Actually, I could easily get a job,
因为我是个天才
'cause I'm, you know, a genius.
但我六个月都不能找技术工作
But I can't take a tech job for six months
因为我跟上家公♥司♥签了非竞争条款
because I have a non-compete clause from my last company.
所以没必要竞争 乔什
So there's just really no point in competing, Josh.
是啊 但是库珀可以做自♥由♥职业者
Yeah, but Cooper can get freelance stuff.
所以我把我的车给他了
That's why I gave him my car.
他今天要去找工作
He's gonna go out to look for a job today.
没工作也没车
No job and no car?
最多一周
I give it a week.
埃兰给我看了他的大惊喜
Well, Alan showed me his big surprise.
他清算了退休帐户
He liquidated his retirement account
买♥♥了一家KTV
and bought a karaoke bar.
我是亚洲基佬 依然觉得那是个愚蠢的主意
I'm gay and Asian, and still think that's a stupid idea.
我觉得他想实现梦想很棒好吗
Hey, I think it's exciting he's following his dream.
埃兰该让库珀来干那些技术活
Ooh, Alan should hire Cooper to do all the technical stuff.
我的确在毕业舞会上弄过激光秀
I did put on a laser show at my prom.
效果图比实际好多了
It was way better than actually going.
库珀也帮乔什工作过
And Cooper worked for Josh
表现也很好 对吗 乔什
and he did a great job. Right, Josh?
是
Yes.
好吧
Fine.
但我希望你的报酬
But I hope you work
能像你女友穿得一样廉价
as cheap as your girlfriend looks in that outfit.
我更便宜
Cheaper.
叮叮叮 午饭来噜
Ringy-dingy! I got your lunch thingy.
我在三明治里放了
I put crinkle cut potato chips
你喜欢的扭扭薯条
in the sandwich just like you like--
-就像我在说... -我爱你
- Just my little way of saying-- - I love you.
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
好吧
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表